Reduce the importance of Iraq to meet with Maliki and Tdtha exclude involvement of the security file

Sunday, July 22, 2012 15:48

Twilight News / played down the Iraqi coalition led by former Prime Minister Iyad Allawi on Sunday, the importance of the meeting between his spokesperson Mullah Haidar Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki, adding that the latter monopolize the security file for the benefit of his party without the other.

Mullah met Maliki in Baghdad last week in an attempt to find a way out of the current political crisis, but he was officially declared the meeting after six days.

A member of the Iraqi List, Hamza Alkrtani in an interview with "Twilight News", "I think that the meeting (between Maliki and the Mullah) was positive to a certain degree, but I can not make my son it (hopes) significantly so that the input and the key to solving the current crisis."

He added that "al-Maliki is a security file, a red line on the national and our coalition and Iraqi Kurdistan and the message is positive and does not wish for political partners."

The Alkrtani that "this file from the files pressing heavily on the Iraqi List and the audience."

And that "the meeting, the transfer of the Iraqi point of view of the owners," and wondered, "Is it possible that there will be a real partnership in the Iraqi government and the private security file."

https://translate.googleusercontent.c...m5TVLfULkLWmfw