meeting of the Iraqi list to choose its candidate for the Ministry of Defence

Thread: meeting of the Iraqi list to choose its candidate for the Ministry of Defence

meeting of the Iraqi list to choose its candidate for the Ministry of Defence

A forthcoming meeting of the Iraqi list to choose its candidate for the Ministry of Defence
    Posted 24/07/2012 11:55 AM

BAGHDAD - "squares of liberation"
    MP for the Iraqi List, Arshad Salhi for the possibility of a forthcoming meeting of the list choose its candidate for the post of defense minister, denying health reports that indicated naming a particular candidate to the post:
    "So far we have not decided who will take the defense portfolio, and I think Perhaps we will hold a meeting soon headed by Iyad Allawi, for that matter. "

Arshad Salhi, MP

According to the agreement Rabal by which shared positions of the three presidencies and paved the way for the formation of the current government responded clause provides for the granting of the Iraqi Ministry of Aldavaa and the National Alliance of the Interior.
    and MP Salhi adoption of consensus between the blocks that fall within the Iraqi List to select an appropriate candidate for the Ministry of Defense: "We must be the candidate from within the The list of teams that have this block or that is important to achieve consensus. "
    and included a paper of the National Alliance Reformist paragraph provides for the resolution of file security ministries,
    and told his committee tasked to hold the Iraqi List, the reform introduced its candidate for the Ministry of Defence.

https://www.altahreernews.com/inp/view.asp?ID=9895
    "Truth is everlasting, but our ideas about truth are changeable. Only a little of the first fruits of wisdom, only a few fragments of the boundless heights and depths of truth, have I been able to gather"

I remember this were to take place since 2010. Makes me wonder if they are purposely delaying this thing. I'm glad Dr. Shabbibi stated that the new Currency is coming out 1/1/2013 no matter what. The more they've been delaying, they've been hurting their own people. Shame on them