I have been listening to Randy Koonce, and still am... Some of the material he is declaring sounds good... The alarm in my head went off when he mentioned he believed that Obama has been one of the ones responsible for holding this up... Maliki, IMHO, was placed into office by Obama, and those in power behind the scenes... At this moment Maliki is supposed to be out of Iraq making an arms deal with Russia... He just met with Senator John McCain... Obama, both Bushes, and the Clinton's are in Africa right now.... Could there be another delay in the works?... Could Maliki be meeting with them at this point?...
I still believe that God is in control of this event ultimately... Will He allow for this to be delayed again... Obama has been trying to get a tax increase out of Congress, besides the one that occurred when the Bush tax cuts were terminated... Not trying to be negative... I like to prepare for anything, and have always been cautiously optimistic about dates on this event... Just sharing a thought so that there will not be a big let down were some kind of a delay did occur...
Everything is looking good, but it is in our Creator's timing... God bless, and be wise as the serpent, yet gentle as doves...