Kurdistan financial set a timetable to discuss and evaluate the budget with the ministries until the ninth of next month
Erbil: within the framework of a series of meetings that are currently held by the Ministry of Finance and Economy in the Kurdistan Regional Government with government departments and institutions, in order to discuss the mechanism set up the region's budget for 2014.
The Ministry of Finance and Economy in the Kurdistan Regional Government, on Wednesday held a meeting under the supervision of Rashid Tahir Undersecretary with the general managers and the Preparatory Commission for the budget of the Ministry of Finance and Economy.
In the context of the meeting, Undersecretary of the Ministry of Finance and Economy on the need to prepare and prepare the budget of the Kurdistan Regional Government. It was announced; that based on the recommendations of the Prime Minister Barzani, the need to expedite the preparation of the budget under the budget that identified Baghdad us, we will prepare and prepare our budget and divided ministries.
The Ministry of Finance and Economy has set a timetable from the date of 10/09/2013 until 10/09/2013, so will the invitation of the Ministry every day to assess and discuss the details with the budget for the preparation of the budget committee in the General Directorate of the Ministry.
Iraqi Foreign Minister believes in an interview with Al-Sharq al-Awsat that the U.S. military action 'almost certain'
Cairo: Sawsan Abu Hussein - Denied, Iraqi Foreign Minister, Hoshyar Zebari, that any Arab state or even the Arab League supported a military strike to Syria during the Arab Ministerial Meeting, which was held at the League headquarters in Cairo three days ago. Zebari said in an interview with Asharq Al-Awsat that everyone (at the meeting) spoke about the deterrent measures to use chemical weapons, which strongly denounced all countries. Zebari said Iraq's reservation to two paragraphs in the draft resolution on Syria, issued by the Arab League was justified to wait for the results of the inspection team, and pointed out that the continuation of the Syrian crisis and severely affects the security situation in Iraq and a number of neighboring countries, particularly Lebanon. Zebari also spoke about the visit, Iranian Foreign Minister of Iraq during the next week and to prepare for meetings of New York for the General Assembly of the United Nations. The following is the text of the interview:
* Why Iraq's reservation to two paragraphs in the Ministerial Decision on Syria? How do you see the results of the Arab ministerial meeting?
- Arab ministerial meeting did not raise any new draft resolution to the Council of the university, but ask what was agreed upon at a meeting of delegates, and this was the basis of discussion and research, there are two issues must be clarified, the first use of chemical weapons, everyone acknowledged that this international crime punishable under international law , in particular the Geneva Convention and other conventions, and we in Iraq are among the most affected by the use of chemical weapons in Halabja, etc., and then we say that the use of chemical weapons by Saddam Hussein's regime is a turning point in the course of the whole system and the war of the system on its neighbors and its people, and we believe that use the same weapon in Syria in East Gouta is also a turning point in the Syrian crisis, and the subject was surrounded by full consensus of the Arab Foreign Ministers universal condemnation and denunciation. The second issue relates to Bmaheh deterrent measures, and ensure that the draft resolution a paragraph or two paragraphs in this regard, and Iraq abstained from voting on them; because we do not want to blame the system directly before the investigation is completed and the question of a military strike outside the United Nations.
* But the decision did not talk about a military strike, but deterrent measures.
- In the spirit of the meeting was on the table, and therefore did not subtract any Arab country in the resolution and spoke everyone for deterrent measures, because the silence encourages the persistence of the system in the aggression against the people, issue of taking a decision directing a military strike against Syria sensitive, and even the Gulf states did not raise the issue directly, but called for decisive action is injected into the blood of the Syrian people, and if we look to the international resolution to see that the Security Council did not give a mandate and NATO as well as the British Parliament, and even the U.S. Congress do not know where to arrive and what will be the outcome of the deliberations.
* But preparations in the direction of strong U.S. military strike to paralyze the ability of the system to military action.
- It is true .. American preparations powerful, almost certainly blow, In my opinion, that the U.S. administration will not shut up.
* Do you think that America move fleets in the Mediterranean without doing something?
