Read the last sentence!!!!!! Its coming.............

Thread: Read the last sentence!!!!!! Its coming.............

Read the last sentence!!!!!! Its coming.............

ا12/11/2011 Source: Radio Sawa - 12/11/2011
    United Nations: Iraq will top the list of the great forces of the oil

The United Nations said in a report released today that Iraq will top the list of the great forces of the oil can influence the global markets, and that sufficient reserves of oil produced over ninety years to come.

The report, prepared by the Information and Analysis Unit and the Joint United Nations agencies, UNDP and the Organization for the reality of the oil and gas in Iraq, that Iraq has oil reserves exceeding 143 billion barrels and potential reserves exceeding 200 billion barrels.

The report added that two thirds of oil and gas reserves are found in southern Iraq, and one third in the north. The report pointed out that opportunities for growth and prosperity and job creation in the non-oil sectors, will remain limited waiting to make real efforts to diversify the economy and the transfer of oil export revenues to the private sector.

The report pointed out that oil export revenues led to the high exchange rate of the Iraqi dinar.
    https://translate.googleusercontent.c...8Dvgzv82WTTMrw
    Last edited by A.Q; 11-13-2011 at 08:22 PM. Reason: ADDED LINK
    [B][I][COLOR="#4B0082"]God Bless Each & Everyone..[/COLOR][FONT=Comic Sans MS][/FONT][/I][/B]

Now that's what I call: The BEST NEWS ARTICLE OF THE YEAR !!!!!!!!!!!
    "Truth is everlasting, but our ideas about truth are changeable. Only a little of the first fruits of wisdom, only a few fragments of the boundless heights and depths of truth, have I been able to gather"

yes it says past tense...............led.........not will lead to...........wooooohooooo
    [B][I][COLOR="#4B0082"]God Bless Each & Everyone..[/COLOR][FONT=Comic Sans MS][/FONT][/I][/B]

Bring on the RV ...or is it already here??? Hmmmm