" The Dinar Daily " ................ Saturday, 22 December 2012
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: " The Dinar Daily " ................ Saturday, 22 December 2012

" The Dinar Daily " ................ Saturday, 22 December 2012

Senior PUK Leader: Talabani is Irreplaceable; After Him PUK Will Restructure Itself

22/12/2012 02:41:00RUDAW

Mala Bakhtyar, the head of the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan (PUK) political bureau. Photo: Rudaw.

SULAIMANI, Kurdistan Region—In this interview with Rudaw, Mala Bakhtyar, the head of the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan (PUK) political bureau speaks about the future structure and outlook of his party.
    Mala Bakhtyar says that there are figures inside the PUK that can lead the party, but that no one can relive his important political and inspirational leadership. Regarding the current standoff between Erbil and Baghdad over the disputed territories, Mala Bakhtayr says that Kurds should reassess their negotiation methods with Baghdad and that it is time they marked the borders of Kurdistan once and for all.

The PUK

Rudaw: How do you see the future of the PUK after Talabani?
    Mala Bakhtyar: I have no doubt that no one inside the PUK can replace Talabani, and this is the first time I say this. I hope Talabani lives long enough until our nation; democracy and the PUK have reached the safe shores.However, I believe that after Talabani, there will be a post-Talabani phase for the PUK, which will change the party’s structure in a way that will be conducive to PUK’s reality of the time. There should be grassroots change in PUK’s structure and participation.

No one should think that they could ever replace Talabani. It is likely that in 50 years from now, our future generations can produce their own great leaders, but after Talabani, it will take quite some time for the PUK to adjust itself to the future.

Rudaw: What do think of the fact that in past three decades the PUK hasn’t been able to nurture someone to replace Talabani?

Mala Bakhtyar: That is not what I said.
    We have many figures inside the PUK and that won’t be an issue. My point is for the leaders of the PUK to be able to restructure and guide the party after Talabani.

“My point is for the leaders of the PUK to be able to restructure and guide the party after Talabani.”

Rudaw: In an interview with Rudaw two years ago, Guido Steinberg, a German researcher said that after Talabani, most of the PUK members will join the Gorran movement and the rest will join the KDP. What do you say to that analysis?

Mala Bakhtayr: I think that stems from the tense days that passed between Gorran and the PUK.
    But I never buy that analysis. Back then I knew how the PUK would fair in the future and now I know where Gorran stands and what its future will be like. It is likely that some people join Gorran after Talabani or that some others may leave Gorran and join us. As we speak, more than 250 Gorran members have contacted us and want to rejoin the PUK, yet not even two people have been willing to join Gorran this week.
    As for PUK members joining the KDP, I would say that the KDP has its social, national, political and historic grounds that no one and no circumstances have been able to take it away. But I assure everyone, I assure the PUK, that after Talabani the PUK will not consider merging with the KDP. Things said to this effect are nothing but a psychological propaganda and efforts to create doubt among PUK members.

I have always said that we are easterners and the death of our leader usually strengthens the need for unity among us, especially a great leader as Talabani. For us, Talabani is a school of thought. I never believe in a cult of personality, even for someone as Talabani, but I know that his impact on the members and supporters of the PUK is great and forever we will remain loyal to his thoughts.

Rudaw: Has the PUK regained its past strength in Sulaimani or do you still see Gorran as your main rival?
    Mala Bakhtyar: Whichever party runs in the elections is to us a rival and we will take it seriously. We have now better relations with Gorran, but in Sulaimani and in Kurdistan we will always reckon with our election rivals be it Gorran, the Islamic parties or others. But what is important is that we deal with them in a civilized manner and not make mistakes that could drive our votes to their side.

Erbil and Baghdad

Rudaw: Did you ever expect the Iraqi Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki to act this way?

Mala Bakhtyar: This problem is not about one person or two. It is about whether or not we live in a country where civil society, democracy, and the unions are paramount. Are decisions made through a democratic philosophy or not? That is the most important topic for me, and in my meetings with Iraq’s political parties, with Kurdistan Region President Barzani and in Baghdad, I have always stressed on that point.

