Dr. Barham Ahmad Saleh to succeed Talibani ?

Thread: Dr. Barham Ahmad Saleh to succeed Talibani ?

Banned

Dr. Barham Ahmad Saleh to succeed Talibani ?

Replace Talabani most Barham Salih Iranian approval is expected to take over as President of the Republic
    OASIS liberty

For most sources said most freedom oasis that Dr. Barham Saleh, President of the Kurdistan region exists in the Islamic Republic in a surprise visit to the Iranian leadership approval given by the Presidency of the Republic of Iraq to succeed Iraqi President Jalal Talabani who suffers from health problems and recovering treatment in a hospital.

Dr. Barham Ahmad Saleh

Born in the city of Sulaymaniyah in northern Iraq in the year 1960.

- The end of 1976 joined the ranks of the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan.

- Arrested in 1979 by the Baath regime twice on charges of engaging in the ranks of the Kurdish national movement. He spent 43 days in detention in the Special Investigation Commission in Kirkuk and two types of torture in prison.

- Finished study Prep, immediately after his release, with distinction and obtained the first place in Kurdistan and Iraq's third after earning rate d 96%

- Left Iraq for Britain the impact of the continuing security prosecution

- Since the beginning of the 1980s became a member of the European regulations for the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan (PUK) and responsible for the external relations of the Union in the British capital, London. Besides the political struggle has to complete his undergraduate studies, he obtained Bachelor's degree in civil engineering and construction in 1983 from the University of Cardiff in Britain

- He received his Ph.d. in statistics and computer applications in engineering in 1987 from the University of Liverpool in Britain

- Working engineers consultant to one European companies.

- Elected a member of the Union leadership in the party's first public Conference in Kurdistan liberated from dictatorship, early in 1992, and was assigned to the task of managing relations office in the United States for the first Kurdistan Regional Government resulted in the first parliamentary elections in 1992, responsible for external relations in the US capital of expanded network of relationships and the territorial Government resolution affecting Washington participated in the Iraqi opposition activities and conferences prior to the fall of the Baath regime.

- He served as Prime Minister of the Kurdistan Regional Government of Iraq from January 2001 until mid-2004 commissioned by the leadership of the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan, made during his presidency of the Government making great efforts to improve the living situation of the citizens of the territory, improve services and laid the foundations of an ambitious development projects and the desirability of the masses has satisfied the Kurdistan Kurdish territory were trapped in economic and development.

- After the fall of the Baathist regime became Deputy Prime Minister in the interim Government of Iraq in the second half of 2004 and Planning Minister in the Transitional Government in 2005 and Deputy Prime Minister in the elected Iraqi Government (Government of Mr. Maliki) and took the file as economic Economic Committee in Washington. - Become a representative

https://alhurrya.com/?cat=4

The link takes me to an arabic feed... perplexing information.
    Last edited by BlueyesinLevis; 07-18-2012 at 05:49 PM.

Banned
    "the Iranian leadership approval given by the Presidency of the Republic of Iraq to succeed Iraqi President Jalal Talabani who suffers from health problems and recovering treatment in a hospital"-

Has this happened? Iran gives approval?

-

WTH?

BGG says Nujafi is next in line for POR....

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by radronin View Post
    BGG says Nujafi is next in line for POR....
    I know.. that is why this news item is perplexing..
    Iran's approval?

What I'd like to know is who this OASIS Liberty is. Are they trying to manipulate things so this other guy gets the job? They say that Maliki and Najafi are like oil and water, so maybe Maliki is using this to try to get someone he's rather work with in the Presidency position should Talabani step down.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by DinarGroupie View Post
    What I'd like to know is who this OASIS Liberty is. Are they trying to manipulate things so this other guy gets the job? They say that Maliki and Najafi are like oil and water, so maybe Maliki is using this to try to get someone he's rather work with in the Presidency position should Talabani step down.
    Yes.. with the approval of Iran, no less.

however , when you read the gusy resume..
    he is from Northern Iraq.. seems to be a Kurd..
    the whole thing just seems strange for Iran to back a guy with this kind of resume..
    and what the heck is Iran doing sticking their nose in anyway?

Banned
    From BGG's blog about this article -

The Iranian Leadership is dreaming if they think they have this kind of pull…Najafi is next in line, based on the Iraqi Constitution. Better look out Maliki!!

I’m telling you, if Talibani doesn’t make it back – No one and I mean “NO ONE” is gonna’ save McSlicky’s butt this time!! This thing will be over in a week if Najafi steps in as the POR.

I thought there was a lot more to last weekend than just Najafi blowing off Maliki’s request for a “special audience” in front of the Parliament. I mean, it was possible – but would Najafi just ignoring more “crazy rhetoric” really set Maliki off like that?? I doubt it… ~ BGG