Hello Everyone:

Hope the sabbath has been spiritually enriching as we seek to be at one with our Father, and Savior through God's Spirit... Ensuring our growth in grace, and true knowledge of God's Son continues to be what we seek... Rather than the spirit that pervades this world that results in confusion about WHO GOD truly is, and what His Word is truly meant to represent... That separation in allowing for one to appeal to the physical existence God has granted us... While allowing for it's desire to supersede how God intends to bring us out of spiritual confusion through His Son the Word of God...

This is imperative for any of us to recognize as we surrender to His Spirit... Ever vigilant, and open to whatever Truth our Father intends to show us in any given time on this spiritual journey embarked upon the straight, and narrow road HE has place us on.. As we prove all things in accordance to His will... All the while ridding ourselves of false forms of worship, doctrines, and cherished traditions that may seem right, and pose no threat to our worship of God on a physical level... But in reality only results in separation from one's true worship of God... All the while hindering the growth that HE most definitely desires to work in all whom HE has called in accordance to His will.. We must remember that we are drawn to the Father in Spirit, and not by the will of mankind being represented by false religions, or philosophies that in reality derive their origin from spiritual Babylon...

Claiming to know God in Spirit, and Truth fully does not make it so... Jesus was at odds with those who claimed to know God, but in reality hated the very Word that HE truly represented... Basing the reality of Who God really is cannot be attained via the flesh in any form... Jesus made clear this is a spiritual matter that requires one's own spirit being led to understand our Spiritual Creator in every facet that HE intends us to.. To reject, and replace our Savior based on a false narrative only serves the devil's purposes and in the end results in one actually at war with our Great Creator... All the while using His Name to support a false understanding of WHO HE truly is... As John chapter 6 reminds us:

"41 Then the people began to murmur in disagreement because He had said, “I am the bread that came down from heaven.” 42 They said, “Isn’t this Jesus, the son of Joseph? We know his father and mother. How can he say, ‘I came down from heaven’?”43 But Jesus replied, “Stop complaining about what I said. 44 For no one can come to me unless the Father who sent me draws them to me, and at the last day I will raise them up.

45 As it is written in the Scriptures, ‘They will all be taught by God.’ Everyone who listens to the Father and learns from Him comes to me. 46 (Not that anyone has ever seen the Father; only I, who was sent from God, have seen Him.)47 “I tell you the truth, anyone who believes has eternal life. 48 Yes, I am the bread of life!

49 Your ancestors ate manna in the wilderness, but they all died. 50 Anyone who eats the bread from heaven, however, will never die. 51 I am the living bread that came down from heaven. Anyone who eats this bread will live forever; and this bread, which I will offer so the world may live, is my flesh.” (New Living Translation)

The sacrifice of the Son of God in the flesh would be, and is the only WAY mankind would be redeemed from a fallen spiritual state... Nothing else of the creation could ever save us, nor representing our own works of righteousness... As our Savior indicated above, we must be drawn to the Son HE represents via His Spiritual Father... A spiritual rebirth through the only ONE WHO shed His former glory, and was willing to bear our transgressions through the flesh HE came down to give as a perfect sacrifice...

As we continue to read this account those who declared they knew God through Moses in reality did not as God is Spirit... Jesus was preaching in accordance to the Spirit, and the focus of those who were NOT spiritually discerned was on the saving of the flesh.. Believing they knew God, the reality was the opposite... Again not understanding that mankind's true Messiah did not come to save our physical existence, but for humanities eternal spiritual existence with God through Himself as the Son...