As for PM Maliki, we cannot ask of him something other than what his party is about. He is of the Dawa party, which is a Shia party with its own programs and agenda. But it is clear that the Dawa Party’s belief in democracy is limited just as it is respect for the constitution is. I ask why the Shia parties have made sure half of the constitution is based on the Shia ideology? Obviously, they did that in order to ensure their grip on power. Shia prime ministers have run Iraq for three terms, once Ibrahim al-Jaafari and twice Maliki. They rely on some items of the constitution in order to entrench their philosophy.

So, I believe Maliki’s adherence to his party’s philosophy as well as the people who voted for him is what has given him such powers. Is it the people around him who give him wrong advise? Is it the former Baathist officers who give him false impressions about the political conflicts in the country? Whatever the reason, Maliki made wrongs moves in Khanaqin in the past and the establishment of the Dijla Forces.

“I have always said that we are easterners and the death of our leader usually strengthens the need for unity among us,”

Rudaw: Do you have hopes that democracy will one day rule in Iraq?
    Mala Bakhtyar: What has capped the situation for now is a balance of power between the Shias, the Kurds and to some degree the Sunnis. This is a transitional stage. Perhaps in the next few elections, if we manage to keep this balance and respect the results, we will be able to achieve our democratic rights.
    Rudaw: Are the Iraqi parties able to withdraw confidence from Maliki?
    Mala Bakhtyar: The best way in our view is to normalize the political situation in Baghdad. The Iraqi or Kurdish parties haven’t decided definitely that the only solution is Maliki’s removal. We are currently trying to make Maliki correct his acts and stick to the Erbil Agreement (2010), which made him prime minister. If he accepts this, then we as Kurdish parties will be happy and from then on will reassess our agreement in a way that will suit today’s reality.
    Rudaw: Do you think Maliki’s hostile moves towards the Kurdistan Region should be partly blamed on the Kurdish deputies in Baghdad?
    Mala Bakhtyar: In our meetings we clearly point out their neglect in monitoring the agreements that we have with Baghdad. But President Jalal Talabani has often suggested that there should be a joint PUK/KDP committee in Baghdad to closely follow up on our agreements.Rudaw: Given Maliki’s attitude, do you think there will be war over the disputed territories?

Mala Bakhtyar: I wrote an article a few weeks ago in which I said that we should revise our methods of negotiation with Baghdad. I think the way we have been talking to Baghdad up to this point cannot produce more than what it has so far. The policy we have adopted since 2003 is hard to bring any big results. I believe we have to emphasize on the borders of Kurdistan. We have been negligent in that regard, and from now on we have to work on marking our borders, not fighting for where we are the majority and where we are not.
    We have to fight for the historical borders of Kurdistan and no matter who is the majority there, Arabs, Kurds or Turkmen, it is still part of Kurdistan.

The Government

Rudaw: Do the political parties still interfere in government affairs?

“I think the way we have been talking to Baghdad up to this point cannot produce more than what it has so far.”

Mala Bakhtyar: I think party inference in the government has declined by 50-70 percent, and it is different from one area to another. But the PUK and KDP, as the winners of the elections, have rights in that government. The prime minister is usually appointed by the winning parties. So are the ministers and speaker of parliament. How can you ask that those two parties get completely out of the government? I think the mistake of both parties isn’t the way they appoint their ministers or run the government. The problem is that the system of governance in Kurdistan is still not mature enough.

Rudaw: In Sulaimani city, some people complain that the PUK interferes in the affairs of the local government. What do you say to this?

Mala Bakhtyar: But we also complain that the PUK has lost the connection it once had with government institutions in Sulaimani.
    But as I said, we cannot completely divorce the two parties from the government. However, what is important is who is put in office at provincial levels and how. Of course the ruling parties appoint their own candidates. Would the opposition appoint a candidate from the PUK or KDP if they win the elections?

Syria and Western Kurdistan

Rudaw: What do you think the Kurds of Syria can gain from regime change?

