Chit Chat from various places 1-7-2013

Thread: Chit Chat from various places 1-7-2013

RED LILY

Question Chit Chat from various places 1-7-2013

Thanks D! & to everyone else who brought it!! ♥♥♥

[generals64] boy, the other sites won't let me on to defend myself....there is a big rumor today about our group being in mega trouble with the Banks and with The Feds....Wonder why they keep asking us questions to help if we are in such bad trouble?

[generals64] yeah.....oh yeah, everything for the group is in 1A shape or A1 shape which ever you prefer.

[generals64] The team that has been put together are professionals in their fields. We have a person in London... Zurich... Atlanta... Reno... Kansas City and Washington DC...Most of whom don't care about the dinar at all...They are friends of mine for many years. If it can't be proven please send me your telephone number and I will forward the people to you and you answer why it didn't happen.

[generals64] on phone with bank...give a sec

[generals64] reserves are dangerous and misleading....

BWM I am with you 100% on this....The people that we (you and I) get calls from don't want to look like fools but they call anyway. We can't give out information that we don't know. It was just (1 hour ago) posted on another site that I was in trouble with the Banks and With the Feds.....Just got off the phone with the bank....He said Thanks for the info....I guess I am trouble now again...Don't know about what?....But, it was about the answer I sent to YOU just a few minutes ago.

ahhhh.. thought it was about the RV.. oh well.. heck... I'm posting anyway...
    Last edited by RED LILY; 01-08-2013 at 04:58 AM.

RED LILY
    1-6-13 Shining: We will be at the bank this week; the exact day I can't say. Some things I can't discuss, sorry. Everything is set to go this week and it comes from many different aspects. I am saying, knowing what I know, I can see NOTHING that could stop this now.

Thanks Chattels

RED LILY
    Med: IT IS MOSTLY A COUNTER POINT ON COMMENTS ON AN ARTICLE THAT TUDOR POSTED HI KSD I KIND OF WANT TO TAKE IT LINE BY LINE OK BRB

BAGHDAD - Uday Hatem failed attempts Chairman of the National Alliance Ibrahim al-Jaafari in the collection of heads of political blocs around the dialogue table, while the legal committee ruled strongly the possibility of the dissolution of parliament.

NOW THIS WAS GOING TO BE IMPOSSIBLE FIRST THEY HAVE DONE NOTHING BUT INSULT EVERY SINGLE BLOC OR LEADER THEY HAVE BROUGHT CHARGES AND DEATH SENTENCES AGAINST THEM

AND THEY NOW WANT THEM TO GET WITH THE SAME MEN WHO ALLOWED IT TO HAPPEN SO THEY CAN SAVE THE PM FOR THEM BS

He called al-Jaafari and President «Iraqi bloc white» Jamal watermelon «political blocs to contain the crisis and resolved as soon accordance with the Constitution», considering «dialogue is the best solution for that».

ONLY ONE BLOC AND I MEAN ONE NEEDED TO CONTAIN THE CRISIS AND THAT WAS THE STATE OF LAW AND EXPLICITLY THE DAWA PARTY MEMBERS THEY AGITATED OK

He called al-Jaafari and President «Iraqi bloc white» Jamal watermelon «political blocs to contain the crisis and resolved as soon accordance with the Constitution», considering «dialogue is the best solution for that».

THEY ARE THE ONES WHO IRRITATED AND AGGRAVATED THIS CRISIS TO NO END WHEN THIS WAS ABOUT TO BLOW MALIKI OUT OF THE WATER ABOUT A YR AGO OR SO THEY WERE ALL SAYING THE SAME COME TO THE TABLE NATIONAL MEETING SOUNDS LIKE THE FRENCH YANKEE GO HOME WE HATE YOU OH WAIT NAZI'S ARE BACK YANKEE COME BACK WE LOVE YOU AMERICANS

Med:
    Jaafari said in a statement that watermelon discussed with him the latest developments in the situation

OK THIS IS JUST JAAFARI SAYING HE TALKED TO MALIKI HE IS WATERMELON OR LEMON HEAD WHATEVER FITS

He added that the two sides «stressed the importance contain the crisis and to find appropriate solutions as soon as possible, indicating that they were they considered« dialogue is the best solution for any political crisis.

