Al-Rikabi:
Confession of the former US ambassador to support the overthrow of Maliki reveals the scheme to topple the cities of Iraq

Hisham al-Rikabi, director of the media office of the head of the coalition of state law, Nuri al-Maliki, said Tuesday that the statements of the former ambassador to Washington on the overthrow of Maliki was warned and after it fell cities of Iraq, however.

Al-Rikabi, director of the media office of the head of the coalition of state law, Nuri al-Maliki, on his personal page in Twitter and his successor, "Al-Ghad Press," that "statements by former US ambassador to Baghdad, Christopher Hill, on receiving direct instructions from Washington to help the Iraqi opposition, During the presidency of the ministers, pointing out that it gives away the large scheme revealed by al-Maliki and warned him and the impact of the cities of Iraq, however,
and former US ambassador to Baghdad Christopher Hill revealed earlier received direct instructions from Washington to help the Iraqi opposition to overthrow Nuri al-Maliki during the presidency E ministers ".

As a US ambassador to Iraq, the instructions I received from Washington were rarely characterized by a sense of responsibility for the consequences, "Hill said in a newspaper article.

"I was told that my job is to help the Iraqi opposition overthrow Nuri al-Maliki, the then prime minister."
"American officials were very enthusiastic in meeting rooms in Washington, such as high school athletes who make noise in locker rooms before playing big games, but when they really met Maliki, they gave him no reason to believe they wanted to get rid of him," Hill said.
Hill said, "I was sitting in the conference room observing Maliki's look at me and wondering: Why did you warn him earlier about the US government's impatience with its autocratic rule and its dire consequences?" In the meantime,h the Washington delegation made very precise and precise remarks to the extent that Maliki needed To the decoder to understand its real meaning.

Article Credit: https://www.alghadpress.com
Special Thanks to Paul Moseley!!