10-16-2011 BGG Ok - just got off the phone with a friend who saw on Fox news today that Shell just discovered another large oil well - maybe the largest in the world that will likely push Iraq to the No.1 oil producer in the world. Howver, the point was made (on the broadcast) they will need an "internationally recognized currency" to truly capitalize on their oil reserves (to trade in something other than Petrodollars).

11-16-2011 Poppy3 we are now looking for our banks to not have the information till late thursday or friday morning. Nothing bad, just the release globally being delayed a few extra hours according to intel coming from iraq to our ust?? Ok also know that the ld's are there to circulate but they will only go into circulation as the high denoms come in to prevent any imbalance within the country. Guys i am excited to know also that the speech dr shabibi made last evening was factual and i confirmed. He did state plainly the dinar will be the highest valued currency in the world and their goi officials are going to be paid in new valued money...Now thats excellent news. i was told they get paid every two weeks and they were paid last on the 4th so the next payday would be around the 19th, i am not sure what day that falls on but that should be a close date??

11-16-2011 Guru TonyTNT We talked to our contractor in Iraq. Thanks to our guy - This is his text: . He said he is in dubai. He has a contract for 3 provinces in Iraq. he says. (Paraphrasing They (rvd funds?) will be in the bank on 17th Nov. Parliament paid on 19th of Nov. We may get paid on the 19th of Nov. This thing should have been over yesterday and they are trying to do it RIGHT NOW. they are trying to put baskets through now. They still expect to paid in RVd funds on the 17th. You may be going to the bank, Thurs, Fri, Sat, or Monday. It could be tomorrow that we are at the bank. We are at a great place. I'm hearing its well over $3 dollars. 1st mouse gets the trap, 2nd mouse gets the cheese...time frame has been shortened. You will not be disappointed in either the dinar or dong. We will all be jumping for joy as soon as the numbers come out.

11-16-2011 Adam Montana I don't think they have to accomplish anything else!That's why I'm excited about THIS timeframe, right here and now. There is no reason they can't sign off on this whole thing tomorrow, unless there's some last minute preparations to be done to educate the Iraqi people on the revalued dinar...other than that, the country has done everything they need to do in order for the UN to sign off on it. I hate to keep saying it...but we're simply waiting on a stamp or an approval, and there's no reason to delay any further that I can see!

11-16-2011 Guru Jonnywg looks good...shabibi upset it is not thru...trying their best...will not go past friday...i like today...then thurs the best...NO GUARRANTTEE BANKS WILL GIVE CBI RATE.

11-16-2011 Guru TonyTNT EVERYTHING IS DONE. agreements we couldn't talk about last week ARE DONE. Everything from Iraq, England, France, Greece are done. We are still trying to figure out why its not showing yet. The person thats the maddest that its not happening in this whole deal is S [Shabibi]. He is HIGHLY UPSET IT DIDN"T HAPPEN YESTERDAY. He went on TV and said it would happen yesterday - live. and hes mad. Its truly out of his hands and hes upset it hasn't happened. Technical stuff is happening and it should have been yesterday. It still could be today, or tomorrow. Some countries were added to the basket and some people do not want this to happen. They want the countries to collapse. But S is mad. Banks are really ready.

11-16-2011 Adam Montana Parliament resumes official sessions on the 20th. I believe they will hold (or ARE holding) several unofficial sessions prior to that, today is the 16th, sometime between now and the 25th I believe we'll see the lid blown off of Chapter 7 or the HCL, if not by then, shortly after. I think it should happen almost immediately if not immediately, it's still right here...there's no longer a valid reason to delay much longer - government is stable, HCL is agreed upon just not officially lifted, and I truly believe Iraq should be 100% out of Chapter 7 any day/minute/second now. We're close, there's no reason to delay, and it should move forward shortly!

11-16-2011 Guru Jonnywg JUST IN...BANK REPORTS STILL UPDATING......0.00000

11-16-2011 Guru Bulldog75 WE ARE RECEIVING PURPORTED SOURCE REPORTS NOW OF DR. SHABIBI ON IRAQ TV STATING 'HIS BEWILDERMENT OF THE IQD NON-REVALUATION (RVD) WHICH SHOULD HAVE BEEN 'OFFICIALLY RATE POSTED ON CBI/WBANK/IMF/BIS/UST RECORDS' AS OF YESTERDAY. STAY TUNED FOR THIS LATE BREAKING REPORT. WE ARE SEEKING OFFICIAL CONFIRMATIONS. RUMOR TIL FACT. THIS IS A THIRD PARTY SOURCE REPORT, IMHO.

11-16-2011 Adam Montana this last weekend there were a couple of major news station clips about the dinar both of them were kind of funny in my opinion, because it was obvious that the people who wrote the article didn't know much about Iraq. what struck me, though is that they didn't say DON'T buy the dinar, they said it "might" not be right for you, they also said that it's likely the dinar will go up. what they failed to point out or maybe they simply didn't realize it is that unlike the Zimbabawe currency, Iraq has oil, natural gas, and intelligent investors to back their currency. unlike Zimbabwe, Iraq is no longer printing currency on an out of control situation. Iraq is very stable and has a tight grip on their currency supply and money value, comparing Iraq to Zimbabwe is completely wrong.

11-16-2011 Kaperoni the pressure from banking is building...And we can also see they are frustrated - international banks are reluctant to engage and partner with these local banks. Looks like Parliament has some more laws to pass. Pressure is building for sure...we see the pressure and more importantly, frustration with delays. It has affected investment projects. the poor stock prices will also affect these private banks. And the last thing the CBI wants is banks to fail. Central Bank warns of collapse of the currency and the fall of the Iraqi economy. once again the CBI has warned the GOI and Parliament...if you let this political non-sense continue and inflation gets to 10% we are stepping in to RV. We don’t really need ur blessing.

11-16-2011 Guru Jonnywg the last day of extended monday...the staff inside encoding are still in lockdown and we will get verification of this at 10 am cst today...there is no reason this event has not progressed. So what is the holdup? At this point no one knows because there is none. We must wait...the bank screens are still showing 0.000 which is incredible as 133 countries are not trading through the bank system. We will try to get answers for you today.

11-16-2011 Guru Bulldog75 SOURCES HAVE REVEALED THAT THE LOWER DENOM BILLS OF $5 & $10 ARE NOW BEING DISTRIBUTED IN IRAQ TO PREVENT INFLATION AND COUNTERFEIT BILLS. OTHER FORTHCOMING NEW IQD DENOM BILLS ARE COMING SOON. SOURCES SAY WE ARE EXTREMELY CLOSE AND "WE ARE HOUR TO HOUR" WAITING AN OFFICIAL CONFIRMATION FOR A POST RATE. ALONG WITH MANY SOURCES WE FEEL WE SHOULD SEE THE RATE AT THE LATEST SOMETIMES THURSDAY AND MAYBE BEFORE. THIS IS ALL WONDERFUL, TIMELY NEWS FROM IRAQ(). WE ARE DEFINITELY IN THE RIGHT PLACE AT THE RIGHT TIME.

11-16-2011 Guru Freway Bill We need to relax a little bit and let the waters calm as we wait for this RV. It is coming soon. Tonight, tomorrow or this week is A-OK with me, how about you? People are getting more emotional the closer we get and trying to analyze every single word they read. Now, let's get that RV this week!

Read more: https://www.dinarguru.com/#ixzz1dv28z73q