OK WHO ARE THE TWO SIDES JAAFARI AND MALIKI OR JAAFARI AND WHO ELSE

Bankerbabe: SOL

Med: RIGHT SO THEY DIDNT EVEN BOTHER TO DISCUSS IT WITH ANY OTHER BLOC WHO IS KICKING THEIR *** OUT THEY JUST SEEM TO MISS THE BOAT ALL THE TIME OK NEXT

Med:
    Jaafari was called to a meeting yesterday, but blocs «Iraq« and »Kurdistan Alliance did not Tstjiba call».

SO JAAFARI CALLS THE TWO MAJOR BLOCS AND THIS ALSO ANSWERS OUR PREVIOUS ONE HE DIDNT TALK TO ANYONE AND THEY HAVE HAD ENOUGH

PLUS WHY SHOULD THEY THE SOL SAID THEY ARENT COMING TO THE EMERGENCY SESSION SO THE OTHER BLOCS ARE SUPPOSE TO SUPPORT THEM THEY DID ALREADY ONCE AND LOOK WHAT IT GOT THEM

attributed Jaafari's office to postpone the meeting to «contingent liabilities that prevented politicians from the audience», indicating that «has been postponed to another date is agreed upon».

OK THIS IS ARABISH JIBBERISH HE HAD A MEETING IN HIS MIND A DATE THAT WAS SINCE HE COULDNT GET ANYONE TO CALL HIM BACK HE IS SAYING WE WILL MAKE UP ANOTHER ONE THAT SURE WAS A REVELATION

Bankerbabe: and around and around we go! When will they stop, nobody knows!

Med: Furthermore, ruled deputy «Iraq» appearance Janabi parliament session emergency, attributing this to refrain coalition of state law (led by Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki) for its presence.

ALL THIS ARABISH SAYS IS THEY ARENT COMING TO THE MEETING TOMORROW LOL

Med: saw Janabi said in a statement »session tomorrow (today) emergency if held will be charged solutions effective crisis demonstrations that ominous in the country and Sthaye ground to find a consensus between the political partners.

Med: LOL IRAQI LIST KURDISTAN ALLIANCE SADRISTS AND I BELIEVE THE IRAQI WHITE THE NATIONAL ISLAMIC COUNSEL AND SOME OF THE SMALLER ONES REMEMBER THE SOL HAS ONLY ABOUT 2 DOZEN SEATS

tudor: do you think Maliki will slip out of Country while they are toasting him
    Bankerbabe: Right - Can you say "vote of no confidence!"

Med: THIS IS WHAT THEY ARE PROMOTING BB WELL TUDOR I THINK IT WILL DEPEND ON HOW BADLY HE GETS THE BOOT

tudor: everything is counting on them following through with the VONC isnt it

Med: AFTER THE REMOVAL OF THE GOVT YES TUDOR IS WHO DO THEY PUT IN I KNOW FROM THE PREVIOUS DAYS ARTICLES THEY WANT TO STAY AWAY FROM ANY OF THE SOL AND THE NA

Bankerbabe: Is the order of things important? Shouldn't they complete the VONC and then removal?

Med: OH OF COURSE BUT THEY ARE BOTH THE SAME

jonmac: if they establish a "caretaker" gov't, then whoever is the caretaker has the upper hand in becoming new PM.
    silverstar360: only loop is a nosse

Med: HE COULDNT SLIP THROUGH ANY HOLE RIGHT NOW

SNIPS FROM:
    https://www.dinarrecaps.com/1/post/20...culator87.html

RED LILY
    1-7-13 Blaino: THERE IS A LOT OF STUFF OUT THERE ABOUT "THIS WEEK!" AND "TOMORROW"... ISN'T THERE ALWAYS ... BUT THIS TIME, THERE MAY BE A LIL MORE SUBSTANCE TO IT THAN IN TIMES GONE BY!

