Mutlaq for {the Firat News}: reforms that have taken place will be a substitute for the withdrawal of confidence or questioning and I will return to the Cabinet when the time comes

Baghdad {: News} Euphrates Deputy Prime Minister for Services Affairs Saleh al-Mutlaq said that if a political reforms, it would be a substitute for the withdrawal of confidence in Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki or interrogation. "

The Reform Committee of the National Alliance met earlier in Baghdad and came out a document includes a number of files that belong to the reform of government action.
He said al-Mutlaq told the News} {Euphrates today that "there must be a real reform believed not to return to the problems after six months," pointing out that he "did not I receive a paper reforms up to now."

"I hear some of the paragraphs of the paper reform, but I did not see it or touch Mavera of the vertebrae to now."

He said al-Mutlaq to "the need for real reform felt by the citizen and the political together."

Included paper reforms, three points are inviting all political parties to review the situation in the light of the political crisis experienced by the country and to invite the political parties to deal with the call for dialogue positively and put all the files, but on the basis of commitment to the Constitution as well as inviting partners to discuss important issues and find solutions according to the ceilings of time In addition to the media's commitment to the truce.

On his return to the Council of Ministers Mutlaq said that "when the time comes and the conditions are right I will go to the meetings of the Council of Ministers."

Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki presented to Parliament earlier request for the withdrawal of confidence from the Deputy Prime Minister Saleh al-Mutlaq on the back describing the last owners of the dictator led to his absence from the political action for a while. But instructed later to withdraw a request by the Iraqi Council of Representatives to withdraw confidence from his deputy Saleh al-Mutlaq after the parties reach a political consensus

https://www.faceiraq.com/inews.php?id=716562