9:41 PM [poppy3] FROM WHAT I AM HEARING MALIKI LOST 40 MORE MEMBERS OF SUPPORT TODAY WITHIN THE SOL. IF TRUE HE CAN'T WIN ENOUGH SEATS PERIOD TO REMAIN P M ?? TIME WILL TELL. I DON'T THINK IT MATTERS ONE WAY OR THE OTHER. AT THIS POINT I THINK THE IMF AND CBI JUST NEED TO KNOW WHO IS GOING TO BE THE PM. IF MALIKI, THEY KNOW WHOM THE WORLD BANKING SYSTEM WILL BE DEALING WITH AND WHO THE GOVERNOR OF THE CBI WILL BE AND IF SOMEONE NEW THEN THE QUESTION WILL ARISE AS TO WHOM THE NEW PM WILL NAME AS THE NEW GOVERNOR OF THE CBI. POPPY3

9:43 PM [xxxx] Poppy Tlar says the SLC nominated Maliki for pm today did you know that?

9:44 PM [poppy3] xxxx DON'T BELIEVE IT YET . WE NEED TO SEE IT FROM A RELIABLE NEWS SOURCE. POPPY3

9:47 PM [poppy3] THE POINT TO PAY ATTENTION TO IS ----nominated Maliki DOESN'T MEAN SQUAT HE STILL ISN'T APPOINTED AND WE KNEW HE WOULD BE NOMINATED BUT THE OTHER QUESTION IS CAN HE GARNER ALL THE OTHER UNITS TO SUPPORT HIM AND THEY SAY ABSOLUTELY NOT. friends HE HAS A VERY STEEP HILL TO CLIMB AND HE IS LONG SHOT AT BEST. POPPY3

9:50 PM [poppy3] THEY STATED THEY WANT TO BE FINAL BY THE 25TH BUT YOU KNOW THEY ARE NEVER ON THE DATE THEY EXPECT AND THAT THEY BROADCAST TO US. POPPY3

10:20 PM [poppy3] THERE IS A RV TRAIN COMING DOWN THE TRACKS ..... DON'T GET IN THE WAY BUT GET PREPARED--- THERE ARE ALL KINDS OF TAX QUESTIONS AND INVESTMENT QUESTIONS TO BE ANSWERED. TAX RATE ??? INVESTMENTS TO PROTECT YOUR NEW WEALTH, DO YOU NEED TO PAY OFF YOUR HOUSE OR KEEP THE MORTGAGE FOR TAX PURPOSES. IS THERE A BEST TIME AND PLACE TO CASH IN, WHAT TYPE OF DEAL CAN I MAKE, DO I NEED A TRUST ACCOUNT TO PROTECT MY FAMILY'S FUTURE, WHERE DO I GO TO GET THESE SERVICES AND WHAT COMES FIRST SECOND ETC. IF I HAVE A TAX ATTY DO I NEED A ACCOUNTANT? WHAT KIND OF ACCOUNTANT DO I NEED, WHAT KIND OF ATTY DO I NEED, WHEN IS THE BEST TIME TO FILE TAXES, DO I WAIT TILL YEARS END OR PAY IMMEDIATELY WHEN I CASH OUT. NOW TELL ME YOU HAVE STUDIED TO SHOW YOURSELF APPROVED FOR THE BLESSING. THE TIMING WILL NOT MATTER IF YOU ARE NOT EDUCATED. REMEMBER THE STATISTICS THAT 72% OF ALL LOTTERY WINNER THOUGHT THEY WHERE PREPARED OR WILL LEARN AFTER THEY WIN LOL, LOL 72% OF THEM ARE BROKE IN LESS THAN 5 YEARS. WILL THAT BE YOU. I KNOW I HARP ON THIS MANY TIMES BUT I AM SERIOUS I WANT EVERYONE HERE TO WIN AND KEEP WINNING. I CARE POPPY3

10:26 PM [poppy3] TO GET THESE ANSWERS YOU NEED TO HAVE EVERYTHING YOU WANT FROM THE RV WRITTEN DOWN. ALL PERSONAL SITUATION TO CARE FOR AND PROTECT AND ALL FAMILY SITUATIONS YOU NEED TO ADDRESS. YOU MUST HAVE ALL WRITTEN DOWN AND WHEN YOU FIND YOUR FINANCIAL STRATEGIST BEFORE YOU CASH IN TALK WITH HIM OR HER AND MAKE PROPER PREPARATIONS BEFORE YOU CASH IN. YOU MAY NEED TO FORM A TRUST AHEAD OF TIME TO PREVENT TAXES OR YOU MAY NEED TO CASH INTO A TAX DEFERRED ACCOUNT AND NOT PAY TAXES OF THE FUNDS OR YOU MAY WANT TO PURCHASE PROPERTY WITH THE DINAR AND NOT HAVE TAXES DUE TILL THE PROPERTY SELL ETC ETC .. LIKE I SAID BE PREPARED AND WRITE DOWN WHAT YOU WANT TO ACCOMPLISH AND LEARN HOW FROM THE PROFESSIONAL. POPPY3

10:36 PM [poppy3] GOT A EMAIL A LITTLE WHILE AGO SAYING CHINA TODAY STOPPED ALL THEIR BANKS FROM ACCEPTING USD. THIS IF TRUE COULD BE BAD NEWS FOR THE DOLLAR. WE WILL HAVE TO WAIT TO SEE IF THIS IS TRUE AND WHY THEY HAVE TAKEN THIS STEP. POPPY3