Abadi Cabinet stresses commitment to Constitution in keeping Iraq referendum rejected unit

: 2017/9/12 21:11

[In Baghdad]

The Council of Ministers held regular meeting Tuesday chaired by Prime Minister Haider Abadi.

The Cabinet statement said each agency receives Iraq [where] a copy of it to the Council "discussed the Kurdistan referendum confirmed Abadi Cabinet renewed his keenness on preserving the unity of Iraq and abide by the Constitution and dialogue to resolve all outstanding problems."

Abadi said "unconstitutional decision to proceed with the referendum, and referendum procedures violation with the laws in force in Iraq, in addition to violating the local laws in force in the territory itself."

"The referendum's decision can only be made unilaterally, we live in one country and historic ties bind us and momentous and combative and one destiny, have tried differences and disputes in time of the tyrant and created Massey and tried cooperation resulted in victory in fight ISIS."

Abbadi stressed that "our unit is impressive victories may not be wasted on unnecessary differences."

And his Prime Minister for all Iraqis "out of racial and sectarian escalation and make me lonely because she's way of revival.

As in, a Kurdish Iraqi citizens Abbadi said the Cabinet and the Prime Minister for all Iraqis, and we are keen to achieve all your hopes and expectations and provide a secure life for all of you, our citizens have achieved the Kurds in Iraq during the 2003 year after coexistence unless achieve during centuries. His past, and that their right to first class citizens like other Iraqis. "

"To my eagerness to Kurds as Iraqi citizens and knowing what I know that the steps taken to referendum would waste all that check."

Abbadi warned of being dragged to sedition by saying watch out! take care! who wants to drag us into a new affliction where everyone not only us option loser dialogue in the interests of our citizens and that is our goal. "

The fait accompli by force is unacceptable and will not continue, he tried the Ba'ath regime change and annihilated assassins but failed and has achieved what he wanted. "

The Cabinet voted at a range of resolutions and issued a number of directives.

Link