Sadr sends a strong message to Trump

The leader of the Sadrist movement, Moqtada al-Sadr, on Tuesday sent a strongly worded message to US President Trump .

"My message to Trump is that you are a big crime and you are the biggest world," said Sadr in a tweet on the social networking site Twitter. "I am proud to address you, but a man was killed in a jungle of unforgivable crime .

"Instead of filling the world with your petty screams for Khashoggi, who has been accused of being a citizen of US citizenship and a substitute for demanding an investigation for what he has committed, you have to examine your view," he said. Syria, Myanmar, Libya, Afrika and Wu .. It has been filled with graves and wars and tainted by epidemics .

"You have to check your ears well when you are deaf. You may hear the screams of the children, the mothers' mothers, the wounded, and even hear the sound of the guns pounding their homes and the whizzing planes that bomb their markets and their simple living ."

"You should defend them if you consider yourself a global leader, and I am yours. You have to defend journalists who write about the suffering of Third World countries, as you and the developed countries call it, " Sadr said .

He pointed out that 'this gives you the right to ignore them at times and defend the Americans only at other times, and even occupy their countries under the pretext of flimsy from here and there and set up the rules in which you live, You are free from poverty and deprivation .

"Do not ask yourself? What is your destiny in the midst of your control over the countries and occupation? You have to pay attention to the poor of your country, the ravages of the country, the disintegration that you will suffer or the damage that you will destroy, as the towers of world trade have destroyed all your support for others without double standards and support for Israel, the spoiled son without looking at what is happening around you. In the world, and because of you and your ancestors, this is a great injustice, and the promise of the oppressed will come to you days and nights when you will be destroyed . '

He concluded his appeal 'reform your country and let us reform our countries and peoples and do not care about us, we have religion and religion.