Ghaleb Shabandar: I have documents condemning Nuri al-Maliki with 6 counts

Thread: Ghaleb Shabandar: I have documents condemning Nuri al-Maliki with 6 counts

Ghaleb Shabandar: I have documents condemning Nuri al-Maliki with 6 counts

Ghaleb Shabandar: I have documents condemning Nuri al-Maliki with 6 counts, including trying to curtail the reference of Najaf.

The former leader of the Islamic Dawa Party, Ghalib Shabandar, said he had documents condemning the leader of a coalition of state law, former Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki.

Shabandar said in a televised interview with documents condemning al-Maliki, indicating that the first document is the fall of a third of Iraq and the second document the spread of illiteracy and the third is the explosion of 17 car bombs a day at the time of the premiership and the fourth is the collapse of electricity.

He continued, contrary to the theory of the party has established facades of his brothers and relatives, stressing that this document is conclusive confirmation that Maliki is not partisan in the strict sense.

He added that the other document is that he wanted to limit the religious authority in Najaf through a reference abroad and unfortunately he is moving in this non-scientific way.

Article Credit: knoozmedia.com (Special Thanks to Tim Tarkington)

Re: Ghaleb Shabandar: I have documents condemning Nuri al-Maliki with 6 counts

Well this is interesting and coming from a former Dawa Party member....maybe just maybe something someday will gain some traction against this consummate crook. It surely would tell the world that Iraq has truly turned a new page.