Abdul Mahdi sends a message to Abadi: Thank you for your congratulations and I need your support and advice

BAGHDAD / … The charge of forming a government, Adel Abdul Mahdi, on Wednesday, a letter to the Prime Minister, outgoing, Haider Abadi.

“I thank you very much for your sincere congratulations and to pray to the Almighty to continue the march that you have carried out over the last four years with all its difficulties and successes. I am aware of the weight of responsibility, and I will certainly need your support and advice,” Abdul Mahdi said in a letter received by Iraq News. We are accomplishing the tasks of strengthening the security of the country, providing services and a decent life for our courageous and courageous people, and in keeping with the lives of our martyrs. ”

He congratulated the outgoing Prime Minister Haider Abadi, on Tuesday night, Wednesday, succeeding Adel Abdul Mahdi on the occasion of his mandate to form a government.

Al-Abbadi said in a letter to Abdul Mahdi, published by his media office: “Dear brother Adel Abdul Mahdi, peace be upon you, congratulations on the occasion of your mandate to form a new government and wish you success in its formation and choose who is best to fill the government positions to provide the best services to citizens In your hands to what is the pride of Iraq and its people and to preserve its security and well-being. ”

The president-elect, Barham Salih, had tasked Tuesday evening, Adel Abdul Mahdi, to form a new government.

The House of Representatives, was elected Tuesday, the candidate of the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan Barham Saleh, President of the Republic of Iraq, where Saleh won the second round of the vote 219 votes, while his opponent of the Democratic Party Fouad Hussein on 22 votes only.

Article Credit: https://aynaliraqnews.com/
Special Thanks to Charles Bright!!