John chapter 6 continues to emphasize the need to be drawn near to our Spiritual God, and Savior via the Holy Spirit by utilizing physical parables, and examples to confound those who were not in reality called by the Father... This is key of course as the flesh is weak, and none can come to know the Truth without the Spirit of God... So it stands to reason that individuals not called according to the Spirit cannot be a living sacrifice based on God's righteousness as Jesus makes clear in chapter 6 of John:

"52 Then the people began arguing with each other about what he meant. “How can this man give us his flesh to eat?” they asked.53 So Jesus said again, “I tell you the truth, unless you eat the flesh of the Son of Man and drink his blood, you cannot have eternal life within you. 54 But anyone who eats my flesh and drinks my blood has eternal life, and I will raise that person at the last day. 55 For my flesh is true food, and my blood is true drink. 56 Anyone who eats my flesh and drinks my blood remains in me, and I in him. 57 I live because of the living Father who sent me; in the same way, anyone who feeds on me will live because of me. 58 I am the true bread that came down from heaven. Anyone who eats this bread will not die as your ancestors did (even though they ate the manna) but will live forever.”

Once Jesus declared this as far as many of those who followed Him to this point were not spiritually discerned, and believed that our Savior was referring to cannibalism in order to accepted by God... Jesus did this on purpose of course because to separate those who the Father was truly working with on a spiritual level... Opposed to those who had just joined this group Jesus led based on physical miracles, and being fed physical food...

Many were trying to find some semblance of hope for the nation of Judea, and believing that Jesus was going to deliver them from their Roman oppressors... Not realizing that their focus on their physical state was the very reason why they were under the rule of Rome's empire... The spiritual reality was it was their sins, as well as forms of righteousness through false religion that had brought about what was at it's core punishment from God because of His displeasure of their spiritual condition...

There is a new film that has been released in theaters entitled the "Jesus Revolution."... Based on what transpired during the 60's, and 70's during the hippie, free love, and drug movement that many had participated in to fill a spiritual void in their lives... I have not personally viewed the film, but intend to at some point... When viewing the trailers to this film, several things came to mind.. Inspiring what I had written today in order to help us to see the parallel, and just how easily manipulated, and deceived many have, and continue to be on a spiritual level when the whole Truth concerning our Creator is not being sought... Searching for purpose, and some semblance of hope is good as long as it is not mixed with error, or lies... This has occurred all to often throughout history with humanity, and frankly has been the devil's modus operandi to control the spiritual narrative... All under the guise of pleasing God...

Our Most Excellent Creator in His wisdom, will use these times of spiritual manipulation to bring an individual who HE is truly working to further come to know HIM, and the Word He represents in stages.. Ensuring that one's understanding is within a person's grasp, and therefore giving them a choice to either choose to further their growth in the true grace, and knowledge of the Lord Jesus Christ... But that is of course up to that person, and their desire to come out of a world that is filled with deception, and misinformation concerning the gospel, and God's true intent...

God has allowed for this during these last 6 ages to test, and to prove through those whom HE has called that they are truly wanting to know HIM... Despite the opposition that will have to be dealt with because of false teachings, and doctrines that have been embraced as Truth by mainstream Christianity over the coarse of the centuries since our beginnings in the Garden of Eden... Which is why Jesus declared in Matthew chapter 22 verse 14 that "many are called, but few are chosen." God does call us... But it is up to us just how far we desire to know HIM, and the Truth our Redeemer defines while allowing ourselves to surrender completely to HIS sovereign will...

God has allowed for deception, and delusion to occur on a spiritual level for several reasons.. Because mankind has desired lies to define how life is to be lived rather than the truth being fully embraced, and understood... And for the testing of the saints who are willing to go the extra mile... With the utmost desire to know HIM while thirsting for God's Living Water which is of course how HE alone defines righteousness... One cannot afford to stagnate as this process of working out one's salvation is ongoing...

One must always be open to growth in Christ Jesus... Even when we may believe that all understanding has been granted, that is when God shows us that is has not been... This is where sacrifices are made for the sake of the Truth as continues to travel on the straight, and narrow... Or stagnates, and decides to stay put... Therefore hindering growth due to spiritual stubbornness, or complacency... It is indeed an individual's choice as to how far one is willing to travel on this spiritual journey with the Holy Spirit leading the WAY to the Truth, and Life our Savior exemplifies...

