Adam talking .10 Cents RV Again - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Adam talking .10 Cents RV Again

I appreciate your response Dinargroupie and I agree with most of it. The means by which the dinar was devalued (printing of additional currency) is the key factor that remains unaddressed. It's the same key factor that suggests a LOP is very possible. How do we account for the rates being discussed without also accounting for the additional currency that was printed? This is for everyone so please everyone feel free to join in with your thoughts.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Kblp View Post
    I'd take a non-lopped .10 over a lopped $3.00 any day. I'm not preaching a lop so don't start freaking out just because I said that lol. Honestly though, the eventual rate gets so much time, thought and discussion, while discussion of whether or not this thing lops goes virtually unthought about. Whether it does or doesn't lop has tremendously more bearing on the net value of the RV'd dinar than any realistic rate would. I'm just sayin'.
    You are kidding, right? MR KB-LOP.

Virtually unthought about? Gimme a break.

You guys are ALL OVER dinar world talking LOP.. a lot.
    There is a TON of speculation about the LOP everywhere one turns.

Some of us have determined that we do not care to argue with LOPsters any longer....
    it is like politics... they aint convincing us.. and we aint convincing you guys.

Wanna argue LOP? Go to Dinar Vets.. home of the LOPsters. (Something tells me you are from there)

I would prefer to drop it.. not trying to start the thing up here..
    just addressing the REASON we dont need to keep argueing about it..
    it is like yelling down into a hole in the ground.

If YOU are NOT the LOPster that goes around starting arguments.. I apologize..
    but there is a guy with a similar handle to yours who is...
    and you ARE the one who just brought it up here...
    under the FALSE premise that it is virtualy unthought of and seldom discussed.

There are entire sections of any dinar site dedicated to the LOP..
    for those who choose to waste their time argueing about it...
    checks Kaps site if you want a big LOP section to go argue in.

Have a GREAT DAY , everybody!

DinarGroupie, I gotcha. Yes he is saying that. I've never seen a country with 2 currencies either unless Iraq is special. Tony also says that the RV is done, they just haven't pushed the button yet or something to that affect. I hope he's right in that case.

Blueeyesinlevis, you're right, there's plenty of arguing about lop/no-lop scenarios and there's plenty of people willing to go off on a paranoid rant about it like you just did. What I was referring to as lacking is open reasonable discussion on the subject so everyone could be better informed. What's lacking even more is a sound explanation for a lopless RV with all of the additional currency that was printed to devalue the dinar in the first place. Or we could just all rant about how it's all been settled already. I wonder which will be more productive?

For everyone that doesn't know this or not. Adam Montana is a joke and a idiot! It will never RV at .10 cent! People need to use common since about this RV.

BlueyesinLevis, you made a good point. I'm not going to get drawn into this LOP argument any more. There's no point to it. Both sides know what they believe and why they believe it. It's like faith. Some people believe in God and that they will live forever with Him after death. Others believe there is no God and that there is nothing after this life. I respect the atheist's right to believe what he believes as I expect to have my right to believe in God also respected. But I am also glad and relieved to know that this life is not all that there is. So it is with the RV. LOPsters may have their arguments as to why they believe what they believe and they have a right to them. Being a dinar holder and knowing that it aint a whole lot, I'm glad I know that it won't LOP and that I have something better than that to look forward to. No more argument needed.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Kblp View Post
    Blueeyesinlevis, you're right, there's plenty of arguing about lop/no-lop scenarios and there's plenty of people willing to go off on a paranoid rant about it like you just did. What I was referring to as lacking is open reasonable discussion on the subject so everyone could be better informed. What's lacking even more is a sound explanation for a lopless RV with all of the additional currency that was printed to devalue the dinar in the first place. Or we could just all rant about how it's all been settled already. I wonder which will be more productive?

Dude... you are attempting to incite an argument... by calling what I said a "paranoid rant".
    That is BULL and anyone who read what I wrote can see it plain as day.
    I wont take your bait.

