Party Barzani: We collected 150} {votes to unseat Maliki sounds except the Sadrists

Baghdad {: News} Euphrates said Jaafar Ibrahim, spokesman for the Political Bureau of the Kurdistan Democratic Party led by Massoud Barzani that "the Kurdish opposition MDC will be on their side of the question of the position of Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki."
He said in a press statement that the Kurdistan Alliance and Iraqi forces rounded up 150 votes except the voices of Alsdrejan, "adding that" the two offices politicians of his party and the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan (PUK) have different positions on the issue of withdrawal of confidence from al-Maliki and the discrepancy in the manner and treatment and this matter of course. " The Sadrists, who refused to participate questioned Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki said in the words of its leader, Moqtada al-Sadr that if the collection of blocks that you want to withdraw confidence from the al-Maliki, it will add 124 votes by 40 votes to block a number of Liberal votes.
The head of the Iraqi List, Iyad Allawi back to question the prime minister Nuri al-Maliki within the parliament and the withdrawal of confidence with him as the only option to repair the political situation in the country.
The Kurdish newspaper quoted a Kurdish lawmaker, for there is no information about the intentions of the current government to launch a military attack on the Kurdistan region. The newspaper quoted {Rodao} Kurdish MP for the change of the spectrum Mustafa said, "we have information about the intentions of the current Iraqi government to launch a military attack on the Kurdistan region," noting, "I know on any given day will launch the Iraqi government military offensive against the Kurdistan region, but I expect that does not take It's another year. "
".
The actions of some semi-MP the current Iraqi government's actions of the Baathist regime, "warning that" al-Maliki sought to arm the Iraqi army comes to attack Kurdistan. "
Mustafa noted that "this view is not extrapolation or analysis, but is the product of some of the things he saw and heard in person in Baghdad, He stressed that "there are serious issues and I can not say it via the press, I'll share the movements." Ended
https://translate.googleusercontent.c...5Chhy9tkYdGc_w