Mala Bakhtyar: Last week, the Syrian opposition in Syria agreed to grant the Kurdish rights, and that was a significant step.
    I believe the Kurdish National Council (KNC) and the agreement they signed in Erbil is the best groundwork for the Kurds. Any political move outside that umbrella will be detrimental. I think the most dangerous thing is if the political disagreements in Western Kurdistan lead to armed clashes with the Democratic Union Party (PYD).
    Rudaw: Is there a fear of civil war in Western Kurdistan?

Mala Bakhtayr:
    We have some fears about it. As the PUK, we believe that the cross-party meeting in Qamishlo was a great step forward. That and the Erbil agreement should be preserved and new armed groups shouldn’t be formed.
    https://www.rudaw.net/english/interview/5570.html

The Closure of Baghdadiya in Iraq: Maliki's Lack of Common Sense

17/12/2012 17:27:00By HIWA OSMAN

What did Iraq’s Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki gain by ordering the closure of Cairo-based news channel Al-Baghdadiya’s offices in Iraq?

The Iraqi interior ministry which is directly controlled by Maliki, said over the weekend that the popular channel’s Iraq operation was being closed down, “Because it was not bound by the Media Commission's regulations.”

The commission appears to have remembered Baghdadiya’s breaches only after the channel began airing views critical of Maliki.

Whoever advised the premier to order the closure should be sacked. But then, Maliki may have to sack himself, because in all likelihood he probably listened to his own advice, adding yet another blunder to his long list of blunders.

The decision lacks common sense, and gained nothing but more disgrace for a leader who has shown that he possesses only a single trait of leadership: Authoritarian rule – of a type that no longer has any place in Iraq.

Since the closure, social media pages have been chattering with praise for Baghdadiya and vitriol for Maliki, who is being likened to the ousted dictator Saddam Hussein. In order to silence the criticism about him on Facebook, maybe Maliki should consider clamping down on Iraq’s 2.5 million Facebook users, or perhaps on the Internet itself.

The number of Baghdadiya viewers spiked after Maliki’s order, with many viewers watching to learn about the premier’s move. Even though Baghdadiya can no longer report from Iraq, it continues to report on the country from its Cairo headquarters and other venues. Maliki, in contrast, has no powerful medium to explain his side of the story.

If the prime minister was trying to deprive Baghdadiya the advantage of reporting from inside Iraq, he clearly missed the mark: With technology what it is these days, every person with a mobile phone, a camera and an Internet connection can become a reporter for Baghdadiya.

Even if the channel cannot operate out of the rest of Iraq, Baghdadiya will still be able to report from the Kurdistan Region.
    This will give the region yet another gold star against Baghdad. The channel’s Kurdish coverage is likely to increase, while Maliki’s face and words will be less visible to audiences.

By closing the channel’s Iraq operations, Maliki has achieved only this: He has cut off his nose to spite his face.

https://www.rudaw.net/english/science...ists/5554.html

***** I MISSED THIS ARTICLE FROM A FEW DAYS AGO - FORGIVE ME IF POSTING IT NOW IS REDUNDANT OR DATED ****

Presidential Adviser Al-Maliki describes as tyrannical and accuse him of raping small State institutions

The escalation of the dispute between Iraqi Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki and President of the Foundation for press Fakhri Karim exchange charges to the use of military force, where the last accused al-Maliki of the siege of his house for him to refrain from standing against what "rape of State facilities. Down to the maze of dictatorship and tyranny, "he said. Press freedom watch with deep concern for the future of press freedom in Iraq and called for an urgent inquiry into violations by security forces and the communications and public information media.