You are absolutly incorrect that there is a lack of reasonable discussion about the LOP.
    The LOP discussion is EVERYWHERE. WE know your side. We get it. I NEVER said it has been SETTLED.
    The rate of exchange will only be settled when it is implemented. Until then...
    We dont need to go OVER IT AND OVER IT AND OVER IT.
    There is a HUGE section of Kaperonis site dedictated to the LOP.
    (Where Kap and Enorste kicked your ass, by the way)
    Dinar Vets (Your home base) is FULL of Lop talk.
    You introduced the subject recently on other sites, as well.
    There are many , many places people can go
    if they want to discuss and research the slight possiblilty of a LOP.

Coming here, all sugar sweet and polite..
    acting as if it never gets any research and/or discussion is a CROCK.
    Your inflamatory reply to me tells me all I need to know about you.

It makes me wonder about your agenda.
    It makes me wonder if you are stirring up doubt and fear...
    like you did a few weeks ago on PTR...
    in order to scare people into selling back their dinar to dealers who are having trouble aquiring it.

We are very reasonably informed about the possibility...
    obviously no one here wants to engage you in your LOPsterism.
    There is NOTHING productive about fear mongering while we wait to see exactly what the outcome is.
    Last edited by BlueyesinLevis; 07-22-2012 at 09:05 AM.

Blueeyesinlevis, news flash for you...this is the only dinar site I've ever posted on...ever. All your talk about my home base, things I've posted elsewhere, agendas...utter fabrications of your mind. If that isn't paranoia I don't know what is.

If you must know, reading recaps is where I started. I came to Dinarupdates and left Recaps behind because I was tired of the pumpers, the ego maniacs, the paranoid freaks and the baseless sensationalism that one is inundated with there. Obviously there's some of that everywhere and you're a good case in point. How's that for sweet?

My agenda regarding dinar is to gain additional knowledge that I can use to help me personally in future decisions. Thankfully I've found some wisdom here on Dinarupdates. Unfortunately, except for one person, I haven't gained anything of value by trying to engage in meaningful conversation so mostly I just read and try to sort out what's useful and what's bs for myself.

Occasionally I get tired of the daily news about the vacillations of Iraq's politicians and want something more. When that happens I'll ask a question or share a thought to try to get some additional discussion going that I think might yield some useful information. It hasn't really yielded anything besides paranoid rants like yours though so I guess I'll stop asking questions and return to just reading and being bored so that people like yourself can be happy and content hiding inside your little bubble of delusions. Or, maybe I'll poke you once in a while just for the pure enjoyment of watching you go into another one of your rabid spittle spewing rants. Fun huh?

Banned
    "rabid, spittle spewing rants" lol

Again you miss the point.

There are MANY places you can discuss the LOP.. if that is what YOU want to promote.
    You saying there is NO reasonable discussion of it is NOT TRUE.
    None of us are living in a bubble..
    I/ we have totaly researched it.. I am not hiding from anything..
    I have informed you twice now.. there is an entire in depth section dedicated to the LOP
    on Kaperonis site.. On Dinar Vets site.. on Randy Koonce's site..
    ther is no need to dredge it up here.. (again)
    unless you are trying to cause trouble...
    which you seemingly are.

Your condescension speaks volumes about your online charactor.

Your very moniker says it as well.

Kould
    Be
    Lo
    P

not very clever.

This whole conversation here is NOT about the LOP itself.
    it is about YOU trying to start the conversation over again
    in a place where people would obviously prefer not to...
    WE KNOW ABOUT IT. You are not bringing any breaking news to the table, bro.

THERE ARE PLENTY of appropriate forums for what you seem to want to talk about.
    NOT going there to discuss it.. and acting all naive about it, is suspect.
    If you are that naive for real.. you need to learn more about Pumpers.

Name calling and villifying me does not change that.

Have a great day everybody!

Blueeyesinlevis, boy you spend a lot of time saying nothing and trying to make me go away lol. Even my user name is a secret code for LOP huh? Wow. Again, if you must know, KB are the first initials of my name, LP are the first initials of the name of the city where I live. That's clever stuff huh?
    You're actually right about one thing. The entire conversation between you and I hasnt been about LOP/no-LOP. It's been about you trying to silence me for whatever rediculous reason, and me telling you you're acting like a fool...which you are lol.
    But maybe you're right that I should look elsewhere. If you'd be kind enough to give me the web addresses of the sites you keep mentioning, I'll certainly check them out.