Barzani calls on the international community to help Kurdistan and prevent the occurrence of another "Genocide"

Kurdish President Massoud Barzani on Friday called on the international community to help the Kurdish people and prevent the occurrence of another genocide, and to stop the "injustice" of the Kurds.

"After the Kurdish people peacefully decided to express their opinion on their self-determination, which is a natural and legal right of any people, but what happened is that our people are now subjected to an attack and collective punishment," Barzani said in a statement. In the name of law enforcement, trying to punish a nation that did not commit any crime but to express its opinion. "

"The implementation of these sanctions against our people is contrary to all laws and the Iraqi constitution, and they want under the threat of arms and war to impose their will on our people and break his will, which caused the destruction of the lives of citizens and the displacement of more than 150 thousand citizens."

He pointed out that "from here I address all countries of the world and the public opinion and the owners of conscience and advocates of freedom and democracy and intellectuals in support of the Kurdish people in this ordeal and prevent the occurrence of disaster and another genocide against our people and to demand their governments and decision-makers to stop this injustice to the Kurdish people, because governments and for their interests forgotten The sacrifices of the Peshmerga forces in the war against the organization calling the terrorist, which provided thousands of martyrs and wounded, so I call for the cessation of this war and the displacement of citizens carried out by the Iraqi government with the help of militias and their forces mainly against the people of Kurdistan.

"I call on all Kurdish citizens in Europe and America to go out with demonstrations and organize civic activities to support the Kurdish people in a legal and peaceful manner and to demand the people of the country where they live." I hope that the injustice of our people will reach all parts of the world

LINK