- Of course not .. This is very difficult and also reported the strike U.S. military almost certain, and the subject has to do with politics and the internal situation and the status of President Barack Obama and the leadership of America and prestige, so the American leadership can not afford to back down, because they have reached an advanced stage, and the consequences of the strike will be extremely dangerous for everyone in the region.
* What the repercussions of a military strike on Syria in Iraq?
- Iraq directly affected constantly Syrian crisis and its repercussions and its transition to Iraq, in the sense that for «State of Iraq and the Levant Islamic» they have become the front and one with terrorist organizations and «base» and sisters and Front victory, and this means that the objective fact is the destruction of the situation, and causing the greatest from harm. It is in human terms there is a problem the flow of refugees two walls, for example, we received a few days, about 43 thousand Syrian refugees, so there are concerns, especially as we do not know what the grand strategy to ensure secure stability in Syria, and therefore did not have one at the meeting of Arab foreign ministers no better alternative on the final outcome of the crisis other than activate the Geneva conference mechanism 2 »and to achieve peace through the participation of the parties in this conference.
* But the Syrian regime rejected «Geneva 2».
- Did not reject the truth, and the Syrian regime expressed its approval, during the visit of Syrian Foreign Minister Walid al-Muallem to Iraq.
* But he put conditions, including the fact that Assad remains until its expiry in 2014.
- No. Syrian regime and approved without conditions, and for both parties must participate in the conference without preconditions so that there is credible.
* How to read Russian and American positions? The former believes that he has evidence to prove the use of the opposition of chemical weapons, and says that America has the evidence to prove his use of the system, and China says that America gave her strong evidence, but any military action must be through the Security Council.
- These attitudes come under discussion for the politicization of intelligence.
* In other words?
- Each State used its information to support their positions, and therefore some international parties began custody and even wondering about the credibility of this information, and this controversy exists as well as the United Nations inspectors will be presenting their report to the Secretary-General of the United Nations. But the team will not designate a party that chemical weapons were used, although its use. Here, the problem remains that raises controversy about the load of responsibility, and it will remain intelligence assessment states that recognize certainly from the use of arms, and therefore, in my view, the future military strike, no doubt.
* After a military strike you can go to the Geneva Conference and the completion of a political solution?
- Orientation is clicking on all parties to reach a political solution, but you will be achieved? This is not known. Will there be repercussions larger or other parties will expand the circle of conflict outside Syria? This possibility.
* Such as Lebanon, for example?
- Definitely like Lebanon, and the confrontation with Israel and the entry of Hezbollah on the line, and some terrorist operations here and there, so there is a real concern on this issue, and we As a neighboring country to Syria, we certainly because we take every precaution and make our efforts with the efforts of others to resolve disputes that disrupt the political settlement .
* Mean that if the strike occurred, albeit limited, in Syria, must be matched by a guarantee to maintain the Syrian state through the Geneva conference 2 »?
- Certainly our goal to maintain the Syrian people and the state.
* What about the security situation in Iraq now?
- The security situation is not stable due to continued terrorist attacks from time to time, and a large part of it is caused by an internal relation to the performance of the security services and government control sound, and another part due to reflection of the Syrian crisis, and for this we have an interest in ending this crisis and find a peaceful way out is safe, because we are one of the countries affected by what is happening in Syria. As for the political situation currently frozen All things did not resolve all the political issues and pending general elections next year.
* What about the preparations Go to United Nations meetings held in New York with the Arab Group during the current month?
- For Iraq, we will go to New York, has gotten rid of all restrictions internationalism that was shackle Iraq due to sanctions, which suffered so much, especially the provisions of Chapter VII, so we'll go this time, Iraq returned to the Arab and Islamic countries and the UN, and get rid of all the sanctions and the complexities that were imposed Therefore, in my opinion, the most important things certainly raised the Syrian crisis, and also the issue of the Iranian nuclear file and post the new Iranian president who will be the star of the meeting in New York.
* Is the Iranian policy changed?
- There is a strong indicator of a real trend towards change and deal with the facts as they are, and with the least amount of ideological thought.
* Does lessen the grip of Iran on Iraq also apply?
