More from Poppy3 - May 12, 2014

Thread: More from Poppy3 - May 12, 2014

More from Poppy3 - May 12, 2014

Poppy3 …I HAVE BEEN TOLD BY SOLID SOURCES THAT THE COUNTRIES THAT IRAQ OWES WAR RETRIBUTION HAVE MET ALL LAST WEEK AND THEY ARE NOW DEMANDING PAYMENT ON THE DINAR THEY TOOK IN LIEU OF BALANCE OWED BACK YEARS AGO AT THE END OF THE WAR. MANY OF THEM FORGAVE UP TO 60% OF THE DEBT AND TOOK THE BALANCE OWED IN DINAR. THEY KNOW MUCH OF THE PARIS GROUP COUNTRIES HAVE BEEN PAID AND THESE ARE MANY OTHER COUNTRIES THAT WHERE NOT PART OF THE PARIS GROUP AND…AND NOW DEMANDING THEIR PAY ALSO.

OH BOY ! REMEMBER BACK LAST MONTH I REPORTED THAT ONE OF MY SOURCES TOLD ME THAT THE IMF & CBI HAD DECIDED THEY WOULD HOLD THE RV TILL POST ELECTION AND THEY KNEW FOR SURE THAT MALIKI WAS OUT AND THEY KNEW EXACTLY WHOM THEY WOULD BE WORKING WITH AND THAT THEY WOULD KNOW THAT TURKI WOULD STAY AS THE GOVERNOR OF THE CBI ???? WELL JUST GOT A CALL REMINDING ME THAT HE IS STILL STANDING ON THAT INFORMATION AND THAT IT IS THE ABSOLUTE SITUATION. THEY WANT TO KNOW WHOM ALL IS IN THE PICTURE AND CONTROL OF THE PRIME MINISTERSHIP AND THE CBI BEFORE THEY MAKE A FULL RELEASE .. I MIGHT ADD THEY WILL KNOW LONG BEFORE WE WILL WHO IS IN THESE POSITIONS. I TAKE THIS AS GREAT NEWS ALL THIS COULD BE DECIDED VERY SHORTLY----- POPPY3

Poppy3 - THERE WILL NOT BE A GCR AS MANY…WANT YOU TO BELIEVE. IT HAS ZIP TO DO WITH A RV OF DINAR. YES THERE WILL BE SOME MIDDLE EAST AND SURROUNDING CURRENCIES THAT TRADE DAILY WITH IRAQ THAT WILL HAVE TO ADJUST THEIR CURRENCIES FOR THE PURPOSE OF TRADE WITH IRAQ BUT THERE WILL NOT BE SOME 100 PLUS COUNTRIES ADJUSTING OR RVING THEIR CURRENCIES…

Millionday - i dont know the date – i do know that CBI has stated in multiple reports that they are ready for the banking reform to go forward with the step of changing the value and the international rates so now we wait — they have not said we will have to wait a long time or we wont – but they have shown a newly gained care for the citizens and their own economic future for the region and for them.
    __________________________________________________ ______________

American Contractor - In a few weeks, the Development Fund for Iraq (DFI) will expire on 22 May just like it has every year since 2003. There are lien holders, pending litigation and lawsuits against the Iraq governments previous regime. The DFI funds are held in a New York bank and the Ministry of Finance has access to these funds. The DFI account will continue being held in New York until after 22 May and will not be exposed to the numerous liens, lawsuits and creditors. The Iraq government will not risk losing those DFI funds.

GOT A REPORT TODAY THAT COINCIDES WITH ALL THE ABOVE NEWS --- THE TWO CURRENCIES THE NEW DENOMS AND THE OLD WILL CO EXSIST FOR 24 TO 36 MONTHS ALLOWING MUCH TIME TO CASH OUT AT WHAT EVER THE RATE BECOMES DURING THAT 36 MONTH PERIOD. MUCH TO DO DURING THIS PERIOD AND FOR ALL OF US THERE WILL BE MUCH TO LEARN TO MANAGE THIS FUNDING WELL. I ENCOURAGE EVERYONE TO SEEK PROFESSIONAL ADVISE ON PROTECTING AND MANAGING THE BLESSING FOR THE FUTURE GENERATIONS OF OUR FAMILY. GODS BLESSINGS TO ALL OF YOU AND A VERY HAPPY MOTHERS DAY TO ALL OUR MOTHERS. POPPY3

Re: More from Poppy3 - May 12, 2014

10:00 PM [poppy3] well IF YOU GUYS HAVE LISTEN TO THE ALABAMA NEWS REPORT THE NEWS MEDIA SAID THE BIGGEST RUMOR THAT HAS ZERO TRUTH TO IT IS A GCR ???? REMEMBER WHAT OLD POPPY3 POSTED LAST MONTH AND AGAIN A COUPLE DAYS AGO THAT WAS POSTED IN THE OBSERVER AND BLOG--- HERE IS A COPY--- Poppy3 -THERE WILL NOT BE A GCR AS MANY WANT YOU TO BELIEVE. IT HAS ZIP TO DO WITH A RV OF DINAR. YES THERE WILL BE SOME MIDDLE EAST AND SURROUNDING CURRENCIES THAT TRADE DAILY WITH IRAQ THAT WILL HAVE TO ADJUST THEIR CURRENCIES FOR THE PURPOSE OF TRADE WITH IRAQ BUT THERE WILL NOT BE SOME 100 PLUS COUNTRIES ADJUSTING OR RVING THEIR CURRENCIES…

10:01 PM [poppy3] AGAIN MY SOURCES ARE REAL AND IN GOOD POSITIONS. POPPY3