Karim said the military convoy of the Office of Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki went home in Baghdad to leave immediately "on the grounds that it was State property and is located in the presidential compound in central Baghdad," Al-Qadissiya said part of the pressure exercised by the State of law coalition leader (Al-Maliki) to payment institution to refrain from standing against what "rape of State facilities. Down to the maze of dictatorship and tyranny. "

Karim said: "within the series Al-Maliki to muzzling mouths sends his military convoy led by an officer of the rank of Colonel in the Qadisiyah complex operations to evacuate my house immediately ... Al-Maliki has estimated that such action, or all the temptations of their own that make it a privilege (not a State), can reduce me to stand against what rape for facilities and institutions of the State, and shed the political power and uniqueness in their management and collusion exposed in the looting of public money and protection of corruption and spoilers, right down to what such payment to the maze of dictatorship and tyranny. "

The former adviser to President cream Jalal Talabani in a statement last night distributed by "agency" run by "I would like to point out to our people knock on him, I did not go beyond any State ownership and do not pollute in her blights, whether related to contracting or other, I also volunteered out of disinterested purpose national service at the site where President friend wish me first as a personal representative and Senior Adviser to its sovereignty, and have what he wants, without having to accept the job as job", he said, "I have not received a salary For that position or any privilege of official privileges. "

Karim said "I've astavit about the job my profile, to lift the President embarrassed and my positions against the encroaching Al-Maliki and the prevalence of corruption and violating the Constitution, and open fighting for freedoms and infringement on the forums and the property and interests of the people".

"Al-Maliki with this step has acted to manifest itself and his stature, as in reality, just draft reproduce from Governor found themselves in an absence of awareness in a Chair than their luck in life, forgetting that the Holy Cross was rocking and unable to protect the most notorious tyrants, how with semiconductor despotisms, just an amateur, quickly would reveal hidden about their intentions or expose them and place them in the appropriate fitting place."

Karim said that "it seems that Al-Maliki did not recall, that my life were all confronted with totalitarianism, Saddam Hussein has exercised every means of oppression and murder and confiscation of property against me without distracting me from continuing to fight against liberated and dropping it. Such a procedure is not luck in silencing the country's politicians and dedicated his informations, and activists in public affairs ".

"I've filled the House of the Presidency of the Republic, by order of the President, and despite the intervention of the President this time to stop the evacuation order, but I saw that empty chair bearing the disposal, discharge, dissolution of belongs the responsibility of any property of the State, no matter the legality of it. In doing this, you must know the State property public opinion become continue to Al-Maliki and his followers and his Court of unlawfully, but sold it cheaply to whoever he wants. "

Fakhri Karim said in conclusion, "finally ... That what I'm doing, but it is yet another expression of request for forgiveness for what it did (good faith Sharpener for any personal purpose) of political and personal effort behind the unwelcome return of Al-Maliki to a second term, the country will develop if the cured abyss no resolution ".

Al-Maliki and cream was exchanged on the current month charges of lying. After an editorial to cream range Wednesday accusing Al-Maliki of the dictatorship and corruption and against the country, the year the Prime Minister's information Office said in a statement Friday that "the term article false statements".

"We are at a time where the altkolat lie stress that such desperate attempts could not withhold the truth and confuse the positions of Prime Minister and call on all writers and media to rise above the banal propaganda style and upgrade to a professional level. And denied that Al-Maliki has described the people of Mosul as "year of enemies" or that Al-Maliki had called on Talabani to move to join Nineveh province of Kurdistan, said Karim.

Honorary responded immediately that the cream in an article and view the recordings of political agreements signed by Al-Maliki "installed and documented", which did not reveal all the facts, and Al-Maliki's Office accused of implicating him in disbelieving political agreements registered the presence of political leaders. The disbelieving Al-Maliki was expected to be ready for everything. "

"Cream" that Al-Maliki's Office bulletin is lying and trouble in this turning ... Al-Maliki appeared to back the looming indictment of all files without showing his claims ". He said that "in my article is installed and documented and Al-Maliki knew the President of the Republic will not fall on this line of prudence and responsibility". He said, "but I am able to confirm the false claim of Al-Maliki and library".

He noted that the Office of Al-Maliki's statement "not surprising" and said: "I was expecting before publishing my article to make Al-Maliki this turning is ready for anything as long as the Disclaimer written commitments and signed with its partners in the political process came to his second term." Karim stressed that "Maliki knows that what you wrote is part of the truth and did not highlight other facts". The editorial in Al-cream range Wednesday titled "deter al-Maliki and inhibits it and adjusts the uneven pace of? ...Chief protector of the Constitution. What waits? ".

