Dinar RV to US Dollar

Thread: Dinar RV to US Dollar

Dinar RV to US Dollar

Does anyone know if the IQD is going to RV to the same value as the US Dollar? Also, any idea on when RV is expecting to occur as Iraq contiunues its chapter 7 proceedings? I heard it was supposed to be before CH 7 has concluded and I also heard that the IQD will RV to equal the US dollar.

Thanks,
    Richard
    Last edited by Mona Lisa; 10-28-2012 at 10:46 PM.

Richard you are asking the million dollar question. If anyone knew the date and rate we all would know the date and rate. Be patient...............

late reply

Quote Originally Posted by Richard Incrocci View Post
    Does anyone know if the IQD is going to RV to the same value as the US Dollar? Also, any idea on when RV is expecting to occur as Iraq contiunues its chapter 7 proceedings? I heard it was supposed to be before CH 7 has concluded and I also heard that the IQD will RV to equal the US dollar.

Thanks,
    Richard
    Richard ,
    the only rate that DR SHABIBI has ever stated and he is the only one that knows back in oct 2010 he stated and it was even posted on the IMF web site that the rate would be from $3.22 up to 20% more fore inflation which could place it up to $3.86 and he also said several time they would have the highest rate in the middle east and last week where at $3.62 POPPY3

Thanks for the update Poppy. I listened to yesterday's call and am optmistic about an RV occuring shortly.
    What I did not like however as President Obama's request for waiting til 1-13 for RV. I presume that China will not allow this at all? Also, rumor mill is saying IQD RV at $3.42 now, is that in line with your info or are we looking at a higher rate adjusted for the inflation you mentioned? In regards to VND, rumor mill again saying .42. Any ideas or thoughts?
    Thank you
    Last edited by richard12167; 12-05-2012 at 11:48 PM. Reason: spelling errors