Barzani: We hope to achieve the rights of the Kurdistan constitutional and overcome the problems and obstacles towards the consolidation of a democratic federal Iraq

08/19/2012 15:22

"Portal Iraq" Erbil - A statement by the Office of the Presidency Kurdistan Regional Government today that Barzani face a telegram of congratulations to Muslims around the world, especially Iraqis on the occasion of Eid al-Fitr which said "I extend my warmest congratulations to all the Muslims of Iraq and the world in general and the Muslims of Kurdistan, forces and political parties and families of martyrs in particular. "

He added, "I pray to God Almighty to accept fasting and obedience and worship of all Muslims in the month of goodness and blessing of this, and because of this holiday goodness and happiness, and achieve greater aspirations and goals for our people, and to enter Kurdistan other stage of the reconstruction and strengthen the spirit of brotherhood and harmony and coexistence, and to achieve their rights Constitutional and overcome all the problems and obstacles towards the consolidation of a democratic federal Iraq. "

And receives the Iraqis tomorrow or after the occasion of Eid al-Fitr amid tight security in all provinces in the country in anticipation of any possible terrorist attacks targeting civilians.

https://translate.googleusercontent.c...XB3DfXZbI-IJsA