Hello Everyone, and Sabbath Greetings To All:

Encouraging one another in the Spirit is so important to helping us to all maintain an awareness of our need to remain steadfastly reliant upon God's Spiritual presence within us... It is so easy to be carried away by the affairs of this world while appealing to our physical desires to the point of neglecting so great a calling... We can even confuse our standing with God with how well we are doing on a physical level, and again be neglecting the very reason why our Savior died, and was resurrected for...

In his letter to the congregation in Galatia, Paul reiterates the fact that encouraging one another is a very important part of our calling in Christ Jesus... But to ensure we are doing so in Truth as God defines Himself to be, and always represented... Notice what Paul writes in chapter 6 of Galatians, and realize that sin was, and continues to be prevailing action that motivates the majority of mankind...

Which is why it is all the more important that we remind one another of God's commandments, and the very reason Christ Jesus to ensure that one who believes on HIM has the understanding that is the Spiritual Law that HE writes upon our hearts, and minds to help in maintaining them in Spirit, and in Truth... Galatians chapter 6 begins with this line of thinking:

"6 Brothers, if anyone is caught in any sin, you who are spiritual [that is, you who are responsive to the guidance of the Spirit] are to restore such a person in a spirit of gentleness [not with a sense of superiority or self-righteousness], keeping a watchful eye on yourself, so that you are not tempted as well. 2 Carry one another’s burdens and in this way you will fulfill the requirements of the law of Christ [that is, the law of Christian love]. 3 For if anyone thinks he is something [special] when [in fact] he is nothing [special except in his own eyes], he deceives himself.

4 But each one must carefully scrutinize his own work [examining his actions, attitudes, and behavior], and then he can have the personal satisfaction and inner joy of doing something commendable without comparing himself to another. 5 For every person will have to bear [with patience] his own burden [of faults and shortcomings for which he alone is responsible].

We are constantly bombarded with that which is contrary to God's definition of what is unjust, and are spiritually manipulated via the media in it's various forms, to either embrace, or feel guilty as it concerns behavior, and actions that God considers sinful... Satan has masterfully been able to seduce so many into transforming themselves into slaves of his because of the exercise of what God considers evil... Leading those who are trapped in these web of lies to believe that they are actually acting on their own freewill by doing so... When in fact he is controlling the narrative within their minds do to the love for sin, or being defined, and living a form of righteousness that is not inspired by the will of the Father of all creation at all...

But again, if one sincerely wants to be set free with the willingness to submit to the will of our Sovereign Savior, our Father in heaven will indeed provide the HELP via HIS SPIRIT to ensure success within what is the most important endeavor in one's life... But again, God will not be fooled, nor will HE play the role of the clay rather that the Master Potter by being instructed by the creation as to how the very life HE provides is to be lived... Paul continues in Galatians chapter 6 as follows:

"6 The one who is taught the word [of God] is to share all good things with his teacher [contributing to his spiritual and material support]. 7 Do not be deceived, God is not mocked [He will not allow Himself to be ridiculed, nor treated with contempt nor allow His precepts to be scornfully set aside]; for whatever a man sows, this and this only is what he will reap. 8 For the one who sows to his flesh [his sinful capacity, his worldliness, his disgraceful impulses] will reap from the flesh ruin and destruction, but the one who sows to the Spirit will from the Spirit reap eternal life.

9 Let us not grow weary or become discouraged in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap, if we do not give in. 10 So then, while we [as individual believers] have the opportunity, let us do good to all people [not only being helpful, but also doing that which promotes their spiritual well-being], and especially [be a blessing] to those of the household of faith (born-again believers)."

To cease from struggling with God within ourselves is to understand that our reliance, and FULL trust in the Lord Jesus Christ is essential in what is at it's core a spiritual battle.. One that continues to increase in intensity, as well as deception as the end of this current age draws to a close... Deliverance requires us to understand our need to rely wholeheartedly upon the Spirit of God... Which requires full obedience to what our Savior as good, and just in accordance to the very Law HE represents as the Word... We see the results of this struggle, instead of humbling to the desire of our Great Father, has resulted in...

HE allows for suffering, and uses evil as a rod to punish wicked behavior... If mankind refuses to understand, and see the folly in not only the practice of this enslaving, sinful way of life, despite God's correction in order to do so, what else can our Creator do?... As Paul reminds us in Roman chapter 7, deliverance from such a delusional state of being is to realize just how vulnerable we are, and that HIS LAW is Spiritual... Which means we need the Spirit of God to help in overcoming what is a spiritual problem due to sin, and one's desire to practice it:

7 Well then, am I suggesting that the law of God is sinful? Of course not! In fact, it was the law that showed me my sin. I would never have known that coveting is wrong if the law had not said, “You must not covet.”

This struggle is further realized, as Paul continues in chapter 7, that it is not the letter of the Law that will help one to truly overcome breaking the commandments of God... Being a spiritual struggle that NO ONE could ever be justified by just their own works alone... We were born into this spiritually fallen state, and our Savior died on the cross to bear this for us... Only GOD HIMSELF could ever bear this burden, and deliver us from the flesh, and it's desire for us... To help guide us into understanding that HIS SPIRITUAL presence within us, and the righteousness HE alone defines, is the only WAY those who place their full trust in HIM, are reconciled to God... To actually overcome that which Christ Jesus lived, and died in the flesh to ensure we are saved for eternity... As Paul continues in Romans chapter 7:

13 But how can that be? Did the law, which is good, cause my death? Of course not! Sin used what was good to bring about my condemnation to death. So we can see how terrible sin really is. It uses God’s good commands for its own evil purposes.

