Parliamentary bloc announces the return of 17% share of the Kurdistan

The head of the bloc “will” in the Iraqi parliament Hanan al-Fatlawi on Monday to re-vote on the share of the Kurdistan Region of the federal budget for the current year and return it to what it was in previous years to 17%.

Al-Fatlawi wrote on the social networking sites today that “after the deputies of Kurdistan agreed on a trick to restore their proportion in the budget through the addition of trillion Iraqi dinars to balance the region through a proposal to amend the budget presented today, and after my objection we were able to drop them by voting again today,” as she put it.

But the president said that “the President of the Council deceived some of the National Alliance deputies to re-vote on the paragraph and actually voted on it and when they objected attacked me and threatened to President of the Council to take me out of the hall.”

The Iraqi Council of Representatives had voted on the budget of 2018 financial boycott of the Kurdish blocs to reduce the share of the Kurdistan region to 12% after it was in the years after the fall of the former regime 17%.

The revenues of the general budget are estimated at (91643667236) thousand dinars (ninety nine trillion six hundred and forty-three billion six hundred and sixty seven million and two hundred and thirty-six thousand dinars). The estimated revenues from the export of crude oil were calculated on the basis of the average price of 46 dollars per barrel at an export rate of 3 million Eight hundred and eighty-eight thousand barrels per day, including 250 thousand barrels per day from the Kurdistan region.

The budget allocations amounted to (104158183734) thousand dinars (one hundred and four trillion and one hundred and fifty-five billion one hundred and eighty-three million and seven and thirty-four thousand dinars), while the total budget deficit budget (12514516498) thousand dinars (twelve trillion five hundred and fourteen billion five hundred and sixteen million And four hundred and ninety-eight thousand dinars).

Article Credit: https://www.shafaaq.com
Special Thanks to Charles Bright!