Teach Me YOUR WAY O GOD.. Rather Than Accept My Way of Worship..

Thread: Teach Me YOUR WAY O GOD.. Rather Than Accept My Way of Worship..

Teach Me YOUR WAY O GOD.. Rather Than Accept My Way of Worship..

Hello Everyone:

The title of this writing has been the problem all along with us human beings.. The more we try to teach, instruct, or outright exercise the way we are to worship God, or live our lives contrary to what HE has clearly shown us in His Word... We only separate ourselves from the very love HE represents... Therefore what one has is lust rather than love... We can certainly fool ourselves into believing anything we want to believe is good as being placed in that category... But again the question we should be asking ourselves is if God truly does desire me to do this, or is this based on my own selfish desire, or will..

David wrote, and expressed his desire to truly seek what God desires.. This man understood what was best for his spiritual growth, and relationship with God Almighty is adhering to the will of His Creator.. While understanding that God was superior to him in every way.. This included on how David was going to worship, and live his life... When David was spiritually in tune with the Almighty, God gave this man the ultimate compliment in declaring him to be one who was after his Creator's heart...

Wanting to win God over through obedience to His commandments as David showed his love for God by doing so.. Yet with the complete understanding that it was not his works that granted David redemption from spiritual death. But again God's mercy as it has always been... What makes one's faith complete is through the adherence to the direction, and guidance of one's Creator via the spiritual connection one can have within his, or her personal relationship..

David wrote in Psalm chapter 25 verses that all of us should be seeking to do with the utmost of our very being... Listening to God so as to ensure we are seeking what is understood to be the most beneficial to our growth in preparation for eternity.. Psalm chapter 25 declares:

"25 To You, O Lord, I lift up my soul. 2 O my God, I trust in You; Let me not be ashamed; Let not my enemies triumph over me. 3 Indeed, let no one who waits on You be ashamed; Let those be ashamed who deal treacherously without cause. 4 Show me Your ways, O Lord; Teach me Your paths.

5 Lead me in Your truth and teach me, For You are the God of my salvation; On You I wait all the day. 6 Remember, O Lord, Your tender mercies and Your lovingkindnesses, For they are from of old. 7 Do not remember the sins of my youth, nor my transgressions; According to Your mercy remember me,For Your goodness’ sake, O Lord.

8 Good and upright is the Lord; Therefore He teaches sinners in the way. 9 The humble He guides in justice, And the humble He teaches His way. 10 All the paths of the Lord are mercy and truth, To such as keep His covenant and His testimonies. 11 For Your name’s sake, O Lord, Pardon my iniquity, for it is great. 12 Who is the man that fears the Lord? Him shall He teach in the way He chooses.

13 He himself shall dwell in prosperity, And his descendants shall inherit the earth. 14 The secret of the Lord is with those who fear Him, And He will show them His covenant. 15 My eyes are ever toward the Lord, For He shall pluck my feet out of the net. (NKJV)

Are we open to God's Spiritual teaching by being educated, and willingly submitting to His Way, and Truth?... Reminding ourselves of the this responsibility as our Savior declared during His message as preserved in Matthew chapters 5 through 7... Why it is vitally important to remember that God has never changed His Word as it pertains to our responsibility to Him on both a spiritual level, and will inevitably lead to how we conduct ourselves in the physical world.. Taking to heart what HE declared as one who is willing to overcome carnality in every form, and allows one's inmost being to be defined by God's righteousness..

It is certainly not out of the realm of possibility to grow in grace and in knowledge with the guidance, and full yielding to our Savior's shepherding within our lives... Nothing that God considers worthwhile, and good in accordance to His sovereign will is something that will be withheld from those who truly desire to be clothed in His righteousness.. Matthew chapter 5 declares:

"5 When Jesus saw the crowds, He went up on the mountain; and when He was seated, His [a]disciples came to Him. 2 Then He began to teach them, saying,
    3 “Blessed [spiritually prosperous, happy, to be admired] are the poor in spirit [those devoid of spiritual arrogance, those who regard themselves as insignificant], for theirs is the kingdom of heaven [both now and forever].

