Moussawi: Paper reforms will be implemented by the National Conference

Thread: Moussawi: Paper reforms will be implemented by the National Conference

Cool Moussawi: Paper reforms will be implemented by the National Conference

Moussawi: Paper reforms will be implemented by the National Conference

08/12/2012 | (Voice of Iraq) - add comment -

Baghdad (news) confirmed member of a coalition of state law, the National Alliance MP Samira al-Moussawi, the paper reforms will be implemented on the ground before the National Congress, noting that the political blocs in line with the paper to varying degrees. Musawi said in a statement (of the Agency news): There is no sign of the political blocs to rejection of the paper reforms, pointing to the existence of welcome and harmony of all the political blocs and to respond to that paper, but to varying degrees. She added: there is no alternative to solve the outstanding problems, but the dialogue and sit at the negotiating table to put the contentious issues, noting that the freezing of the Iraqi List, the process of questioning the prime minister and the arrival of the promises of verbal by the Kurdistan Coalition to the National Alliance is evidence that all the blocks with the reforms. She MP for the coalition of state law to: The National Alliance will go to the application and paper reforms on the ground before the National Conference. and the Commission decided to the political to the National Alliance began intensive dialogues with the rest of the blocks after the return of President Jalal Talabani directly after the feast, to be followed by determining the date of the meeting to approve the priorities of the national reform paper, while ensuring follow-up and implementation.

https://www.sotaliraq.com/mobile-news...#ixzz23LFNHYnN

AWESOME NEWS !!!!!!!!!
    Thanks for sharing ...
    "Truth is everlasting, but our ideas about truth are changeable. Only a little of the first fruits of wisdom, only a few fragments of the boundless heights and depths of truth, have I been able to gather"

" .................... ensuring follow-up and implementation. " , Now there is a phrase that we do not see often or at all heretofore in " Iraqi - speak " and / or the news from Iraq. Nice post my friend.

Quote Originally Posted by newmonies View Post
    AWESOME NEWS !!!!!!!!!
    Thanks for sharing ...
    My pleasure Newmonies

Quote Originally Posted by chattels View Post
    " .................... ensuring follow-up and implementation. " , Now there is a phrase that we do not see often or at all heretofore in " Iraqi - speak " and / or the news from Iraq. Nice post my friend.
    Great phrase there yes I agree Chattels