9:48 AM [poppy3] xxxx lets all pray today for all here that have medical needs and lets stand strong for the people of Iraq to prosper. IF THEY PROSPER SO WILL WE. THERE IS NOW STRONG WORDS THAT MALIKI IS OUT AND MANY ARE MANEUVERING TO POSITION FOR A GREATER IRAQ WITH NEW LEADERSHIP. I JUST HOPE THEY MAKE BETTER CHOICES THIS TIME THAN BEFORE AND I PRAY THAT FOR OUR NATION ALSO. LORD KNOWS WE NEED IT. POPPY3 ALSO PRAY JAMES 1, 5 POPPY3

11:24 AM [poppy3] GREAT THERE IS WIFI HERE-----sean hannity_sept 2,2010.wmv - YouTube rich friends had this old broadcast of Hannity sent to me and I heard this back when it was first broadcast. This is a great reminder of the FACT that Iraq will RV just like Kuwait did only this time we have had the privilege of private citizens have invested and will prosper the USA along with our Government. I have said many TIMES THAT ALL OUR POLITICIANS KNOW THIS AND HAVE BEEN SPENDING THE FUTURE AS FAST AS POSSIBLE. THEY HAVE FORGOTTEN YOU DON'T SPEND IT TILL YOU HAVE IT?? IT IS SHORT LISTEN TO THE RECORDING POPPY3