Concern for the future of freedoms Observatory of press freedom in Iraq

Through the Observatory of press freedoms in Iraq expressed serious concern over the future of press freedom in Iraq and demanded that the speaker of the House of Osama's urgent investigation into violations committed by the security forces and the communications and public information against the Iraqi media, including Al-baghdadia TV, radio and other media organizations.

And in a press statement received ilaf on Iraqi Parliament responsible for preserving the future of democracy in Iraq, freedom of expression and curbing illegal abuses against media and journalists working there. The Observatory has promised action by the Ministry of the Interior to close al-baghdadia as a message to other media to reduce their role and capabilities and functioning effectively in detecting corruption and faced and enable the judiciary.

Major security forces surrounded the Al-baghdadia building in central Baghdad on Friday afternoon, and asked the employees to leave the building without exceeding a staff member, with military force stormed a building in the Waziriyah area-loving radio and broadcast and vacated the building of employees on the grounds that radio did not pay finance charges incurred by the communications and Media Commission.

The Iraqi Interior Ministry said the closure of the offices of Al-baghdadia based in Iraq, on the basis of judicial orders. In a statement, said the Interior was "in response to orders issued by the communications and Media Commission, and with considering Ministry is due by the Executive orders of the judicial authorities, the Ministry has ordered the closure of Al-baghdadia's offices.

The Ministry drew that "this action comes against the backdrop of violating Al-baghdadia satellite broadcasting and transmission controls and not signing the list of media behaviour and failure to pay costs and fees of the external broadcasting, the communications and Media Commission to issue this writ and address the Ministry of the Interior for its implementation". Communications and Media Commission alleges that Al-baghdadia TV broadcasting fees were not paid and had violated rules of professional conduct, and may.

The Interior Ministry called the channel "the settlement of the substantive work and legal matters and financial communications and Media Commission, which is responsible for Iraq's only satellite TV media to operate." But "baghdadia" in a statement denied the allegations, she was "one of the first Iraqi channels of media behavior and controls not owed any financial benefits for the communications and Media Commission which we highlight any solemn book by the baghdadia on arrears".

Al-baghdadia was harassed several including a closure on 31/10/2010 where the communications and Media Commission, announced the closure of Al-baghdadia's offices throughout Iraq, based on the decision of the Commission.

And space has been owned by an Iraqi businessman recently in exciting programmes broadcast by Anwar al-Hamdani information focused on exposing corruption in State files. The program allowed for a large number of feuding politicians show documents poor management, corruption, notably the issue of Central Bank and Russian disarmament deal which the two politicians accused of involvement and parliamentarians.

... And a local radio broadcast

On the other hand, said Kamal Jabar, Director of love radio broadcasts from the Iraqi capital, the military forces to Baghdad radio station entered operations today and has. He said a number of officers and soldiers entered to broadcast and broadcast without to have any official paper or judicial authorization, "but communications and Media Commission alleging we broken the terms of broadcasting."

Surprised at the Director of specialized radio love, fear of these directions for communications and Media Commission, describing it as "the new dictatorships based now in Iraq." Surprise from the Iraqi authorities deal with media organizations and that "cost the Iraqi army closed stations".

The communications and Media Commission had committed in former times, media institutions signed the regulations include controls, described by international organizations in time restrictions, they were given the unlimited powers to stop the broadcast media and the closure of media organizations and confiscation of their equipment, as well as withdraw work permits and the imposition of fines on media outlets, and control on the movement of means of transport (SNG) in cooperation with military authorities in all provinces of Iraq.

As well as the communications and public information for broadcast regulation and authorization in Iraq, large sums of money, as compensation for the use of the frequency spectrum, targeted media, used for this spectrum, including radio and TV.

