I am confused about something that was posted on Guru tonight from Poppy

Thread: I am confused about something that was posted on Guru tonight from Poppy

I am confused about something that was posted on Guru tonight from Poppy

I am new to this site but I listen to your calls frequently, I do not understand Poppy's comments about delays and thinks being held up by the US.
    What articles is he referring to? This was very disconcertig to read. Please let people know what he is talking about if possible.

youneverknow

Check out the Blog from yesterday, the day before and today...I lay it out very clearly.

BGG

Check out the Blog from yesterday, the day before and today...I lay it out very clearly.

BGG

It's not that clear. poppy just says they are unwanted

I believe Poppy was referring to; when the US Envoy arrived in Iraq last week, to presumably help with the political
    crisis, their presence actually caused a delay. In that, the political groups simply stopped working until the envoy left.
    And that kind of response by the political groups in Iraq always happens when we go over there. They stop working
    together. As the visit is always unwelcomed. Dragging their feet til we leave, is their way of saying keep out of our
    business. Look how far Japan came for instance, after we wipped them. Japan still has restrictions. And must comply
    with our intervention and ideology. Look how they worked with up to become a world class economic power. Not so
    with Iraq. They are truly a 'stiff neck people'. I believe we are going to have to use force again one day as Iraq will
    not acquiesce to out authority. They are a 'defeated foe' and they must comply with agreements (treaty) or risk war.
    We set-up the government of Japan. As we did with Iraq. But still, we have these enormous problem with them.
    Could go on and on, but I hope that I some where with-in answered your question. Oh poppy did reinnerate the
    same point (about nothing gets done, we delay their process with our presence) again tonight in the Conference Call.
    Oh . . welcome to Bgg, Poppy's and the rest of us (our) site, youneverknow.