Union of Arab Banks announced its keenness to work with the Association of Iraqi private banks to upgrade the Arab banking sector
(Article from Faron Davis)

The Union of Arab Banks announced its keenness to work with the Association of Iraqi Private Banks to improve the Arab banking sector.
The President of the Union of Arab Banks, Wissam Fattouh said in a letter sent to the President of the Association of Private Banks Wadih al-Hanalal, “I am pleased to extend my thanks and appreciation to the hospitality and good reception during our meeting with you at the headquarters of the Association of Private Banks in Iraq, And consolidate the good relations between you and the Union of Arab Banks. ”

“We take this opportunity to express our pride and confidence in these good relations, stressing our constant keenness to continue cooperation with you and with the Iraqi banks and work to achieve the objectives that we work for to improve the Arab banking profession for the better, and strengthen and develop the Iraqi banking sector to regain its leadership and location and role in supporting the economy the National”.

“I assure you that your visit to Baghdad, including the honor of visiting the headquarters of the Association of Iraqi Private Banks, has had an impact on us, and I would also like to express once again our firm desire to strengthen,” said Wadih Al-Hanalal, head of the Association of Private Banks. To cooperate with your esteemed Union, which is progressing every day with confident steps forward thanks to your wise leadership. ”

“It is in our interest to document and strengthen this cooperation in the interest of Arab banking and the achievement of its lofty goals, particularly the strengthening of the national economies,” he said. “We look forward to future meetings to improve our Arab banking sector.”

Article Link