4 “Blessed [forgiven, refreshed by God’s grace] are those who mourn [over their sins and repent], for they will be comforted [when the burden of sin is lifted].

5 “Blessed [inwardly peaceful, spiritually secure, worthy of respect] are the gentle [the kind-hearted, the sweet-spirited, the self-controlled], for they will inherit the earth.

6 “Blessed [joyful, nourished by God’s goodness] are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness [those who actively seek right standing with God], for they will be [completely] satisfied.

7 “Blessed [content, sheltered by God’s promises] are the merciful, for they will receive mercy.

8 “Blessed [anticipating God’s presence, spiritually mature] are the pure in heart [those with integrity, moral courage, and godly character], for they will see God.

9 “Blessed [spiritually calm with life-joy in God’s favor] are the makers and maintainers of peace, for they will [express His character and] be called the sons of God.

10 “Blessed [comforted by inner peace and God’s love] are those who are persecuted for

doing that which is morally right, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven [both now and forever].
    11 “Blessed [morally courageous and spiritually alive with life-joy in God’s goodness] are you when people insult you and persecute you, and falsely say all kinds of evil things against you because of [your association with] Me. 12 Be glad and exceedingly joyful, for your reward in heaven is great [absolutely inexhaustible]; for in this same way they persecuted the prophets who were before you." (Amplified Version)

Even in a world that is filled with that which is contrary to what is contained within these passages that Jesus instructed us with, this can certainly be achieved without question if one with the utmost of sincerity depends, and fully accepts the will of our Loving Father through His Beloved Son... Who is the Word of God, and desires to be magnified within one who wants the help our Savior offers through the guidance, council, and strength that can be derived from a fully compliant believer in the Lord Jesus Christ...

Reading verse 11 in the above passages, one has to be very careful to ensure that the right spirit is being exhibited, and the Word that our Savior died to ensure one who is willing can come to the knowledge of through full compliance to God's Holy Spirit can be achieved... The misuse through the misunderstanding of what God defines as grace, and true knowledge of Himself has certainly escalated in these end times through spiritual manipulation that Satan the devil has been allowed by God to exercise to test the saints of God... Ensuring that one is fully relying upon God's Spirit rather than hirelings, or any form of the creation... This requires spiritual maturity, and a full faith in that which is NOT seen... As Jesus instructed Nicodemus, and preserved for us in the gospel of John chapter 3:

3 Jesus answered him, “I assure you and most solemnly say to you, unless a person is born again [reborn from above—spiritually transformed, renewed, sanctified], he cannot [ever] see and experience the kingdom of God.” (Amplified Version)

Jesus wrapped up what is titled the Beatitude Message within Matthew chapters 5 through 7 with a stern warning that must be heeded in order to ensure one does not hinder growth within themselves through changing God's Word, and the purpose of His grace being extended to those who are brought to the light of the true gospel... God's grace through a misrepresentation of what the True Gospel truly means has seduced many into believing a false narrative, and in fact has fully embraced sinful practice through changing our Creator's definition of sin... Matthew chapter 7 makes this perfectly clear:

15 “Beware of the false prophets, [teachers] who come to you dressed as sheep [appearing gentle and innocent], but inwardly are ravenous wolves. 16 By their fruit you will recognize them [that is, by their contrived doctrine and self-focus]. Do people pick grapes from thorn bushes or figs from thistles? 17 Even so, every healthy tree bears good fruit, but the unhealthy tree bears bad fruit. 18 A good tree cannot bear bad fruit, nor can a bad tree bear good fruit. 19 Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire. 20 Therefore, by their fruit you will recognize them [as false prophets].

