Thread: Dinarcorp

How do we know they will honor our reserve orders if it rv . Any feed back ??

I get the impression this is another attempt to stir up doubt.

Truthfully, in regard to some of these Dinar Dealers and reserve orders - no one knows for sure. Some of their terms and conditions are - quite literally, a nightmare... they can beat you 100 different ways. I have even heard directly from a couple of them. They have no intention of honoring reserve contracts once there is an RV.

On the other hand, I am confident Dinar Corp intends to honor their reserve commitments.

Re: Dinarcorp

Send email in writing with order #s..then call them. They stated they will take out of RV.

Re: Dinarcorp

Here is a reply I received from DinarCorp:

Thank you for contacting Dinar Corp. You can pay off your reserve with a Money Order/Cashier’s Check, in Iraqi Dinar, or if the rate increases substantially,
    with the value of your deposit. Once your reserve is paid off in full you can either

1) Request your dinar to be shipped
    2) Pick up your dinar in person
    3) Exchange your dinar at our current rate

If you want to exchange your dinar, you will receive payment via bank wire or bank check, whichever you prefer. Our buy back rate is based on the CBI Rate (Central Bank of Iraq) minus a 1-2.5% processing fee with a cap of $250.00 per million. Once there is a significant rate change we will be notifying our customer's via email. Dinar Corp will be setting up remote secure sites in major metropolitan areas where you would be able to pick up your currency if you choose not to exchange with us. For security purposes the locations of those sites will not be given until there is a significant rate change, we will only release locations if you request an appointment. If you would like to exchange your dinar, simply give us a call or send us an email and we will lock in your
    exchange rate for 30 days. Thank you for your interest in our service. Please feel free to contact us with any additional questions or concerns.