We sell Dinar

Thread: We sell Dinar

We sell Dinar

We sell Dinar?

Yes - sometime back we were able to, because of our unique position - help some folks in a big way with their currency. This was when the various Dinar dealers were punishing people on their buy-backs and not passing much on to buyers.

We helped. At a time when the typical advertised buy-back price was $500-650 per million (depending on condition) we were able to help one man save his farm. We didn’t make much ($25 per million - to be exact) – but we helped.

It was then I realized, if we were gonna’ keep this up, we ought to get registered as a dealer... just to be on the safe side. We did.

What does this mean for you? We try to offer the best number for those wanting to get out – and the best number we can for those wanting to get in or add more.

Our Sell Price for today: $995 per million

www.TheDinarExchange.com

615-509-6256 (ANY TIME - If I'm awake and near the phone, I'll answer. If not - leave a message, I'll get right back to you.)

P.S. You are welcome to PM me on FaceBook (or on here - The Forum) for more (currency related) info as well.

Re: Why am I selling Dinar?

Here's a nifty testimonial that just came in this morning...

"Hi Tom,

Yes. I got the wire. Thank you very much - Sir. It went just like you said it would. My friend is very grateful and said thank you. He needed money fast to pay a bill so it came just at the right time".

Stephen O