US President Donald Trump described Iraqi Prime Minister Haidar al-Abadi as "a man fu

Thread: US President Donald Trump described Iraqi Prime Minister Haidar al-Abadi as "a man fu

US President Donald Trump described Iraqi Prime Minister Haidar al-Abadi as "a man fu

US President Donald Trump described Iraqi Prime Minister Haidar al-Abadi as "a man full of nonsense," said writer Bob Woodward

In his new book "Fear ... Trump in the White House," Woodward said Trump was talking to former White House affairs secretary Rob Porter, who was ousted by a family violence scandal against his wife, about the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan and about the presence of troops American there .

"I do not know how the Iraqis managed to deceive him, he is not a businessman, these generals do not understand the equation of cost and profit," Trump said, quoting an unnamed source who sharply criticized his former national security adviser Herbert Raymond McMaster. Of troops "to Iraq .

"I know the president (s) of Iraq, he is a good man, Mr. President, and I know that he is keen on the interests of the United States, " he said.

Then he went back to his normal voice saying, "This man is full of shit . I met him and McMaster does not understand anything ."

The meeting, which Tramp referred to on March 20, 2017, was followed by confidence that the US administration "wants to become more involved in the fight against terrorism." "I feel very much (about the administration of former US President Barack Obama) regarding the fight against terrorism, " he said.

Article Credit: https://sumer.news/ar/news/
    Special Thanks to Paul Moseley!!

Re: US President Donald Trump described Iraqi Prime Minister Haidar al-Abadi as "a ma

While an excellent glad-hander and networker, he has never been one to actually do much.
    Great talker so him not being the next PM is both expected and depending on who they select better for
    the country and us as well. Take Basra...it took a gun to his head before he was forced to address a
    massive ongoing problem years in the making.
    Last edited by foxrun; 09-14-2018 at 11:16 PM.