The German president: Berlin and Europe stand by Iraq in the field of reconstruction

German President Frank-Walter Steinmeier said in a cable of congratulations to Iraqi President Barham Salih on Wednesday that Berlin and Europe stand by Iraq in the reconstruction field.

"Saleh received a congratulatory message from German President Frank-Walter Steinmeier on the occasion of assuming the position of President of the Republic," a presidential statement received by Mawazine News.

German President Frank-Walter Steinmeier said, "I am pleased to convey to you my heartfelt congratulations, also on behalf of my people, on your election as President of the Republic of Iraq by the Iraqi Parliament." As President of the country, Unity of Iraq ".

"The cohesion between the people's spectrum as well as the mutual trust that transcends ethnic and sectarian boundaries are pillars of democratic coexistence and a prosperous future," Steinmeier said, adding: "In addition, they are indispensable to successfully overcome the challenges your country and people face in the way Towards reconstruction ".

"Germany and Europe stand by you on this path," he said. "Traditionally, relations between Germany and Iraq have traditionally been marked by cordiality and cordiality, and we hope to continue and deepen them with a new Iraqi government."

Article Credit: https://www.mawazin.net/
Special thanks to Charles Bright!!