Minister of Planning announces the allocation of three trillions for the "developmen
Minister of Planning announces the allocation of three trillions for the "development of regions
The Minister of Planning Nuri Sabah al-Dulaimi announced on Tuesday the allocation of (2) trillion and (619) billion and (900) million dinars to the program for the development of the regions during the current year, pointing out that the education sector was the largest share by about (45) ) Of the volume of allocations by (1) trillion and (168) billion and (492) million dinars.
"The sewage sector came second with 183 billion dinars, followed by the roads and bridges sector by 174.5 billion dinars, while the rehabilitation of roads was about 158 billion dinars," said Dulaimi in a statement received by Al- (65.5) billion dinars, and sports and youth (34.5) billion dinars, referring to the allocation of about (500) billion dinars for the rest of the sectors " .
He added that "(655.5) billion dinars were allocated to the capital of Baghdad, followed by the province of Nineveh with the allocation of (302.400) billion dinars, then the province of Basra to allocate (234.840) billion dinars, and the province of Dhi Qar to allocate (174.150) million dinars, and the allocation of (116.070) (121,900) billion dinars for the province of Diyala, (121.590) billion for the province of Najaf, and (120.840) billion for the province of Kirkuk, and (108.750) billion dinars for the province of Najaf, ) Of the capital of the province of Wasit, and (105.030) billion dinars for the province of Diwaniyah, and (99.105) billion dinars for the holy city of Karbala, and (69.540) billion dinars for the province of Muthanna, (93.360) billion dinars to the province of Maysan.
Al-Dulaimi stressed the ministry's keenness to distribute allocations according to the basic needs of citizens. The focus was on supporting education, health and municipal services, stressing that the current allocation amounts will witness additional additions after the transfer operations in the coming months.
He explained that "(70%) of the allocations for the development of the regions directed to finance the stalled projects included in the plans for the provinces for the year 2019, while the remaining (30%) was allocated to finance new projects approved by the Ministry of Planning, as part of the efforts of the Ministry of Planning to improve the service reality And provide more jobs.