Poppy3 - June 9, 2014

Thread: Poppy3 - June 9, 2014

Poppy3 - June 9, 2014

10:06 PM [poppy3] WHAT I GOT INFO FROM ISN'T AT LIBERTY TO SHARE PUBLICLY AND I KNOW YOU DON'T WANT TO HEAR THAT BUT I WILL SAY THEY TOLD ME WE WILL NOT GET OUT OF JUNE WITHOUT SEEING THE RV. THAT SHOULD BE NEWS ENOUGH FOR ANYONE. PERSON IS IN OFFICE IN THE USA. NOW THAT IS ALL I AM SAYING FOR NOW. POPPY3

10:13 PM [poppy3] I AM AT A POINT OF PEACE IN THE INVESTMENT. I AM PLANNING MORE BUILDING AND ACCOMMODATIONS FOR THE KIDS CAMP. I HAVE COMPLETE CONFIDENCE IN THE PROGRESS AND THERE IS NO NEED FOR ME TO PUSH EVERYONE I KNOW IN POLITICS AND AROUND THE GLOBE FOR MORE INFORMATION AND NEWS OF WHEN THEY THINK IT IS GOING TO HAPPEN. I KNOW WE ARE CLOSE ENOUGH AT THIS POINT TIMING IS ON MY SIDE NOT THEIRS. THEY HAVE BILLS TO PAY AND I DON'T OWE ANYTHING BUT UTILITIES. THEY HAVE IN THE LAST MONTH CREATED BILLIONS MORE IN DEBT ON THINGS THEY NEED YESTERDAY AND WILL NEED TO BLESS ME TO BE ABLE TO AFFORD ALL THESE NEW PURCHASES SO WHY SHOULD I BE WORRIED? THEY COULD PUT IT OFF SOME LONGER BUT SOONER RATHER THAN LATER THEY ARE GOING TO PAY ME SO THEY CAN GET WHAT THEY NEED. IT IS AS SIMPLE AS THAT. POPPY3

Re: Poppy3 - June 9, 2014

[poppy3] SOME PEOPLE CHOOSE TO LIVE NEGATIVE AND THEY DON'T EVEN KNOW HOW NEGATIVE THEY ARE. CAN'T FIGURE OUT WHY THINGS ARE ALWAYS BAD FOR THEM, WHY THEY NEVER WIN, NEVER GET AHEAD, WHY THEY ARE ALWAYS IN TURMOIL. THEY HAVEN'T DISCOVERED THAT THE BIBLE PLAINLY EXPLAINS THE POWER OF THE TONGUE IS MOST POWERFUL AND YOU PREACH NEGATIVE YOU RECEIVE NEGATIVE. GOD BLESSES PEOPLE THAT FOLLOWS HIS WORD. GOD ANSWERS PRAYERS OF THOSES THAT FOLLOW HIS WORD AND STAYS ELIGIBLE TO RECEIVE BLESSINGS FROM HIM. THERE IS ONE FREE GIFT IN THE BIBLE (ONE) THE REST OF THE 2800 OTHER BLESSINGS REQUIRE ACTIONS ON OUR PART AND PART OF THAT IS TALKING GOD'S WORDS AND STAYING FIRM IN FAITH THAT WE HAVE HIM IN US AND WE LIVE IN A RESPECTFUL WAY TO STAY POSITIVE IN OUR FAITH AND STAND STRONG WITHIN HIS WORD. POSITIVE WORDS BRING POSITIVE ACTIONS. BELIEVE THIS OR NOT. I SEE THE RESULTS DAILY SINCE I STARTED FOLLOWING GOD'S WORD AS CLOSE AS I POSSIBLY CAN. I AND MY FAMILY ARE VERY BLESSED AND WE CONTINUE DAILY BEING BLESSED. I CAN ONLY PRAY THE ONES OF YOU THAT HAVEN'T FOUND THIS OUT WILL AT SOME POINT GET SERIOUS ABOUT YOUR FAITH AND SPEND AS MUCH TIME AT IT AS YOU HAVE FOLLOWING THE DINAR DAILY. IT WILL CHANGE YOUR LIFE. GOD'S LOVE POPPY3

HE IS MY MASTER AND LIVES WITHIN ME AND REGARDLESS OF THE RV OR NOT TODAY NEXT WEEK OR NEXT YEAR I AM A WINNER AND MY FAMILY ARE WINNERS. I GIVE ALL THE GLORY FOR THAT TO MY SAVIOR WHO PROVIDES FOR US EVERY MINUTE OF EVERY DAY. I GET THINGS MANY TIMES I NEVER SEE COMING AND HE DOESN'T ALWAYS ANSWER MY PRAYERS THE WAY I AM EXPECTING BUT THEY GET ANSWERED. HE IS INCREDIBLE, ABSOLUTELY INCREDIBLE. POPPY3