- Do not have a grip on us, but there continues to relationships. And science will visit Baghdad next week, Iran's foreign minister is his first.
* What is posed by the Iranian minister's visit to Baghdad?
- A large number of of Matrouh issues: bilateral relations, and the Syrian crisis, and the nuclear file.
* Do you expect in the event of the implementation of a U.S. military strike in Syria that Iran becomes a party to the equation?
- In my view that all States will adhere to neutrality.
Chihod: the signing of the Charter of Honor for Alkhozai initiative will strengthen the internal front of the country and puts solve the crisis map
Baghdad (news) .. Called on the leadership of the State of Law coalition MP / National Alliance / Mohammed Saadoun Chihod, the political blocs to sign a code of honor that within the initiative of Vice President Khodair al and adherence Banagatha, because this initiative will strengthen the internal front of the country and develop a roadmap to resolve the political crisis between the blocks.
He said Alziod in a statement (of the Agency news): We have the initiative of Vice President Khodair al include the code of honor, which emphasizes the unifying discourse consolidated and the sanctity of the blood of Iraq and to preserve the unity of Iraq, adding: that in the first place for this destroyed make sure to solve problems between the political blocs and the strengthening of the front Interior, and at strengthening the front we can stand face the challenges of the Syrian situation and others.
He pointed out that, of all the political blocs that interested in the interest of Iraq expressed its approval of the Charter of the honor, adding: political blocs are required to sign a code of honor that which augments points and cohesion of the internal front and a roadmap to resolve the crisis, particularly the sanctity of Iraqi blood and the adoption of the Constitution.
The political scene in multiple differences between the blocks and accumulated them about the laws on the shelves of the House of Representatives, as the security situation is stable, well, for the continuation of bombings and assassinations.
Vice Kurdistan: differences led to disruption of the entire pass laws
Baghdad (news) .. MP for / coalition of Kurdish blocs / Burhan Mohammed Faraj, that the differences led to disruption of the entire pass laws.
Faraj said in a statement (of the Agency news): The political and security situation in the country is not dire consequences because of the lack of trust between the political blocs, unlikely that there will be a breakthrough of the current crisis during the current parliamentary session.
He added: political differences led to disruption of the pass laws, as well as disable it will continue until the end of the current parliamentary session.
And was a member of the State of Law MP / National Alliance / Ali Falh, in an earlier statement called for the need to provide some of the political blocs concessions in order to reach common solutions to reduce the political crisis experienced by the country.
Deputy for Iraq: the political blocs develop solutions, "prosthesis" to end crisis
Baghdad (news) .. attributed MP / coalition in Iraq / Nora Salem, the reason for the continuation of the current crisis to put their personal political blocs, noting it put prosthetic solutions to address all the crises.
Salem said (of the Agency news): that all the political blocs want to solve disputes in accordance with their personal and partisan interests without regard to the supreme interest of the country.
She pointed out: that the absence of sincerity and earnest desire of the political blocs led to the continuing differences, indicating that the political blocs put prosthesis solutions to disagreements and escalate day after day.
He said: political blocs did not provide concessions in the national interest of the country and all the blocks partisan sticking to their demands in order to strengthen their parties, noting that foreign interventions trying to make Iraq conflict to shop does not return the prestige of Iraq.
The student member of the State of Law MP / National Alliance / Ali Falh, in an earlier statement of the need to provide some of the political blocs concessions in order to reach common solutions to reduce the political crisis experienced by the country.
Dry criticized for blocks and defense ministers at the request of questioning
Newspaper News Juhaynah / Agencies: criticized the Kurdistan Alliance MP Ashwaq dry by some political blocs to defend the minister belongs in the case being questioned, noting that the interrogation does not mean accusing the minister, but for the purpose of knowing some information.
He said in a statement Thursday that "not subject to interrogations deals but unfortunately, when he wants Parliament that questioned the Minister of blowing the block that belongs to defend it."
It showed that "not all of the accused and the interrogator but there may be a lack of information to the House of Representatives intended to inquire about and not an error Maifam".
