Why Would Okie Post This?.....

Thread: Why Would Okie Post This?.....

Why Would Okie Post This?.....

I am sure many of you may have already seen this, but I would like to ask your opinion why?... Even if this is hypothetical, why would one post this, unless you were 100 percent sure of its validity... Can you imagine the concern this will cause many who may not be able to get to a bank right away?... Is there an agenda here with this man?... I would often just laugh at his posts because of his ability to charm the pants off of many people... The response to this mans posts are incredible in their number.... And most are ones that believe in him.... But I knew to take his word with a grain of salt... But this is a little more serious, and it could lead to a lot of problems post RV... What are your thoughts folks?... Am I being too hard on the man?... Regardless of Okie's service to our country, is this something a responsible individual would post without knowing it to be 100 percent accurate?... Here is the post...

8-14-13 OKIEOILMAN: GOOD EVENING FOLKS--LET'S ASSUME A HYPOTHETICAL (SP) SCENARIO THEN LET OUR MINDS WONDER IF OUR BRAINS IS THINKING OR NOT.

LET'S SAY FOR INSTANCE THAT AT 5 PM TOMMOROW UNTIL 8AM FRIDAY MORNING THE DEALERS CUSTOMER SERVICE CENTERS WENT SILENT BASED ON NEW CODES (RATES) TO BE FURNISHED BY THE UST.

THEN LET US WONDER ABOUT THE UST HAVING A QUOTA FULLFILLMENT OF DINAR. THIS PREDICATED ON THERE IS A GIVEN AMOUNT OF DINAR IN AMERICA.

LETíS ASSUME THAT WHEN THE QUOTA IS FILLED (EVEN THOUGH THEY HAVE 30 DAYS TO COMPLETE) THAT THEY WILL NO LONGER REDEAM ANY 3 ZERO NOTES.

AND ALSO THAT WHEN THAT QUOTA IS FINISHED MAY BE SOONER THAN 30 DAY'S.

FURTHER ASSUMPTION'S NATURALLY TO FOLLOW WOULD BE THAT ALL BANKS WILL HAVE NEARLY THE SAME RATES AND REDUCE THE AMOUNT OF PEOPLE GOING INTO WHAT THEY THINK IS A PRE-SELECTED REDEMPTION CENTER.

LETíS ALSO HOPE THE RATE WILL BE SO HIGH THAT THE INITIAL OFFERING WOULD SUFFICE EVEN FOR THE GREEDIEST PERSON ON THE PLANET.

WHILE WE'RE HOPING LETS HOPE THERE MAY BE AVAILABLE IN THE NEAR FUTURE ANOTHER POSSIBLE INVESTMENT SCENARIO THAT WOULD BE COMPARABLE TO SOME OF THE CURRENCIES POSSIBILITIES NOW.

OF COURSE THIS IS ALL BASED ON A SPECULATIVE SCENARIO--YOU THINK ABOUT THIS AND DECIDE WHETHER IT IS POSSIBLE OR JUST PURE SPECULATION AND CONJECTURE.------YOU DECIDE----BLESSINGS

I CAN ALMOST VISUALIZE THE NEURONS FLOWING PRESENTLY----IT'S GOOD TO THINK FOR YOURSELVES OCCASIONALLY

TONIGHT IS JUST AN ONGOING PROCESS OF EDUCATION I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO IMPART TO YOU

HINT--ALL DINAR IN THE USA IS ACCOUNTED FOR--MAYBE THAT IS THE QUOTA--WHAT DO YOU THINK? --YES RESERVES IS INCLUDED IN THAT FIGURE

THE ORIGIONAL POST WAS BASED ON A HYPOTHETICAL SITUATION--CAN YOU DIFFERENTIATE TRUTH FROM SPECULATION?--YOU THINK --THEN DECIDE

WOULD IT NOT BE A GOOD IDEA TO MONITOR THE DEALER SITES TO SEE IF ANYTHING HAS CHANGED?--SEEMS TO ME LIKE THAT WOULD BE A GOOD INDICATOR

OK--SEEMS LIKE THE ABSORBTION RATE IS LESS THAN I EXPECTED SO I WILL TRY TO SIMPLIFY---HMMMM--NOW HOW DO I GO ABOUT EXPLAINING THE THEORY OF REALITIVITY TO A GRAPEFRUIT---WELL--LET ME THINK---

OH YES I WILL TRY TO EXPLAIN WHAT THE SPECULATION IS.

THIS IS A HYPOTHETICAL--LETS SAY THE UST KNOWS EXACTLY HOW MANY DINAR THERE ARE IN AMERICA (WHICH THEY DO) WHEN THE EXCHANGED CURRIENCIE REACH'S THAT SATURATION POINT (FULLFILLMENT) THEN THE UST SAYS--NO MORE.

AT THAT POINT ALL THE 3 ZEROS CURRENCY WILL BE REMOVED AND IF YOU HAVEN'T EXCHANGED BY THAT POINT--(YOUR S.O.L.)

THE LOWER DENOMS WILL ALWAYS BE REDEAMABLE THO.

IT HAS A 30 DAY LIMIT UNLESS THE TOTAL AMOUNT IS REDEAMED. THIS IS TOO KEEP OUTSIDE SOURCES (CROOKS) FROM REDEAMING BECAUSE OF THE FULLFILLMENT OF THE UST.

WE SHOULD ALL HAVE AMPLE TIME AND SHOULD NOT WORRY ABOUT NOT MEETING THIS TIME ELEMENT.

IN OTHER WORDS--DON'T SET ON YOUR 3 ZERO NOTES SPECULATING ON THEIR FUTURE RISE IN VALUE.---I HOPE THAT SIMPLIFIES MATTERS SOME

(FOR MY PROTECTION LET ME BE CLEAR THIS IS ONLY A HYPOTHETICAL SITUATION AND MAY NOT BE ACCURATE ---- (BUT -- READ WITH COMPREHENSION)
    Last edited by popeye7; 08-15-2013 at 09:48 AM.

This article means nothing! PERIOD!!! These are words from a man who for the last 10 years believes he has the answer to everything Dinar! People who still follow this egomaniac are the most gullible people I know. I was a member of his site for a couple years, tried to question this man on his information and got banned twice! I do not trust this person OKIE for one minute. He does have an agenda and its not a good one. He is a fake, phony and worst of all he believes the crap he spews..