Abadi announces the return of Iraq

Confirmed the existence of many investment opportunities in the country as Prime Minister, Haider al – Abadi, the losses suffered by Iraq in the war against “Daesh” as up to $ 91 billion, pointing out that the world is not ready He said he had met with companies in Paris and Washington, told him that security did not concern them and that “they have another concern, namely red tape and bureaucracy” This comes at a time when he warned that there is nothing to Iraq in the conflict between the United States and Ran, and said: Our message to the two friendly countries: “We ask you not to describe your disputes on the land of Iraq, we need to support you together, but keep your differences outside Iraq.”

In order to know the plans of Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi to create a lasting peace and building a solid democracy, met by the magazine “Time” in Baghdad. During the dialogue, Abadi talked about the “epidemic” of corruption that plagued his country, what it would entail to prevent the “reawakening” of the re-aggregation of its remnants, and the region, such as the war in Syria and the Israeli-Palestinian conflict.

* Time magazine: How will you prevent “reaping” from regrouping and exploiting the chaos that pervades the region?

Abadi: One of the important faults that allowed the “urge” to make this rapid progress in our cities is the weakness of our communication with our citizens, because citizens should feel that it is an integral part of this country, and this is a fundamental issue. The task of the government is not reflected in the solution of religious, sectarian or ethnic problems. These are obsolete and I do not think that there is a government in our time capable of resolving all these differences. However, the government of this time can fulfill its promises to its citizens and see them before the law either. Time Magazine: Now that you have destroyed a military “advocate,” what makes you need US troops in Iraq? Should not they return to their homeland? I did not call for the presence of US forces in Iraq. All I said was that we did not want an incomplete mission. In Syria there are still safe havens for “Dahesh” and areas controlled by them, and some of these areas are adjacent to our borders. Do not forget that they tried to establish a state for them in the region, and I think they were not far from realizing their dream and their goal. Time Magazine: When will the need for the participation of the US military in this war disappear? We still need to complete a few things: rebuilding our armed forces, completing the task of training our security forces and supporting logistics and intelligence cooperation. We still need all these to make sure that the “da’ash” is completely destroyed, not only on the military level, but in its existence.

There is a large number of terrorist cells that we continue to pursue. They are training suicide bombers and murderous murderers in order to continue their terrorist attacks. Time magazine: Today you have an American administration that is hostile to Iran while you are allied with Iran and you have relied on its support in the battle against “the da’ash”. How can you maintain the strength of these two alliances? There was a common factor: the terrorist organization represented a threat to the entire international community, as well as a threat to both Iran and the region. So there was a strategic interest as I think the United States and the other allies under its leadership. We do not want anyone to interfere in our affairs.

This conflict between the United States and Iran is going back years and we do not care about it. Our message to them is: We hope you both not describe Mnazatkma on the land of Iraq, we need to Damkma together, but they were kept Khalavatkma outside Iraq. ” Time Magazine: I have baptized into the US Air Force , as baptized into the Iranian ground forces. We have provided us with the US Air Force and capabilities of the reconnaissance The chance to outdo the terrorists, thereby reducing the size of our casualties and enabling us to hit enemy headquarters and infrastructure, but the fighters on the ground are the ones we relied on in the liberation of the territories, and here comes the role of Iranian experience.

I say frankly that we have received Iranian expertise because of their extensive experience in the war of the stick Data and other types of battles, and we reported from these experiences in Iraq and was appointed to us, along with the great firepower , which provided us with the United States and other allies. We have informed us the combination of these two forces. * Time Magazine: Is in Iraq carrying capacity another attack for “Daesh ” No country can afford such an attack because its costs will be terrible, both on the humanitarian side and on the material side, so our policy is focused on preventing and preventing it. People should feel that they are an integral part of their country and that they are citizens of it. . The other task is reconstruction. We paid the price twice: the first when it invaded “Iraq and Syria” and caused the displacement of millions of their cities, apart from killing many people.

In the second we paid the price when we started to free our areas. The destruction is enormous, and we estimate it to be about $ 46 billion, let alone the housing problem, adding another $ 45 billion to homes and homes that were destroyed. We realize that the world is not willing to donate such money, so we have to try differently, and today we encourage investment. Iraq has many opportunities available. I met many companies in Paris and Washington. They told me that the problem of security does not worry them. Rather, their concern is focused on a different side, the red tape and the bureaucracy. * Time magazine: Everyone we met talked about one problem is corruption. How have you been able to deal effectively with this problem over the past years? Corruption epidemic is rampant. People call me to throw corrupt people behind bars, but where do I start? It’s a thorny process. Working in this field means conducting many investigations, and many of these investigations must be conducted abroad because the money is deposited there.

Article Credit: https://www.alsabaah.iq
Special Thanks to Charles Bright!!