A young man from Karbala invented an electric generator without consuming fuel
The young man Hassan Al-Sultani, a resident of Karbala, devised an electric generator without fuel consumption and a new idea. He started this invention from 2008 until now with special effort and possibility, and is still in the case of development of his project without the assistance of one of the officials responsible for implementing this project to benefit the everybody.

"I started this project since 2008, which is a primitive project for a generator that does not need fuel at all, and is supplying electricity continuously and continuously. When I started the project, I did not get help from the project," Hassan al-Sultani told a conference attended by Al-Ghad Press. One of the first project of its kind in the world and will eliminate the electricity crisis in Iraq in full. "

He added that "the Iraqi government to stand with me and provide the requirements of the project and provide protection for me and the project was killed when the announcement of him and will be the cost of the project to manufacture the first generator is 2 billion dinars for the needs of primary supplies and then the generators will be produced in the market is very close to generator prices Electric and fuel-powered, and the advantage of this generator that it does not make noise and does not work on any type of fuel and will produce electricity continuously non-stop and will help in the manufacture of electric cars also, leading to reduced pollution in the atmosphere.

"Most of the European countries have offered me to build the project on their land and you will provide me with full support in return for abandoning Iraqi citizenship until the project is registered in the name of the country in which I live. I refused because I want to build the project on the land of my country. And the project ".

LINK