Sadr rejects sectarian alliances hours after the state of law is declared

The leader of the Sadrist movement Moqtada al-Sadr on Sunday rejected sectarian alliances, hours after the state of law announced a political alliance with "victory and conquest."
Sadr said in a tweet on the social networking site [Twitter] today that "the political blocs cut off the dialogue on the formation of alliances and beyond with America and neighboring countries, this is only we Iraqis only."

"I also advise all political blocs to stay away from the sectarian and sectarian strife and Iraq, and I reject any Sunni, Shiite, Kurdish or other subversion, and I am ready to cooperate in order to create a cross-party alliance of partisan, sectarian and national divisions."

"The people are free and there is no electricity with water scarcity, if the government is not able to do so, then use neighboring countries to improve the reality of electricity, water and the health sector and education immediately instead of using them to form a government."

The " Abbas al-Moussawi, a spokesman for a coalition of state law, led by Nuri al-Maliki, announced earlier this to hold a political alliance with the "victory alliance" led by Haider Abadi, and "the alliance of conquest" led by Hadi al-Ameri.

Article Credit: https://www.alliraqnews.com/
Special Thanks to Paul Moseley!!