" The Daily Dinar " ..........THURSDAY, 13 June 2013

Thread: " The Daily Dinar " ..........THURSDAY, 13 June 2013

" The Daily Dinar " ..........THURSDAY, 13 June 2013

Washington set limits in front of Maliki's coalition

The future of Iraq / special revealed political sources for identical information, on Tuesday, all endeavors U.S. to change the political map in Iraq by intervening in the process of the formation of local governments to prevent the survival of the ruling party currently in power _ a reference to the State of Law coalition led by al-Maliki. Sources confirmed, which refused to disclose the identity, that «the replacement of the representative of the United Nations in Iraq came to this purpose. The sources told »the future of Iraq» that «Washington is seeking to make a number of changes on the Iraqi political scene in the coming period through intervention and influence on the formation of local governments, which will be in accordance with a formula alliances may look like it fragile somewhat but بالمحصلة will not allow the ruling party is to stay in more power because his role ended », as described. source, who said the United States is a key player in the political process in Iraq, likely to be the transfer of the UN representative in Iraq Martin Kobler to Congo and the appointment of an American rather it has to do in this regard, describing it b »leap of gears chessboard». The United Nations has declared, yesterday, for the replacement of its representative in Iraq, Martin Kobler, and decided to send it to the Democratic Republic of Congo, while confirming that the decision to replace «routine» and has nothing to do accusations leveled by some political parties in Iraq to Kubler on non-neutrality.

http://translate.google.com/translat....AScg4P4V.dpuf

www.DinarUpdates.com/blog

1) ...endeavors U.S. to change the political map in Iraq by intervening in the process of the formation of local governments to prevent the survival of the ruling party currently in power...(as in - Maliki)

2) ...«the replacement of the representative of the United Nations in Iraq came to this purpose. The sources told »the future of Iraq» that «Washington is seeking to make a number of changes on the Iraqi political scene in the coming period...(that's why Kobler is gone...)

3) ...«Washington is seeking to make a number of changes on the Iraqi political scene in the coming period through intervention and influence on the formation of local governments, (this is the part I have a hard time swallowing...Maliki lost and his ex-partners are done with him).

[biker1113] Does anybody here have the United Nations information about the currency having to RV to move Iraq from Chapter 7? I remember this from several years ago but was to new to understand that I should of saved that information.

[DinarGroupie] biker113 I am going to go out on a limb and say no such document exists.

[DinarGroupie] We pretty much believe the RV must happen first, but some say no, they must exit chapter VII beforehand or at about the same time.

[ONEDOWN] biker1113 sounds like you heard that on Tony's call?

[DinarGroupie] I think it makes sense for the RV to happen first so Iraq can pay what they owe Kuwait then get released. It would also mean Maliki is under control, another requirement for both events.

[rudy007] if and when they drop the 3 zeros how does that effect the bills we have?

[biker1113] DinarGroupie ok thanks,

[ONEDOWN] biker1113 i listened to his call from today or yesterday and I think he mentioned that.

[DinarGroupie] rudy007 they will drop the zeros from the notes as they give the Iraqis the new notes, post-RV. The notes we have now will go way up in value.

[DinarGroupie] biker1113 you're welcome.

[luckyinkentucky] does anyone know what happened to the link in forum that had links to all the Iraqi newspapers?

[biker1113] ONEDOWN i don't listen to tony, i read and have been reading daily news for the last 5 years. Now whether it was legit is another story and I am simply asking if anyone remembers that article.

[ONEDOWN] biker1113 if it exists i would think it could still be found there on the site

luckyinkentucky try here, or do a forum search, since the form has been reorganized, not sure where to point you, http://www.dinarupdates. ··· Iraq-101

[luckyinkentucky] thanks

[BGG] biker1113 - no concrete evidence for or against....

[BGG] but we may be getting close to finding out for sure...

[BGG] Check out the new direction of THE "New" OBSERVER...

[BGG] www.DinarUpdates.com/observer

[BGG] Dinar Updates Streaming “Straight Talk Radio” call – with BGG, June 13th, 8:30pm CST – just click on the banner @ www.DinarUpdates.com/blog and listen!!

[BGG] THE "NEW" OBSERVER - more articles - more info - I think We've made it clear who's who...

Flashback 8/2012: Finance Committee Member says CBI decided to launch new currency in July 2013 instead of January 2013

flashback.jpg

A member of the parliamentary Finance Committee, a coalition of law Haitham al-Jubouri said “the central bank decided to launch the new currency in the 7/1/2013 after postponing the launch in 1/1 of the current year.

Jubouri said in a statement singled out by the reporter and news news agency (et) that the Finance Committee in the House of Representatives in favor of this proposal, however this approach because we believe that the purchasing value of the Iraqi dinar, inflation and money laundering will cease in case of currency exchange.

“If the currency was replaced and increased the value of the Iraqi dinar will be the demand for hard currency lower. Noting” that the distinctive character of the currency the next smaller size and increase the value of purchasing and if those values ​​are available in Iraqi currency there was no inflation.

Kuwait PM in Baghdad Today: Surprise visit will discuss Iraq’s exit from Chapter VII sanctions

BAGHDAD: Kuwait's Prime Minister Sheikh Jaber Mubarak al-Sabah landed in Iraq on Wednesday for a surprise one-day visit as the two countries look to cement improving ties and resolve a swathe of long-running disputes.

Maliki’s Office: Todays meeting with Kuwait PM is to support Iraq emerging from Chapter VII

The Office of the Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki, Wednesday, that the visit of Prime Minister Kuwait Stmtzmr to one day during which he will discuss the development of relations between the two countries and the outstanding issues in the forefront of support for Iraq would emerge from Chapter VII.

Maliki inaugurates new phase of Iraqi-Kuwaiti relations; New York embraces the final arrangements for the exit from Chapter VII

Confirmed Iraq, said he will open a new era with Kuwait in cooperation and to develop political and economic relations to wider horizons in all areas, to deepen the bonds of trust between the two countries and overcome the legacy left behind by the dictatorial regime defunct turn the page on the past.

Ban Ki-moon to Maliki: The UN will do its utmost to remove Iraq from Chapter VII

We meet Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki, a telephone call from UN Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon informing him that the United Almm is the will what it can in order to remove Iraq from Chapter VII.