Financial amounts ranged from a top, between one billion and 600 million i.d. equivalent to 1.5 million dollars, imposed on alforat TV satellite of the Islamic Supreme Council, while the least amount is 180,000 dollars, imposed as compensation for the use of radio frequencies dimozi. Those wages varied from one institution to another and retroactively, but all broadcast media in Iraq, contrary to the Constitution.

The Observatory for press freedoms had obtained an official document last June, that the security forces in Iraq received orders from authorities to stop the work of 44 media including television and radio stations locally such as two prominent baghdadia, and other known internationally such as the BBC and Radio Monte Carlo, Radio Sawa and the voice of America.

The document issued by the communications and public information and signed by its Director, Safa religion spring which had been forwarded to the Ministry of the Interior to prevent 44 Iraqi and foreign media organizations from working in various parts of the country, including Kurdistan. The document also included orders to prevent photographers and satellite homes and Babylonian correspondents and NOAA radio, radio Marbad and various other media.

Press freedoms Observatory called on the Iraqi Parliament to reform the system of communications and Media Commission said that since the appointment of its new members and the Executive Director by the Executive to confuse journalism and media institutions, and this in turn affected their independence and make it of the Government, the Commission has wide powers to cancel licenses even with limited violations of license conditions and all this without reference to the judiciary, and if what was said that the members of the hearing Committee judges appointed by the judiciary, the reply is that the set Judges in executive power contrary to the principle of the separation of the three powers

https://www.microsofttranslator.com/b...g-post_18.html

Iraqiya MP describes the detention of al-Issawi's protection team as (Fabricated).
    22/12/2012 11:10:00

BAGHDAD / NINA / MP, of the Iraqiya coalition, Ahmed al-Mesari described the arrest of Finance Minister Rafie al-Issawi's protection team as a fabricated process, intended to undermine al-Issawi.

He said in a statement to the National Iraqi News Agency / NINA / today 22, Dec that
    "the time limit (24-hours), which was given to the government, ends on Saturday afternoon, to release all detainees of al-Issawi's bodyguards , who are 10, and close this case permanently."

He added
    "The people of the provinces of Anbar, Diyala, Salahuddin and Mosul and some areas of Baghdad, will have a firm stance on this issue, will be announced this afternoon."

Hundreds of the Anbar tribes cut the international expressway north of Ramadi, which connects Iraq to Jordan and Syria to protest against the arrest of al-Issawi's protection team, but they retreated after giving the government a 24-hour deadline for their release.

A military force arrested, two days ago, a number of Finance Minister Rafie al-Issawi's protection team. Issawi held Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki responsible for the operation and asked him to apologize. He described the force that arrested his bodyguards as militias for failing to carry judicial arrest warrants.

For his part, Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki said in a press statement: "The implementation of court orders against the accused does not mean a targeting of a certain sect and cannot be a stand against this or that party."

Maliki has ordered to arrest some members of the force that arrested members of the protection of al-Issawi and referred them to the judiciary.

https://www.ninanews.com/English/News...ar95_VQ=GFELME

Hakim and Mutlaq discuss the latest developments in Iraq and region.
    22/12/2012 08:35:00

BAGHDAD / NINA / Ammar al-Hakim, head ISCI discussed with Saleh al-Mutlaq, Vice Prime Minister, a leader of the Iraqiya coalition the latest political developments.

A statement of the Supreme Council said that "Hakim received Mutlaq in his office on Friday evening. During the meeting, they discussed developments in the political process in Iraq, as well as discussed developments in the region."

Al-Hakim stressed the need to meet the challenges facing Iraq more cohesion and national unity.

https://www.ninanews.com/English/News...ar95_VQ=GFELJL

Khalidi: Nujaifi agrees with Kurdish leaders to adopt a unified stand regarding Issawi issue.
    22/12/2012 14:43:00

Baghdad/ NINA /-- MP , Mohammed Khalid for Iraqiya Slate and Parliament rapporteur announced that Parliament Speaker and Leading member for IS coalition Osama Nujaifi agreed with Kurdish leaders during his talks in the Kurdistan region yesterday , including regional president Massoud Barzani on "unifying attitude toward the issue of arresting of protection members of Finance Minister Rafie al-Issawi.