21 “Not everyone who says to Me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only he who does the will of My Father who is in heaven. 22 Many will say to Me on that day [when I judge them], ‘Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in Your name, and driven out demons in Your name, and done many miracles in Your name?’ 23 And then I will declare to them publicly, ‘I never knew you; depart from Me [you are banished from My presence], you who act wickedly [disregarding My commands]." (Amplified Version)

Easy to do when one does desire to exercise iniquity, and live in a manner that suits their personal belief, or what that individual desires to do... The misuse of God's Word began in the Garden of Eden through the "father of lies," and has gathered steam ever since then through the 1st Adam...

Jesus reminds us that basing one's faith on miracles, or good works being exercised in HIs Name does not in any way justify sin as God defines it to be... Sin, when adopted, and practiced in any way can certainly produce a delusional way of viewing our Father's intended meaning of grace and mercy that HE most certainly wants to extend those willing to submit, and learn via His Holy Spirit...

Our Savior even declared that His Name would be used for good works... Yet misrepresented because of one's vain attempt to justify their sins through the exercise of good works in His Name... With the acceptance, justification, and practice of sinful behavior because of a wayward spirit, one's good works clearly will not justify one before God Almighty in the end... In fact as the above verses instruct us, HE will reject one's form of righteousness simply because it is not based on the Truth that our Savior defines as the Word of God..

We are certainly living in precarious times, and with lawlessness being accepted as a way of living life, this makes humanity ripe for deception through spiritual seduction... Our Savior instructed us to ensure we recognize the signs of the times we are currently living in... If one has been spiritually seduced through the mystery of lawlessness through the arsenal that serpent of old, Satan the devil utilizes, that individual renders his, or herself oblivious, or spiritually weakened to his cunning, and clever seduction... The dragon Satan especially loves to confuse through inspiring others to instruct, or inspire other through the teaching of both good, and evil... The goodness of God's Word with the twisting of our Father in heaven's intended meaning of how HE alone defines righteousness...

As we close out this current age in the years that lie ahead, humanity has finally come to the point where it is imperative that we recognize the times we are living in... During the last few decades this spiritual seduction of mankind has gathered speed to the point of bringing us to the very generation that Jesus warned us about during this time we are currently in... When one is not spiritually bound to Christ Jesus is can be easy to deny this is happening, and allow oneself to believe that it is as it has always been from the beginning as God's Word points out..

But that generally occurs when one does not truly yearn for the kingdom of God being established upon the return of our High Priest Jesus Christ... In God's grace, our Father in heaven has allowed for reprieves as a show of mercy in order to give mankind time to reflect, and dwell on His Word.. While assessing the world in it's current state overall on a spiritual level... The increase of depravity through hedonism abounds in this world... Even if the world is given an opportunity to repent before sudden judgment is rendered, will the inhabitants of the world take advantage of this show of grace, and mercy by God?... History, and even more importantly, God's Word adamantly declares NO for the majority...

But for those who are spiritually sober to the reality of the situation, Spiritual preparation in Christ Jesus is paramount to ensure that the final stage of this fallen age has been fully prepared for in HIM on a personal level.. Jesus declares in Matthew chapter 24:

"32 “Now learn this lesson from the fig tree: As soon as its young shoots become tender and it puts out its leaves, you know that summer is near; 33 so you, too, when you see all these things [taking place], know for certain that He is near, right at the door. 34 I assure you and most solemnly say to you, this generation [the people living when these signs and events begin] will not pass away until all these things take place. 35 Heaven and earth [as now known] will pass away, but My words will not pass away." (Amplified Version)

May we remain wise as to the times we are living in.. While continually aware of our own spiritual condition, and the need to be clothed in the righteousness our Loving Father, and Savior will lovingly prepare us in with one's full submission to the very Word Jesus Christ represents... God bless you all, and I hope His Sabbath was, or is a blessed for you... We certainly look forward to the millennial rest this 7th age that our Savior will usher in upon His return as KING of kings, and LORD of lords... Remembering though that all of His prophetic Word must be fulfilled... Peace, and God's love be with us all..

Steve
    Last edited by popeye7; 02-03-2024 at 05:05 PM.