As soon as we get past the intial launch... - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: As soon as we get past the intial launch...

Enjoyed your CC and like your articles please explain what is available now and post

I enjoy all of the post RV stuff and love your site very nice friendly enjoyed prayer what breath of fresh air.

always willing to listen to good ideas about building wealth...although at this point in the IQD investment I'm thinking a few weeks on the road to clear my head before jumping into another grind is way over due! Hope you have a mail list going to keep us in the loop. Thankx for everything BGG and mods...

Very interested in your advise. Thanks for your info and insights!

BGG, this thread is nearly a year old! I hope you still remember what your ideas were for post-RV! If so, count me in too!

Interested in what you have to share. Thanks for all you do!

Please include me on this ...

BGG, Awesome idea... Let's get the RV done... then I am ready to scrape myself off of the floor from passing out...

I would be very interested in that to BGG

Excellent BGG! What would I do without my daily Dinarupdates fix? By the way, we should all consider funding a movie project after the RV. All of the drama and plots leading up to this RV are incredible. You couldn't write a better script than what is unfolding before us! What a journey. Thank you for your daily dedication to the Dinar Updates family.

BGG - didnt see where you wanted to know who would be interested but since everyone is putting up their hand, mine is up too. Thank you for caring about us!