Deception abounds in this world..Therefore resulting in being possibly mislead by the wrong spirit in the process.. Many forget that we cannot decide ourselves how we are going to view God based on our experiences, or what we choose to believe as right.. Even if it is not biblically proven, and spiritually sound... Being aware of this spiritual war that goes on within ourselves, and coming to the realization that understanding the Word of God does require our reliance upon His guidance, and calling by the Spirit received through His Son...

Jesus declared that there would be many false prophets as we entered the latter stages of the age whose end would usher in His return, and the establishment of God's kingdom to begin a new age of a thousand year peace under our Savior, and the saints involved in the 1st resurrection headship... Even during the 1st century after His death, resurrection, and ascension to sit beside the right hand of His Father in heaven, there were those "wolves" who had nothing but selfish ambition while using our Savior's Name to ensure their uninspired, and misguided goals of leading people astray would happen...

One example was Simon the sorcerer who witnessed the many miracles of God, and only desired that power rather than a relationship with God... Overcoming sin, and coming to true knowledge concerning our Savior was the least of this man's priorities... In Acts chapter 8 we read of this account:

"18 When Simon saw that the Spirit was given when the apostles laid their hands on people, he offered them money to buy this power. 19 “Let me have this power, too,” he exclaimed, “so that when I lay my hands on people, they will receive the Holy Spirit!”20 But Peter replied, “May your money be destroyed with you for thinking God’s gift can be bought! 21 You can have no part in this, for your heart is not right with God. 22 Repent of your wickedness and pray to the Lord. Perhaps he will forgive your evil thoughts, 23 for I can see that you are full of bitter jealousy and are held captive by sin.” (New Living Translation)

One of many examples of how God does allow for His Name to be used... Even by those who place very little concern on thirsting for His righteousness based on the very Word Jesus died to help us to understand on a spiritual level... The very reason why there is such a great divide as Jesus prophesied there would be within the body...

When false doctrines, as well as sinful behavior are being heralded as OK to practice is declared, and as as revering our Father in heaven while doing so, there of course are going to be divisions... Which should provoke us to rely upon our beloved Savior in Spirit, and ensure we are truly allowing ourselves to be led by HIM rather than falsehood's misrepresenting the Truth Jesus alone defines.. Going along just to get along is not an option as the Word of God reminds us where apostasy is leading mankind as we near the time of the end...

God's Word is a sword, and when used in a world defined by sin, will not promote peace... We desire peace, but not at the cost of compromising the will of our Loving Father, and trampling the sacrifice of our Wonderful Savior by sullying the very reason HE suffered, and died... Rejecting the Truth about God is going to play right into Satan's nefarious, and extremely deceptive plans to ensure that his messiah, the man of sin, is worshiped...

To know God is to listen, and out of love, obey the Truth concerning Him.. All the while ensuring one's own personal growth continues to be achieved through the Spirit of God, and not to an alternative misguiding entity... Remember that Satan can transform himself into an angel of light, and will use truth in order to promote lies that appeal to those who hearts, and minds are not in reality seeking the will of the Father..

The apostles quite often found themselves alone while those who at first were fervent for the Truth began to leave the truth faith based on doctrines that appealed to the flesh rather than truly representing the intent of our Savior's sacrifice... Those that used the grace of God as a vehicle to justify their sinful behavior rather than seeking help via the Spirit to understand what sin is, and overcome that which Jesus died to ensure we could...

These Gnostics believed that it did not matter what was practiced outside of the body, and used God's name to make what is clearly wrong in accordance to His commands right in one's own heart, and mind... Growth truly does depend on one's submission to the Spirit of God... The lack of wanting to genuinely seek God in Spirit... Taking the grace of God, abusing it through the justification of their own selfish desires... Creating a god in their own image, while using His Name in vain... If one's belief in God is not based on His Spirit granting that individual spiritual rebirth through His Son, than one's worship of HIM, and deeds exercised in His Name can certainly be done in futility...

