Poppy3 - June 13, 2014

Thread: Poppy3 - June 13, 2014

Poppy3 - June 13, 2014

2:14 PM [poppy3] FOX NEWS SHARED EXACTLY WHAT OLD POPPY3 TOLD YA'LL THAT 8000 IRAQ SOLDIERS ABANDONED THEIR POST AND LET 800 TAKE OVER THE CITY EXCEPT HE SAID IT WAS 23000 INSTEAD OF 8 LOL,LOL THEY DIDNT GET BEAT AS I SAID THEY WHERE ORDERED TO STAND DOWN AND LEAVE THEIR POSITION. MALIKI BEHIND ALL OF IT. POPPY3

2:40 PM [poppy3] SHEPHERD IS SO WAY OFF HE IS STINKING UP THE WHOLE THING .. HE HAS NO IDEA WHAT IS REALLY GOING ON . HE IS LOST AS LAST YEARS EASTER EGG. THEY AREN'T PAYING ATTENTION TO ANY FACTS BECAUSE THEY HAVEN'T EVER PAID ENOUGH ATTENTION TO KNOW WHAT IS REALLY HAPPENING. POPPY3

2:42 PM [poppy3] IRAQ HAS NO DESIRE TO JOIN FORCES WITH IRAN WHERE IS THIS FOOL GETTING THIS CRAP. HE JUST MADE ONE TRUE STATEMENT HE ASK IF THEY ARE REALLY GETTING THE FACTS ABOUT WHAT IS GOING ON ???? LOL, LOL WELL SHEPHERD NO YOUR NOT AT ALL . WAKE UP BOY AND COME OUT OF YOU STUPER. POPPY3

2:43 PM [poppy3] SOMEONE SEND HIM A EMAIL AND ASK HIM IF MALIKI IS DEAD SO WE CAN CELEBRATE. POPPY3

5:42 PM [poppy3] WELL PEEPS I MADE THE POST THIS MORNING THAT THE SO CALLED WAR INSIDE IRAQ WILL NOT SLOW DOWN THE FINANCIAL RESTRUCTURING AND I JUST GOT ANOTHER GREAT CONFIRMATION OF THAT SAME INFORMATION. IRAQ IS ABOUT TO PUT THEIR BIG BOY BRITCHES ON AND STAND STRONG YOU JUST WATCH. DAVID GREGORY ON NBC NEWS JUST SAID THIS IS ALL A POLITICAL MAN MADE DISPUTE. STRICTLY FOR POLITICAL GAIN FOR CERTAIN PARTIES. ... WELL DOESN'T THAT SAY EXACTLY WHAT BGG AND I HAVE BEEN TELLING ALL OF YOU SINCE DAY ONE OF THE CONFLICT. LIKE I SAID EXACTLY WHAT MALIKI DID IN ANBAR TWO MONTHS AGO. I HAVE NOW HEARD SEVERAL TIMES MALIKI WAS INJURED OR KILLED TODAY IN A SUICIDE BOMBER ATTACK. TIME WILL TELL. POPPY3

5:50 PM [poppy3] FINANCIAL REFORM WILL CONTINUE TO MOVE FORWARD THEY HAVE NOT BEEN DETERRED YET. THE US NEWS AGENCIES ARE DOING THEIR BEST TO MAKE IT AS BAD AS THEY CAN WHICH IS THEIR MODE ALL THE TIME. BAD NEWS IS GOOD NEWS FOR THEM. POPPY3

7:21 PM [poppy3] JUST GOT NEWS FROM PH CALL MALIKI WAS INJURED ? do not know the extent of injuries but being told people on the streets are saying he has been taken to the hospital with injuries. WELL THEY SHOULD NAME NEW PM ON SUNDAY ANYWAY MAYBE THEY WILL GO AHEAD AND DO THE ANNOUNCEMENT. DOG GONE I THOUGHT HE MAY BE GONE ALREADY AND OUT OF OFFICE AND THEY COULD FOR SURE NAME THEIR NEW PM AND STOP ALL THIS NON SINCE KILLING OF INNOCENT CITIZENS JUST FOR POLITICAL GAIN FOR MALIKI. POPPY3

7:26 PM [poppy3] IF HE IS DEAD HE WILL LEAVE THE COUNTRY FOR A MUCH HOTTER PLACE VERY SOON. LOL, LOL POPPY3

7:28 PM [poppy3] xxxx NO BECAUSE OUR LEADERS PUT HIM IN OFFICE AND IT WOULD MAKE THEM LOOK LIKE REAL DUMMMMMIES IF THE FACTS BECAME PUBLIC KNOWLEGE TO THE AMERICAN MEN AND WOMEN FAMILIES THAT GAVE THEIR SONS AND DAUGHTERS FOR THIS BUNCH OF DING A LINGS IN OFFICE NOW AND BACK THEN. POPPY3
    Last edited by Sing4u2; 06-14-2014 at 12:33 AM.

Re: Poppy3 - June 13, 2014

A little more from Poppy3:

Just got my call info from iraq maliki was injured not killed not sure of injuries. But street people saying yes he is hurt and taken to hospital poppy3