He added in a statement to NINA : " Nujaifi held a number of meetings with Kurdish leaders in Kurdistan region, including regional president Massoud Barzani" noting that Nujaifi will be in Baghdad this evening.

Khalidi pointed out that talks between Nujaifi and Kurdish leaders including Barzani didn't touched the withdrawal of confidence from Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki.

He ended as saying : "There are strong efforts to resolve the issue of detention of Issawi protection members which would be productive during the few coming days ,stressing on the lack of judicial arrest warrants against them.

https://www.ninanews.com/English/News...ar95_VQ=GFEMIJ

********** WE SEE NOW MALIKI'S ARGUMENT THAT THE JUDICIARY IS ACTING INDEPENDENTLY AND BEYOND THE POWER OF THE PARLIAMENT TO " SUPERVISE ". CONVENIENTLY IF HE IS CONTROLING THE JUDICIARY THEN HE IS MAKING HIMSELF UNASSAILABLE BY THE PARLIAMENT ********

Maliki: Security forces are obliged to implement judicial orders.
    22/12/2012 13:01:00

BAGHDAD / NINA / Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki confirmed that the security forces are obliged to implement the judicial orders issued by the judiciary and no one hold accountable to the government to implement its duty.

He said in a speech to the Conference of the foundation of Youth Movement: "The security forces are carrying out judicial orders against the wanted, who are exercising their terrorist by government identities and weapons, and this cannot be happened and is a major breach of the right of innocent blood.

Maliki warned from "playing with the sectarian, stressing that the implementation of court orders against the accused does not mean targeting to a certain sect.

https://www.ninanews.com/English/News...ar95_VQ=GFEMFM

******* GET YOUR HIRED LEGAL HELP TO CONFRIM THE CONSTITUTIONALITY OF YOUR POSITION ************

Legal expert: Iraqi Parliament has no power upon judiciary
    Saturday, 22 December 2012 15:20 | | |

Baghdad (AIN) -The Iraqi legal expert, Tariq Harb, stressed that the Iraqi Constitution granted the Parliament the supervisory power upon the executive authority, the independent institutions and Governorates but it did not grant the Parliament power to supervise the judiciary.

Harb added "The Constitution grants the parliament the power to summon the Premier, Ministers and heads of the independent institutions and dismiss them but it is devoid of any item that states in giving the parliament the authority to supervise or interfere in the judiciary's performance."

https://www.alliraqnews.com/en/index....tical&Itemid=2

**** NOW DEFUSE THE NOTION THAT ANYONE SHOULD INFLUENCE / CONTROL THE JUDICIARY TO COVER YOUR OWN ACTIONS *****

Urgent….Maliki: accusing Iraqi judiciary of being politicized for electoral gains
    Saturday, 22 December 2012 13:30 | | |

Baghdad (AIN) -The Iraqi Prime Minister, Nouri al-Maliki, stressed the necessity of respecting the judiciary and not accusing it of being politicized.

In his speech during the First Constitutive Conference for Iraq Youth Trend in Baghdad, Maliki said that "Some sides accuse the Iraqi judiciary of being politicized in order to get electoral gains, calling all to respect the judicial authority and move away from mixing between the authorities and politicizing them."

***** AND ACCUSE THE OPPOSITION OF DOING WHAT YOU ARE DOING ******

Maliki warns from return of sectarianism in Iraq
    Saturday, 22 December 2012 16:20 | | |

Baghdad (AIN) -The Iraqi Premier, Nouri al-Maliki, warned from the return of sectarianism in Iraq, calling all the tribal figures and religious scholars from all sects to confront all images of sectarianism and confessionalism.

In his speech during the First Constitutive Conference for Iraq Youth Trend in Baghdad, Maliki said that "I urge all the religious scholars and chieftains to reject and curb all the schemes to bring the sectarianism back to Iraq."

"The one who thinks in sectarian mentality will not achieve progress in the process of reconstructing the country," he added.