And confirms observers said the mission control of the House during the current session underwent compliments political and disrupted because of the differences and intersections that occurred between the various forces and political blocs and leaders, what hindered the work of Parliament in general and prevented achieve its goals to meet the demands of the people and to achieve the ambitions and aspirations of the citizens through the enactment of the legislation important laws do not especially those that are Bmsas people's lives and livelihoods.
The Kurdish MP Hamid Buffy said earlier that the political differences and love of the acquisition of the positions and the money illegally is what made the House of Representatives is weak, especially in its oversight role, because the executive branch declined to accept the role of Parliament and prevented government officials from the audience to the House of Representatives for hosting or discussion or interrogation if it took as happened with Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki and the Ministers of Youth and Sports Jassim Mohammed Jaafar and Higher Education and Scientific Research Ali al-Adeeb and others.
Member of the economy: the need to bring in migrant domestic capital to invest in the country
Baghdad (news) .. Member of the Committee called for the economy and investment MP / coalition of Kurdish blocs / Jassim شنكالي, the need to grant special privileges to bring the heads of local money migrating abroad to invest in the country.
He said شنكالي (of the Agency news): The escape of heads of local funds abroad due to the poor security situation in the country in which a major threat to local and foreign investors, what made them prefer to invest in neighboring countries.
He pointed out: that the Iraqis in Jordan top the list of foreign investors as well as the case for some of the Gulf states, noting these experiences can be exploited in the development of the reality of the country.
He added: must grant special privileges to bring local businesses and Iraqi investors to invest in the country, and their preference for foreign investors to support the investment process in the country.
Parliament: the central bank did not achieve the desired goals in the support and development of the country's banking sector
Baghdad (news) .. Criticized the Vice-Chairman of the Finance Committee MP / coalition of Kurdish blocs / Ahmed iceberg God, the central bank's policy towards the banking sector that it did not work to support and develop his work.
Faizullah said (of the Agency news): The Iraqi banking sector is still lagging behind and lacks many of the modern technological things, which make the work local banks متلكئ.
He added: that the central bank's policy towards the banking sector by several استفهامات for it did not achieve their desired goals, calling for a plan of action for the advancement of the banking sector and the development of his work.
He called for: the need for legislation of a special law for banks supports local banks and spurred on the development so that it operates according to international banking technological.
The banking sector is suffering the Iraqi government and private two branches of severe retardation proportion to the global and regional banks, where he is still dependent on the old traditional systems in his work.
Sulaimaniya, - Presse Iraq -announced the leadership of the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan, Mullah Bakhtiar, on Thursday, that the health of President Jalal Talabani continues to improve, denying what he described as rumors that talked about his clinical death.
He and a member of the political bureau of the Patriotic Union, in an interview with one of the Kurdish satellite pursued / Press that Iraq, "Talabani's health is improving continuously, no truth to the rumors emanating from the death and transferred and the semi."
Bakhtiar said that "Talabani appears on the screen, for a few seconds, will change the political equation, and we hope that it happens soon, as happened in previous times."
Bakhtiar continued that "leaders of the National Union agreed since the first week of illness Talabani to prevent his visit except his wife and Necmettin cream as a doctor, even if we opened the doors of meetings and visits will notice tens of milliseconds standing on the door of the hospital every day."
And suffers President Jalal Talabani of the health crisis since 2007 and was taken to hospital Hussein Medical Center in Jordan and went several weeks there before being transferred for treatment in a hospital in Mayo Clinic in the United States, and in May of the same year he underwent surgery in one of the heart valves Mayo Clinic in Minnesota 'American', days after the announcement of the vote knee surgery in August of 2008.
And deteriorated state of health of Talabani after suffering unwell in (the 17th of December, 2012), enter the evacuated Hospital Medical City in Baghdad, without settling his health, and then transferred to a specialized hospital in Germany, and is still lying there and receive treatment.
And spin conversations in the Kurdish political circles for clinical death of President Talabani, a Kurdish source revealed late last July, the existence of preparations for the announcement of the death of President during the Eid al-Fitr holiday last year, but that did not happen amid denials successively to Kurdish officials. Ended