12:54 PM [poppy3] Iraq PM says he ‘won’t cling to job’ Baghdad: Iraqi Prime Minister Nouri Al Maliki said Thursday he had enough support to build a coalition government after elections a day earlier, but insisted he would not cling to the job. Al Maliki, seeking a third term following his country’s first polls since US troops withdrew, faces significant opposition from within his own Shiite community, as well as Sunni Arabs and Kurds. He has been criticised over a marked deterioration in security as well as rampant corruption, high unemployment and what his rivals say has been insufficient improvement in basic services. But with vote counting having only just started and final results not expected for at least two weeks, he said “we have an ability to pass the 165 (seat threshold)” required to form a majority government. “We have confidence that we will achieve a political majority,” he added. Following elections in 2005 and 2010, Iraqi leaders agreed to national unity governments that included all of the country’s major parties and communal groups, but Al Maliki has vowed not to pursue such a track again. “I am warning against going back to the sectarian (quotas), and I will not be part of it,” he said. The premier insisted he was willing to give up the post if he was unable to form a government, saying: “My mother did not give birth to me as a minister or a prime minister.”

1:00 PM [poppy3] Holiday runs through tomorrow and we need to find out if the Kurds oil started flowing and sold today on the market. Being told HCL, BUDGET, AND TARRIF'S BEING DISCUSSED IN TODAY'S MEETINGS AND WE HOPE TO TO GET A REPORT FROM BAGDAD LATE THIS EVENING IF ANYTHING ENCOURAGING HAPPENS. POPPY3

1:03 PM [poppy3] THE ONLY THING I AM CONFIDENT OF AT THIS POINT OR ANYONE ELSE CAN BE SURE OF IS THAT NONE OF US GOT ANY VOTES IN THEIR ELECTION. IF I HAD BEEN ON THE BALLOT HOWEVER I AM SURE I WOULD HAVE WON. THE BUDGET AND THE RV ARE IN PLAY TO BE APPROVED AND IMPLEMENTED ASAP ACCORDING TO ALL SOURCES EVEN THE PUMPER GURU'S. POPPY3

1:13 PM [poppy3] GETTING REPORTS FROM BAGDAD THAT AS MANY AS 63% TURN OUT FOR THE ELECTIONS. PLUS ONE MORE STATEMENT TO CLEAR UP ABOUT SECURITY THE BORDERS ARE STILL MANNED WITH GUARDS AND THEY ARE SEARCHING EVERYONE COMING IN OR OUT OF THE COUNTRY. THIS HAS BEEN IN A EFFORT TO CURB BOMBINGS ETC. IS WHAT I WAS TOLD. NEXT SOME NEWS STATIONS REPORTING MASS BOMBINGS AND MANY MURDERS ARE DRASTICALLY EXAGGERATED FROM WHAT I AM TOLD THERE WHERE SOME BOMBINGS BUT NO WHERE NEAR THE DAMAGE REPORTED AND NONE AT ELECTION LOCATIONS. LOOK WE HAVE MORE MURDERS MONTHLY IN CHICAGO THAN ALL OF IRAQ. THEY ARE SAFER THAN WE ARE NATIONWIDE. POPPY3

1:31 PM [poppy3] xxxx that is a small statement think about this. SAY WE HAVE JUST THE 4.3 T THEN IT RV'S AT $3.00 THEN THAT 4.3 JUST BECAME $12.9 T USD. THEN YOU I AND CORPS HERE HOLD ANOTHER 1.3T AND THAT GOES TO THE UST .. OK WATCH THIS THEN WE ARE ALLOWED THE PURCHASE OF OIL AT $32.00 PER BARREL AND WE SELL THAT OIL ON THE WORLD MARKET FOR TRIPLE WHAT WE PURCHASE IT AT $99.00 A BARREL WE JUST TOOK IN APPROXIMATELY $43 T MORE DOLLARS . NOW LETS SEE HOW THE WHITE HOUSE HANDLES THIS $$$$$$$. ABOVE IS THE WAY I WOULD MANAGE IT. WE WOULD BE DEBT FREE AND I WOULD CREATE JOBS NATIONWIDE USING IT FOR INFRASTRUCTURE AND HIRE AMERICAN FIRST. POPPY3

