Baghdad bank update-upgrade of bank software

Thread: Baghdad bank update-upgrade of bank software

Baghdad bank update-upgrade of bank software

Here is the information that I received from the bank manager Ali, why the banks were closed unexpectedly. It seems there were some sort of bank software upgrade that was completed on their international banking system. The bank managers name is Ali, which is a common name here in Iraq and in no way shape or form is he related to this individual from Dinar trade who just so happens to have the same name. One last topic two individuals from Obama, administration arrived last night part of the strategic framework team that you have been expecting and have been reading about. Due to security issues I can not divulge their names at this time.

Be safe, WAR [posted in ptr ]

Friends ; WAR posted yesterday the "news" about an unexpected bank holiday. I do not know this person. I am told that WAR is a moderator at ptr, but what source or origin to the information there is i do not know.

Quote Originally Posted by chattels View Post
    Friends ; WAR posted yesterday the "news" about an unexpected bank holiday. I do not know this person. I am told that WAR is a moderator at ptr, but what source or origin to the information there is i do not know.
    War is not a moderator at PTR. However, he is in close contact with Viper51 who is. War is a contractor in Iraq, and frequents a branch of the Bank of Baghdad. I don't know which branch.

Banned
    BNA is correct.
    I have chatted online with WAR.
    He is from Kansas..
    he is just a guy invested..
    lending us his info as he gets it.

Banned
    Here are some his older posts.
    (IN response to Tony repeatedly saying "The lower denoms are AT the banks!" )
    Are lower denominations at the bank in Iraq....? Greetings from Iraq, I just came from the bank of Baghdad today the 8th of August. I set up a checking and savings account in Dinar along with my visa and international bank card....You think we have a lot of red tape and paperwork in the United States just to open the accounts was over 20 pages of document, by the time I finished writing and depositing my dinar, I felt like I was ready for a nap of course the turkey sandwich and the 140+ degree heat might have had something to do with too. The interest rate is around 7% annually, and yes, I did ask about the lower denominations and was told that they did not have them at the banks at this time. So the myth of the lower currency notes are at the banks in Iraq.... Is..."wait for It" "wait for It" Officially busted at this time. Be safe, WAR ____________________________________ ________________________

I know the bank employees, actually I know all four of them. When I tell you the denominations have not been distributed to the banks, that is the truth. If you don't believe in what I say think you are welcome to come over here and find out for yourself. Be safe,WAR

-------------------------------------------------------- -----------------------------------------------------
    I know for a lot of people out there think, logic is futile. But I just want to beat the dead horse one more time..... In reference to lower denominations being at the banks. Iraq has on a monthly basis some sort of bank Robberies in which the perpetrators being of a sophisticated nature makes off with millions and millions dinar. "For the sake of argument and discussion" Do you think that Mr. shibibi would distribute all of those pallets of lower dinar in small denominations to be stored at the bank's in Iraq, Knowing that they could become compromised or stolen before the RV takes place. I reported that in February that I saw lower denominations at a check point in the green zone.... It is the opinion of this PTR member that the dinar was distributed amongst the different provinces CBI?s and not the banks for dissemination before and in advance of the RV. What say you??? Be safe,WAR ___________________________

Bank of Baghdad-update I have just returned from the bank of Baghdad as promised, I inquired about lower denominations and asked my friends at the bank if they had any information or heard any rumors about lower denominations, unfortunately there's "nothing to report." I did pick up a little information about the bank schedules..... Friday Iraq time, the banks will be closed for the holidays and will not open until 27 August. (10 days) the bank will be closed. During that time, course this is only speculation anything could happen...IE,, Lower denominations could distribute to the banks and/or the RV could be announced. There was one last thing that almost slipped my mind, the people are waiting for some sort of announcement after the holidays with great excitement and expectation. In closing, I hope it's the same announcement that all of us are waiting for. Be safe, WAR ______________________

Banned
    Here is WAR's reply to the question I asked him

Question by BlueyesinLevis
    --------------------------------------
    Have not seen you around. Hope you are doing well. I have a question... about currency on the street. Is it mostly dollars being used? The auctions seem to be drawing in a lot of dinar... essentially"removing the zeros" before the RV. So my question, if you dont mind, is... how much dinar do you see being used in day to day life? I appreciate any insight you could lend to the subject. Like I said . I hope you are good. and safe. ~ Blue.

Reply - The people of Iraq still do not have, confidence in the dinar but will gladly accept dollars in fact a few friends and myself went to the local bazaar to eat at in Iraqi restaurant and the owner would not accept dinar and the same thing happened whenI went to buy a Arab soft drink called barbican, that is made with malt and is fruit flavored, things that make you say, humm. One last thing before I go, people here do not like Prime Minister Maliki and they believe that Iraq will never go anywhere, let alone RV with Malki in charge. Go figure!! I got a go. Thanks for letting me bend your ear ~ be safe - WAR