Poppy3 and MORE Poppy3 added - June 17, 2014

Thread: Poppy3 and MORE Poppy3 added - June 17, 2014

Poppy3 and MORE Poppy3 added - June 17, 2014

2:18 [poppy3] Tlar - Many residents are returning to the towns that are listed as taken over In Mosul which is the 2nd largest city in Iraq there are two check points going into and out of the city. People who evacuated are already returning and yet the city is still under control of “the insurgency”. I realize the news we are getting in this country tells a different story and it is somewhat because of the confusion on the ground, but this will soon sort itself out unless something new comes into the picture. THEY WILL NEVER REACH BAGDAD THEY ARE BEING BACKED UP NOT MOVING FORWARD AT THIS POINT. POPPY3 TLAR IS RIGHT THE PEOPLE WORKING IN GOVERNMENT AND IN FINANCE ARE PUSHING FOR THE PEOPLE WHICH MEAN THEY ARE PUSHING FOR YOU AND I. POPPY3 I am confident that everything will work out once Maliki is gone. I will not minimize what has happened and is happening is not serious and could get worse. It is difficult to remove a dictator and no one really knows in the end what measures you will have to go to, to do it. I would point out that no one is backing this government which I find strange. Everyone is backing the people of Iraq. That’s why I continue to say this is not what it seems. No matter the truth of what’s going on will come out very soon. Iraq will have a new government. By the way, the CBI has been continuing through this crisis to make the changes in preparation for something. It has been business as usual for them. They don’t seem to have missed a step.

2:24 [poppy3] IF MALIKI DOESN'T NOW HAVE FORCES TO PUSH THEM BACK AND CARRY THE FIGHT TO THEM THEN I XPCT THE USA WILL STRIKE UNTIL MALIKI HIMSELF IS ELIMINATED ONE WAY OR THE OTHER. AS YOU KNOW HE SUSTAINED MINOR INJURIES LAST WEEK WHEN A SUICIDE BOMBER BLEW UP THE ENTRANCE TO THE BUILDING HE WAS IN. NEXT TIME THEY WILL NOT MISS. POPPY3

Last edited by Sing4u2; 06-17-2014 at 11:29 PM.

Re: Poppy3 - June 17, 2014

10:17 PM [poppy3] FOX NEWS JUST SAID LAST HOUR THAT MALIKI MUST BE REMOVED. TWO DIFFERENT PEEPS ONE REPUBLICAN AND HILLARY CLINTON BOTH STATED THE SAME THING. NOW THAT IS NEWS THAT HILLARY IS RIGHT ABOUT SOMETHING BUT REMEMBER SHE IS NOW PLANNING TO RUN SO SHE IS DISAGREEING IN PUBLIC WITH YOUR COMMANDER IN WINER. R V IS STILL A FEW DAYS AT BEST AWAY BUT IS STILL MUCH CLOSER THAN EVER. THE GOI AND FINANCIAL BODIES ARE STILL PLANNING AND MOVING FORWARD. POLITICAL DEADLINES AND FINANCIAL DEADLINES HAVE BEEN SET AND ANNOUNCED BUT WE ALL KNOW THEY ALMOST NEVER HAPPEN ON THE DEADLINE BUT THEY WILL NOT MISS THEM MUCH. MUCH TALK ABOUT RATES AGAIN AND I HAVE ANSWERED THIS MANY TIMES AND ZERO HAS CHANGE ABOUT RATES FROM ANYONE THAT HAS ANY SAY ABOUT WHAT THE RATE WILL BE. MANY PEEPS GIVING THEIR OPINIONS ABOUT THE RATE BUT THEY ARE NOT IN ANY POSITION TO EVEN HAVE ANY SAY SO ABOUT THE RATE?? I HAVE QUOTED MANY TIMES WHAT THE CBI GOVERNOR STATED AND WHAT THE IMF HAVE STATED AND EVEN PLACED ON THEIR WEB SITE FOR 3 DAYS. $3.22 PLUS UP TO 20% MORE FOR POSSIBLE INFLATION DURING AND SINCE THE WAR STARTED AND YES THERE HAS BEEN MUCH INFLATION AND INCREASE IN RESERVES SINCE THAT TIME SO THE RATE WILL BE ACCORDING TO WHAT THOSE FIGURES BRING THEM. WE KNOW ALSO THAT THEY HAVE STATED MANY TIME THEY WILL BE WITHIN 10 CENTS UP OR DOWN TO KUWAIT AND I READ TODAY THAT KUWAIT IS NOW AT $3.65 SO THAT WOULD GET US FROM $3.55 TO $3.75 . NOT SET IN ANY RATE FOR SURE BUT JUST POSSIBILITIES. POPPY3