Abadi announces the death of the referendum and stresses the security of Kirkuk [expanded]
Date of release: 2017/10/17
20:06
[Ayna - Baghdad]
Prime Minister Haider Abadi, the death of the referendum on the separation of Kurdistan from Iraq, which took place on 25 September last.
I have informed the Kurdish leaders that the referendum will harm the interests of the citizens of the Kurds first Abadi said at a weekly press conference on Tuesday, noting that the referendum is now over and has become the past and call for dialogue under the roof of the Constitution
I will not enter into an internal war that I said earlier and repeat now he said, adding that any attack on any citizen in Kirkuk is an attack on us
He pointed out that the burning of the media is a malicious case," noting that "the Iraqi flag for all Iraqis must be lifted all over Iraq
Abadi warned "any group in Kirkuk and the disputed areas to carry out any act of sabotage noting that"citizens contacted and demanded to rid them of dictatorship
He called on the Prime Minister "politicians of the region not to reduce the Peshmerga by dividing them into parties and groups, pointing out that
I am committed to what I announced earlier, the extension of federal authority throughout Iraq, denying "absolutely any agreement to form three provinces in Kurdistan
Soon we will announce the liberation of all Iraqi territory and the control of the border with Syria he said. https://www.alliraqnews.com/modules/news/article.php?storyid=67200