Hello To All,

Are we not blessed to know that God's plan for the salvation of mankind's spiritual well being is moving forward in accordance to God's will... Who can thwart the will of the Father of all creation?... I believe most of you know the answer to that question... But in a state of spiritual drunkenness, there will be those who will try, and never cease until put out to their miserable, and delusional frame of mind... But still we desire for all to repent as God most surely does... HE gave His Son's Life to grant the opportunity to do so for those willing to yield to HIS unfailing love...

I had written this on another forum earlier this morning, and wanted to share it with you all... God desires so for His creation to seek Him in Spirit, and Truth... While one has to make that choice do so, we can on a personal level ensure we are doing so to ensure growth through the Living Water, our Savior is attained...
Psalm 32 reminds us of the importance of repentance, and how refusing to humble oneself before God only brings forth suffering spiritually.. Which in turn could very well effect one's life on a physical level... Ensuring we are worshiping God in faith through adherence to His Eternal Word is the reason why our Savior suffered tremendously on the cross nearly 2,000 years ago...

Coveting sins, and exercising that which is contrary to the will of our Loving Father can indeed distort one's understanding of what is going to transpire as it was during the time of Noah... Not realizing what was coming, we see this becoming more prevalent during our day before the wrath of God is poured out once His angels begin to blow the 7 trumpets... Which each signal the release of a disastrous result... With each proceeding trumpet, the results are more devastating than the former... God wants to forgive, but will mankind as a whole see their folly?... Scripture declares repentance will not be in the heart of most as sin will so dominate the spiritual state of humanity... Viewing sin as a right to practice rather than a wrong to be overcome, humanity will believe the lie that the mystery of lawlessness promotes, and sadly succeeds in doing so...

As Revelation chapter 8 declares it seems the first 4 trumpets will lead humanity into a period of tribulation, and finally with the final 7th blown great tribulation... (see Revelation chapters 9-13 for more information) But as 2 Peter 3 reminds us, sin can cause a false sense of security... Especially when all is seemingly well on a physical level for a period of time:

"3 Most importantly, I want to remind you that in the last days scoffers will come, mocking the truth and following their own desires. 4 They will say, “What happened to the promise that Jesus is coming again? From before the times of our ancestors, everything has remained the same since the world was first created.”
5 They deliberately forget that God made the heavens long ago by the word of His command, and He brought the earth out from the water and surrounded it with water. 6 Then He used the water to destroy the ancient world with a mighty flood." (New Living Translation)

What occurred in Sodom, and Gomorrah was also a reminder of how "sudden disaster" can strike at a time when one bases their judgment on what is transpiring within the physical realm...Remaining spiritually aware of this does require one to be cognitive of what reality is as it pertains to the state of world, and how God views the world... As scripture makes clear, the LORD's view is that the world is filled with deception, and evil...

Which is why a constant awareness of remaining steadfast as one grows in grace, and knowledge is so vitally important to not being found wanting when sudden disaster strikes... Which is exactly what will occur at some point once sin has come to a point of the majority unwillingness to repent, and worse not knowing what to repent of in accordance to God's will.. As Jesus points out in Matthew chapter 24, "the love of many will wax cold" because of lawlessness, or the breaking of God's commandments... We have to be very careful to ensure our hearts, and minds are not being mislead by our own desire... Rather than what our Savior died for in order to ensure we are on the same page as God our Father as it pertains to growth in Spirit, and in Truth...

Repentance, as God our Savior decree's it to be done when one breaks His commands, brings relief when humbly done with the intent of one truly desiring to overcome that which forgiveness was ask for... That of course being up to the individual to ensure God's grace is not being used as a license for sinful behavior to be continued... Ensuring that growth is attained through the Lord Jesus Christ as one responds to His Spirit within them in complete submission to the Father's will...

Psalm chapter 32 points out below, may those who have received God's mercy, never rest in working out the greatest Gift granted us in our life, and that being eternity through His Son Jesus Christ... As this world continues to sink ever deeper in the mire, those who seek our Sovereign God will become less in a world deceived through lawlessness... Spiritually awakened to the reality of God's beautiful Way, Truth, and Life which His Son exemplifies, will guide the one who does to remain steadfast, and overcome while relying wholeheartedly on the Spirit of God to do so... Psalm chapter 32 declares:

"1 Oh, what joy for those
whose disobedience is forgiven,
whose sin is put out of sight!
2 Yes, what joy for those
whose record the Lord has cleared of guilt,
whose lives are lived in complete honesty!
3 When I refused to confess my sin,
my body wasted away,
and I groaned all day long.
4 Day and night Your hand of discipline was heavy on me.
My strength evaporated like water in the summer heat. Interlude
5 Finally, I confessed all my sins to You
and stopped trying to hide my guilt.
I said to myself, “I will confess my rebellion to the Lord.”
And You forgave me! All my guilt is gone. Interlude
6 Therefore, let all the godly pray to you while there is still time,
that they may not drown in the floodwaters of judgment.
7 For You are my hiding place;
you protect me from trouble.
You surround me with songs of victory. Interlude
8 The Lord says, “I will guide you along the best pathway for your life.
I will advise you and watch over you.
9 Do not be like a senseless horse or mule
that needs a bit and bridle to keep it under control.”
10 Many sorrows come to the wicked,
but unfailing love surrounds those who trust the Lord.
11 So rejoice in the Lord and be glad, all you who obey Him!
Shout for joy, all you whose hearts are pure! (New Living Translation)

Here is the link to Psalm 32 sung by the Sons of Korah... God bless, and have a wonderful day.. When God is for us, who can possibly be against us... May we not take our SHIELD for granted as we seek to grow in the grace, and knowledge of our Savior...

Here is the link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GRlrcY9tx3U