Notice Paul is recognizing that it is not the commandments of God that are cursing his spiritual life... It is understanding that exercising what is contrary to God's will that has brought death to his existence... The moral Law of God is good, and perfect as David wrote throughout Psalm 119...

14 So the trouble is not with the law, for it is spiritual and good. The trouble is with me, for I am all too human, a slave to sin. 15 I don’t really understand myself, for I want to do what is right, but I don’t do it. Instead, I do what I hate. 16 But if I know that what I am doing is wrong, this shows that I agree that the law is good. 17 So I am not the one doing wrong; it is sin living in me that does it.

Paul is reenforcing above what our Savior declared as the Word of God, and what HE intended to do for those who are called according to God's purposes, and respond to this calling via the Spirit of God.. Magnifying Himself as the Law within those willing to be led by the Spirit of God.. This is a process as we all have experienced.. Not all Truth is granted right away upon conversion... How one progress's of course depends on that individual believers ability to faithfully work with God's Spirit within themself to ensure the Truth in all matters concerning what are Savior died, and will help us to understand...

But when the Truth our Lord Jesus Christ represents is presented to us in whatever fashion it may be, will we believe HIM... Believing in our Savior is not just a confession from one's lips.. It entails actively applying, and placing the utmost of trust in what God's Word actually declares... Addressing areas that one may have thought were right during the coarse of this Spiritual walk... But upon careful study, prayer, and fasting, realizing one's vantage point about doctrines, or even prophetic understanding had been misguided... This is where growth in the Spirit of God is attained within oneself, and does require trust in HIM Who is not seen.. As Paul continues in chapter 7 overcoming in accordance to God's sovereign will does require one seeking Him in Spirit, and Truth:

18 And I know that nothing good lives in me, that is, in my sinful nature.[d] I want to do what is right, but I can’t. 19 I want to do what is good, but I don’t. I don’t want to do what is wrong, but I do it anyway. 20 But if I do what I don’t want to do, I am not really the one doing wrong; it is sin living in me that does it.

This sinful nature we are all born into has a stronghold upon us all to one degree or another.. Realizing this does require God's presence within us by His Spirit... From there our submission to the Spirit helps us to realize just how wretched we are... Now this is quite contrary to what this sin filled world propagates.. As many want to be reenforced, and accepted for how they carnally are... Acting upon, and being defined by hedonism will only lead one to destruction... Under the illusion that all is well, and believing that whatever, or whomever one wants to be, is acceptable...

Many have come to believe it is God's grace that allows for this exercise of freedom in the form of acting upon sinful behavior is also one's right through Christ Jesus... This of course is doing nothing more than great harm to that individual who believes this is why our Savior died, and perdition will be the result... Realizing one is inherently born into sin, and the need to be cleansed, and to overcome such a spiritual state requires far more than we alone could ever accomplish... Embracing, and continuing to be open to learning perfection from the only ONE Who truly is...As well as our willingness to fully rely upon His Spiritual presence... HE will guide us to all Truth that our Savior alone defines.. Paul continues in Romans chapter 7 about this struggle, and the ONLY WAY one can escape is through the Door our Redeemer represents:

21 I have discovered this principle of life—that when I want to do what is right, I inevitably do what is wrong. 22 I love God’s law with all my heart. 23 But there is another power within me that is at war with my mind. This power makes me a slave to the sin that is still within me. 24 Oh, what a miserable person I am! Who will free me from this life that is dominated by sin and death? 25 Thank God! The answer is in Jesus Christ our Lord. So you see how it is: In my mind I really want to obey God’s law, but because of my sinful nature I am a slave to sin.

Chapter 7 of Romans helps us to understand the Law of God is good, and holy... But the only Way one can overcome the power of sin, which is the breaking of God's commandments, is by allowing the Spirit we receive through Christ Jesus to be magnified within our inmost being... As Paul states, appealing to this temporary body, and the mortally corrupt existence, rather than submitting to the very LIFE our SAVIOR alone defines will prove to be tragic if so great a calling through our Lord Jesus Christ is neglected...

It is a worthwhile struggle which will have success if the spiritual warfare that is being waged is recognized for what it truly is... Then applying the Spiritual Word within ourselves as it translates to how our lives are lived pn a physical level... For the glory of our Wonderful God, and the saving grace HE alone grants us through Himself as the SON... God bless, and HIS peace is the WAY, TRUTH, and LIFE Christ our Lord exemplifies... Once one does surrender fully to God's presence within them, He will help that individual to perfect that which HE alone defines, and that is love.. In Ephesians chapter 3 we are reminded by Paul just how much can be accomplished on this spiritual journey we now are embarking on in the flesh... But not living according to the desires of the flesh is again key... As God is Spirit, and His love truly is the answer.. Simply because God is love:

14 For this reason I bow my knees before the Father, 15 from whom every family in heaven and on earth is named, 16 that according to the riches of his glory he may grant you to be strengthened with power through his Spirit in your inner being, 17 so that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith—that you, being rooted and grounded in love, 18 may have strength to comprehend with all the saints what is the breadth and length and height and depth, 19 and to know the love of Christ that surpasses knowledge, that you may be filled with all the fullness of God.20 Now to him who is able to do far more abundantly than all that we ask or think, according to the power at work within us, 21 to him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, forever and ever. Amen.

There is so much we can accomplish through our focus upon the Spirit of God in our lives rather than allowing the flesh to dominate our actions... For the glory of God, and for the perfecting of the body of His Wonderful Son our Savior... Hope your sabbath is an edifying, restful, and joyous one...

Steve