1:37 PM [poppy3] xxxx THE DEAL WAS NEGOTIATED BY CHENEY FOR THE OIL AND ALLEN GREENSPAN FOR THE DINAR. BUSH WAS ACTUALLY AGAINST THE DEAL TO BEGIN WITH AND CHENEY AND GREENSPAN CONVINCED HIM THE DEAL WOULD PAY FOR THE WAR. HE THEN STARTED TELLING THE AMERICAN PUBLIC THAT THEY WOULD NEVER HAVE TO PAY FOR THAT WAR???

10:35 PM [poppy3] THEY HAD THEIR PARLIAMENT MEETINGS TODAY AS I TOLD EVERYONE YESTERDAY. BUDGET, HCL AND TARIFFS BEING DISCUSSED . THEY WILL MEET AGAIN TOMORROW ON FRIDAY THEIR HOLY DAY. I AM GLAD TO HEAR THIS BUT WONDER ABOUT WHAT PROGRESS IS BEING MADE IN WHAT AREAS OF THE DISCUSSION. I WILL SAY THIS WITH CONFIDENCE THEY ARE GOING FORWARD REGARDLESS OF VOTER SITUATION. THEY ARE PUSHING THEIR AGENDA AND I BELIEVE THEY ARE WATCHING THE CBI SITUATION IN REGARDS TO TURKIS POSITION BEING RETAINED. TIME WILL TELL AND TIME WILL SHOW US THE BLESSING. POPPY3

10:39 PM [poppy3] HOPE ALL HEARD CONFIRMATIONS ON THE CALL ABOUT THESE MEETINGS AND PROGRESS. xxxx NO NOT AT ALL EXCEPT HE HAS BEEN A MALIKI SUPPORTER ALL THE WAY AND IF MALIKI IS OUT THEN HE MAY BE REPLACED ALSO VERY SOON. WE MUST SEE WHAT TRANSPIRES AND I AM SURE TGHE IMF ,WORLD BANK IS WATCHING EVERY MOVE TO SEE IF HE IS GOING TO REMAIN AS CBI GOVERNOR. POPPY3

10:43 PM [poppy3] xxxx ALSO REMEMBER TURKI HAS TRIED TO RESIGN SEVERAL TIMES IN THE LAST 6 MONTHS .. THE CBI IS SHAKEY UNTILL THE TURKI SITUATION IS RESOLVED. THAT CAN EFFECT OUR INVESTMENT FOR SURE. POPPY3

May 1 10:42 PM [xxxx] poppy3 Why would they pass all this before they appoint the new PM?

10:44 PM [poppy3] xxxx WELL I CAN ASSURE YOU THEY WILL KNOW THE OUTCOME FAR BEFORE WE DO. POPPY3

10:44 PM [xxxx] poppy3 yes he has but i was leaning more towards the fact that he wouldn't kiss m bohinney an was getting back lash

10:46 PM [poppy3] xxxx HE HAS ONLY BEEN THAT WAY FOR THE LAST COUPLE MONTHS WHEN THE IMF AND WORLD BANK LAID THE LAW DOWN TO HIM AND HE FINALLY SIDED WITH THEM TO SAVE HIS OWN BEHIND AND IF YOU REMEMBER THAT WAS WHEN HE TRIED TO RESIGN. HE WAS CAUGHT IN THE MIDDLE OF THE TWO POWERS. POPPY3

10:46 PM [xxxx] poppy3 Do we believe they have a time limit window to get this all done?

10:48 PM [poppy3] xxxx I DO THINK THEY HAVE SOME SORT OF TIMELINE BUT WITH NO BACK WALL TO COMPLETE THINGS. THEY DO AND HAVE BEEN MOVING IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION FOR SEVERAL WEEKS NOW AND HAVE NEVER SEEMED TO STOP FOR ANYTHING. OUR GOAL IS THEIR GOAL AS I SEE THEM PROGRESS. POPPY3