Mr. Muqtada al-Sadr: There is the possibility to convince the parties not to pull Arbil confidence Maliki if the reforms carried out
Sunday, June 24, 2012 20:00

Baghdad {: News} Euphrates revealed cleric to persuade the parties about the possibility of non-confidence motion Arbil took place as the process of political reform.

He said in an interview with a group of journalists today in Najaf, where his residence in the presence of agency {Euphrates News} that "that in the case were reforms Fannie Saguena other parties to back down from the withdrawal of confidence in Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki's where I raised the subject of withdrawal of confidence as a last resort where it was agreed I have to be carrying a letter to the National Alliance and included nine demands.

"
He predicted that the crisis is not resolved quickly, because Iraq is not a dictionary in which a breakthrough is close to the crises with the presence of spasticity and expressed his hope to end this crisis by offering concessions to that without concessions will not solve the crisis.He pointed out the difficulty of holding the national meeting in these circumstances where the continuation of convulsions.

And that if no-confidence in which damage to the Iraqi people do not support him, but we see that the government does not provide the same services as it emerges from a file and enter a file in another crisis we do not hear is promises, noting that our goal is to pressure al-Maliki.

And on the effects of the Iran that Iran do not affect us, and I took the decision and insisted upon regardless of the pressure hoping not to get to early elections.
He pointed out that I refer to the tradition of Mr. Kazem Haeri, according to the commandment of the father and Mr. We believe that every person, whether secular or otherwise deserves to be put on the head.

With regard to file Kirkuk between the parties that there is a Kurdish militant raised this topic at the meeting of Irbil has been strongly Ardhanahm. Ended