God does choose us through His own Spirit... But it is up to each of us as individual believers in the Son of God to ensure we are not allowing ourselves to be misled, nor appealing to our own vanity in wanting to revere our Father in heaven in a manner that in reality does not honor HIM at all... Proving one's own point, and desire to what one choose to believe based on not testing the spirits, and failing to prove all things in accordance to the will of the Father is a recipe of disaster... The result could very well be one at war with God rather than fighting the good fight while representing the intent of our Savior's sacrifice through belief in the true gospel, and not a false one...

Jesus died to bring us out of being enslaved to the desires or pleasures of the flesh... By granting us eternal salvation through the down payment of God's Spirit through belief in Him as we work out this unearned Gift of hope, and life eternal... As Titus chapter 1 instructs us about seeking the pure Word of God:

"15 Everything is pure to those whose hearts are pure. But nothing is pure to those who are corrupt and unbelieving, because their minds and consciences are corrupted. 16 Such people claim they know God, but they deny Him by the way they live. They are detestable and disobedient, worthless for doing anything good." (New Living Translation)

Even with the best of intentions, are we truly seeking the pure Word that our Savior represents with a spirit that is submissive to God's holiness from within ourselves... To deny God's Spiritual instruction can lead to one in time quenching His Spirit... Leading to our Savior's assessing one's spiritual state in this fashion, and as declared in Matthew chapter 7:

"21 “Not everyone who says to Me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ shall enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of My Father in heaven. 22 Many will say to Me in that day, ‘Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in Your name, cast out demons in Your name, and done many wonders in Your name?’ 23 And then I will declare to them, ‘I never knew you; depart from Me, you who practice lawlessness!’ (NKJV)

But if we truly seek God with the full intent of wanting to worship HIM in Spirit, and in the Truth HE alone defines, we will do so, and of course be a sweet smelling aroma through how our lives are being conducted in accordance to HIS purposes... John chapter 4 declares this as Jesus address's the woman at the well as well as all who desire the Living Water HE alone represents:

"23 But the time is coming—indeed it’s here now—when true worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and in truth. The Father is looking for those who will worship Him that way. 24 For God is Spirit, so those who worship Him must worship in spirit and in truth.” (New Living Translation)

Doing so does require our honestly seeking our High Priest's council through the indwelling of His Spirit within us.... In order to prepare for His kingdom that will come.. So that God's will shall be done on His earth as it is exercised in the 3rd heaven... Strength, and good courage is found through the fullness of His presence within those who desire to exercise the Father's will.. God's peace through the Prince of peace be with us all... In closing, Paul wrote in his letter to Titus chapter 2 to remind us all of God's grace, and what should be sought after once the veil is lifted from our spiritual eyes... How much we grow depends upon how faithful we are to God's guidance, and the Spirit of His Word as we apply the righteousness that our Savior defines:

"11 For the grace of God that brings salvation has appeared to all men, 12 teaching us that, denying ungodliness and worldly lusts, we should live soberly, righteously, and godly in the present age, 13 looking for the blessed hope and glorious appearing of our great God and Savior Jesus Christ, 14 who gave Himself for us, that He might redeem us from every lawless deed and purify for Himself His own special people, zealous for good works. (New King James Version)

Our good works are given a special meaning once called into God's Spiritual presence through His Son.. As we strive to live in our lives show our love, and appreciation for the love, and faithfulness that HE has showered upon an undeserving creation... Learning to love as HE first loved us...

I will close with this.. Just when you think you understand everything, God does challenge us all to show otherwise at some point... Are we as individual believers desiring to become one in Spirit, and Truth with the guidance of our Savior, and as one body in HIM, up for the challenge?...

Take care, and I hope your week is a blessed one..

Steven