URGENT Abadi calls on infallible to call the new parliament to convene and assign the candidate of the largest bloc to form a government

Baghdad: Al-Furat News - Prime Minister Haider al-Abbadi, President of the Republic Fuad Masum, called for the new House of Representatives to convene.

Abadi said in a televised speech on the occasion of the ratification of the Federal Court on the results of the elections of the House of Representatives "after the announcement of the Federal Court ratification of the results of the elections of the House of Representatives I thank the people of the Iraqi people to complete the maturity of the constitutional elections and their contribution to the vote for candidates for membership of the House of Representatives.

He added: "I also thank Shukri to all of the shares in the success of the electoral process and resolve and end the counting and sorting and announcement of the final results of the elections in the Independent High Electoral Commission and the judiciary formed by the Supreme Judicial Council and the Federal Court to speed up its ratification of the final results."

Abadi congratulated the members of the new parliamentary session for winning with the confidence of those who voted for them and calling on them to assume their responsibilities before God and the people and to be worthy of the trust given to them by the Iraqi voters and the responsibility they will carry in the next stage of construction, reconstruction and services. Fight corruption and complete the reform of the state system and its institutions. "

He added: "After the ratification of the election results by the Federal Court, which brings us all within the constitutional ceilings and the timing of time to follow, I call on the political blocs to accelerate the completion of the agreement on the next government program, which must take into account the demands of citizens throughout Iraq to live safe and dignified and provide Ways to promote the economic reality of Iraq and provide the best services to citizens and launch a large-scale investment to establish service and strategic projects in all sectors of interest to the lives of citizens and benefit the Iraqi economy and contribute to stimulate the economy and Hundreds of thousands of jobs have fled. "

"I also call on the President of the Republic to initiate the call of the House of Representatives to convene as soon as possible within the time limit set constitutionally and start the procedures for the election of the Presidency of the Parliament and the President of the Republic and assign the representative of the largest parliamentary bloc to form the next government and to give confidence to the new government in the House of Representatives to proceed with its work and tasks To serve Iraq and achieve the aspirations of Iraqis to stability and a free and decent life. "

Abadi concluded by congratulating "all our people for the occasion of Eid al-Adha, God rest on the Iraqis and all Muslims good health, safety, safety and security."

https://alforatnews.com/modules/news/...storyid=172083