THIS IS THE SENSE MANY HAVE AS THINGS ARE GATHERING THE SPEED AND COMPRESSION THAT I BEGAN TO SPEAK OF SOME MONTHS AGO, THE QUICKENING! REMEMBER?

I TOLD EVERYONE WE WOULD SEE THE SPEED OF EVENTS, NEWS AND GENERALLY A COMPRESSION OF ALL THINGS DINAR RELATED AS THE TIME OF FULLNESS DREW CLOSE!

[terryk] now i will tell you this

[terryk] i had a call earlier tonight
    [terryk] their are peeps in iraq running in the streets waving the usa flag
    [terryk] im hearing that the cbi is ready
    [terryk] they are talking about dropping the 000 and making this live
    [terryk] no they are about to rv
    [terryk] the currency

FROM SKYPE!

RED LILY
    terryk] now u know ust is in lockdown right
    [terryk] well i dont know that
    [terryk] i just got in
    [terryk] and i dont look at delta stuff
    [terryk] they are pinging 194 cbi's currently
    [terryk] do you think the world knows
    [terryk] or cares
    [terryk] no
    [terryk] sorry not cbi
    [terryk] central banks
    [terryk] of 194 countries
    [terryk] still hearing 3.86 is solid
    [terryk] .478 dong
    [terryk] and both will free float
    [terryk] dont go buy more
    [terryk] unless you can afford to lose it
    [terryk] no not tonight
    [terryk] thursday
    [terryk] keep an eye on the white house
    [terryk] and remember what i told you a few days ago

[terry] I go back to the psyche ward on Thurs

[terryk] what is said and done
    [terryk] u will not read it
    [terryk] you will hear it
    [terryk] watch fox [
    terryk] i love fox
    [terryk] watch the new speaker
    [terryk] now i have it on good hand
    [terryk] additional deliveries are being made tonight
    [terryk] 70%
    [terryk] is what i was told
    [Gullwing] heard on my local radio station an ad that the Indian nation pay settelment are done & looking for ppl
    [terryk] thats correct
    [terryk] that was one of the first
    [terryk] 3/4
    [terryk] no we are 5
    [terryk] remember this is packages not rv tier
    [terryk] there is a 3 step rv tier
    [irkaola] 70% of what. Are they still on tier 3 for the pp
    [terryk] between 3 and 4
    [endebt] is it bad to be holding the bigger bills 25,000 10,000
    [terryk] nope
    [terryk] but exchange them asap
    [thedogmom] will the dealers have all the smaller bills in stock after rv ??
    [terryk] yes they will
    [terryk] now for those that dont understand the 3.86
    [KarenC] how long do you think we will have to exhange them?
    [terryk] its what is agreeded to in the budget
    [terryk] it will rise
    [terryk] thats the only way cbi has been given the power to adjust
    [terryk] i think honest it maybe before thursday
    [terryk] well what im hearing it could be
    [terryk] we will let you know on here
    [terryk] see that red banner up on top

[9:37:17 PM] atthebeach: running in the streets
    [9:37:29 PM] atthebeach: what happened to the dancing

[9:37:56 PM]xxxxxx: \o/ (music) \o/ (music) Delta says it's the last song and last dance
    [9:45:19 PM] XXXX : thanks 4 the Fri Road Trip, KA !
    [9:45:44 PM]xxxxxx: (y) YW Cubes (highfive)
    [9:55:02 PM] xxxxxx: [TERRYK] HERE IS ANOTHER FLASH I THINK THE RATE IS GOING TO BE ABOVE 8 BUCKS

FROM SKYPE!

RED LILY
    (*) Jan 7 11:15 PM Blaino: i'm now watching the next 4 to 9 days very CLOSE.... Apparently, the rumors we all heard (didn't you?) about a substantial change in our government, a return to the original constitutional form from the corporate form that roosevelt instituted back in the early 1930's ... Anyway, i am getting more and more assurance that it's all true! If so, action is the watch WORD.... We have all had enough of waiting!

FROM SKYPE!